#17

My Neighbor

Two days later, she still hadn't met him. She wondered where he was all the time. Staying inside the apartment and thinking about what he did or going to some girl's house and sleep with them? No, he definitely not that kind of person who will sleep with another girl. 

...Right? 

She sighed then she heard voices from outside. 

"Jungkookie yah, this is the first time you invite us to your apartment!" It was Park Jiyeon, no doubt. He invited her? 

"Kookie Kookie Kookie ah." A male voice, so he invited his friends, not only Jiyeon.

"I bring my stuff here, we will sleep at his house tonight!" Now a female voice. 

"How many people do we have here? One, two, three... Six! Great! Come on let's come in." 

So they will have a mini party then? She had no idea they could be that noisy. 

"Jungkook, should we borrow your neighbor's pan? Your apartment don't have one." Jiyeon put her bag down and checked the kitchen first. 

"Hm, he rarely cook and mostly eat noodles or order fast food." Min Yoongi followed Jiyeon into the kitchen, he tilted his head. 

"That's not good for your health, you know." Choi Sulli, a beauty and cute girl worried. "Then usually, what do you eat?" 

Jungkook blinked. He usually came to his closest neighbor and ate their. But she was angry at him, she didn't want to meet him. That was what he thought. "I... Yeah, noodles, snacks and fast food." 

"Oh, poor my baby." Jiyeon bit her lips. "Then how about you come to my place?"

"Never." Jungkook shot her a cold look. 

"Oh? Ok then... How about I move in here?" She laughed awkwardly then smiled. 

"I.... We will talk about it later." 

"Ooh~" Sulli grinned. Yoongi high five with her, they both thought of the same thing. 

"Hey guys! Sorry, I will borrow one from your neighbor." Jiyeon smiled then she opened the door. Jungkook stood there, he wasn't sure what to do. 

 

Knock knock. 

"Hi, I'm your neighbor and I don't have a pan so can I borrow yours?" Jiyeon asked, she stood in front of Taeyeon's apartment. Taeyeon covered with her own hands and pretended no one was home. 

"Hm? Excuse me?!" Jiyeon raised her voice. "Can I borrow your pan?" 

"..." 

"I know you are in there. You know what? The rule of this apartment is turn off the light when you are not home. And there is still light inside. You think you can trick us?" 

Crap, Park Jiyeon, there wasn't any rule like that! Taeyeon let her hand down. You can't trick me, young lady. 

"She isn't home right now." It was Jungkook's voice. Tayeon startled. 

"How do you know?" 

"... Let's just comeback." 

"Hey hey hey, we can sneak inside, you know!" Yoongi put his arm on Jiyeon's shoulders. 

"How?" She tilted her head. 

"The balcony! Lately, I went to see Jungkook's balcony and I looked at the other balconies. I figured out, the lady inside this aparment forget to close the door to the balcony!" He chuckled. 

"Ok, let's go!" Jiyeon left. 

"What?" Taeyeon looked at the door to her balcony. It was opening. She felt confused and looked around her room, found a place to hide. She ran into her bedroom and locked the door. 

"Haha, I'm the best thief ever." Yoongi sneaked inside her apartment, he laughed. "Hey guys, there is a girl lives here." 

"Really?" Baek Jiha, a friend of Jungkook. She frowned and rolled her eyes. "She is the most luckiest girl, get to live next to your apartment." 

"Come on!" Yoon Doojoon, he was also a member in the group. Doojoon grinned. "I have a good feelinh abouy this!" 

"Guys, there are food inside her fridge! Oh, chicken!" Yoongi opened the fridge, he looked around and his lips. Taeyeon could hear him. She wanted to kick him right in the but she had to stay quiet. 

"We only need the pan! Hurry up!" Jungkook shouted, he wanted Yoongi to get out of her apartment as soon as he can. 

"Ok ok, wait a minute. Should we take a look at her ?" 

"MIN YOONGI!!" 

After ten seconds, Yoongi came back with a pan on his right hand. He looked sad and threw the pan into Sulli. "Jungkook, this is the first time you screamed at me. I mean, at us!" Yoongi pouted. 

"Only you. They didn't say anything. And they only need the pan, not or what ever is it." Jungkook raised his voice. 

"Man..." Yoongi sat on the sofa and the TV. "But how could she forget to close the door? Maybe she is an old lady?" 

"Haha, maybe!" Jiha laughed. 

 

Taryeon opened the door and looked outside and walked into the kitchen. He was gone. Her pan was gone, too. She opened her fridge to check the food and almost screamed. Chicken and fish were gone. 

"No, my money..." She made a sad face. There were nothing in the fridge but chicken and fish and now they were gone. She had to go outside and buy some food right now or she will be starved to dead tonight. She slowly sneaked outside without make a noise. 

"Yes!" Finally, she got outside. Taeyeon turned her back away and walked until she heard Jungkook's voice. 

"Just for a minute." And then the sound he closed the door. 

Nope nope nope nope. She froze and she could feel that he was staring at her. They stood there for a minute. Taeyeon continued walked faster. 

"Kim Taeyeon." Jungkook called out her name. 

"!" She froze. 

"You can't hide forever." 

"I'm not hiding." She slowly replied. 

"Yes, you are." 

"Even if I am, it's none of your business." She acted cool in front of him. 

"Taeyeon, just listen to me. That day, I didn't mean to--"

"Aaaaaaaaa I can't here you aaaaaaaa" She covered her ears and ran down the stairs but then someone grabbed her arm. He pulled her back and faced her. Taeyeon blinked. 

"Kim Taeyeon, listen to me. I--" 

....

Taeyeon turned her face away. Her stomach just grumbled. She must be very hungry. She felt embarrassed and awkward. 

"Wanna eat some sushi? I will pay." Junhkook chuckled. 

"Geez, just this time." 

------------------------------

Two chapters in one day, woohoo :))

Better go to sleep right now so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter (you should haha) and have a nice day (or goodnight), everyone!