IX. Hint Of The Past

Fate Perfect

This color in english

This color in Korean

 

 

"Good morning everyone, sorry if I'm late. It was traffic jam everywhere. It seems, the street is being busier than we are." She joked while sitting on her chair, next to Yixing, the representative of Zhang corporation, and their staffs sitting around them in the Choi's main meeting room.

The audiences who were waiting for her for some minutes laughed. Choi Sunmi looked rather happy today, and it got the mood raised.

And there, Yixing could feel her true self. Bubbly, fun, and could make anyone feel happy just being surrounded by her. He smiled.

"It's okay, Choi Sunmi-ssi. So, can we start the meeting?" Yixing smiled, and said.

Everyone nodded, and the meeting went smoothly.

 

 

After for about 2 hours, meeting was perfectly done. Yixing waited for Sunmi by the door.

"Do you want to have lunch?" He said when Sunmi about to get out from the room.

She glanced at her wristwatch, and smirked.

"Well, Zhang Yixing, it's 11 am right now, who the hell was having lunch at this hour?"

Yixing smiled, "Then let's have brunch together."

"I had breakfast this morning. And we have lots of work to do." She said, began walking out the room. Yixing followed her.

"You refused to have lunch with me, even brunch. I'm starving." He said, pleadingly, hope she would be pity him and agreed to eat with him.

She stopped abruptly, and turned her body toward him, "Go ask your staff to buy you some foods in the cafetaria. They have bunch of foods, you can choose whatever you want, and you even can order them to delivery it to your room."

He chuckled a little, "I don't have my own room here, bunny." and ruffled her hair.

She glared at him with annoyance look, and placed her hair in its place. "What the hell do you think you are doing, Zhang Yixing?" She huffed, and began to walk again, "Go to your office, don't say you can't, Zhangs clearly have their office here."

She entered her room, and here he was, the almighty Zhang Yixing was still following her. What the hell with him today, really?

She sat on her seat, when Yixing just leaned his self in the door.

"Would you please stop trying to avoid me?" He asked all of sudden.

Sunmi who was being asked, snickered "Why am I avoiding you? And I don't even try to." She answered coldly.

"See! You are so cold toward me. I'm your business partner here, you treated everyone nicely but me!" He whined loudly.

"Uff, why with the high pitch, mister. Watch your voice."

He pouted, Sunmi secretly watched him in amusement. She was kind of amused by how Zhang Yixing acted today. The almightly Yixing even pouted cutely. She could feel he moved toward her, and sat in front of her desk.

"After we finish the work, go with me-" He said calmly.

"Where?" She snapped, didn't even bother to look up from her laptop.

"Home, let's go home."

"My home? You'll die by the end of the day."

He rolled his eyes, "I know, your dad will gladly kill me if I stayed at your home. That's why, we're going home, our home." He said bluntly, didn't think about the poor woman who chocked her dear life upon hearing the word 'our'.

"No." She said after succeed calming her self.

Yixing laughed out loud, "You didn't try to argue with me, when I said our home."

She sighed heavily, "Why would I? It's not you will mind anyone's saying."

He puckered his lip, right, but he just wanted to her talk with him the way she talked to eveyone else, even better.

"I insist, I will pick you up. I'll take care of your car later."

"Why with the sudden clingy acts?" She said, clearly annoying. She looked at him, when furrowed her eyebrows.

He just smiled.

 

 

Yixing seriously didn't joke around when he said he would pick her up. He waited for her in the looby while sitting down on the couch provided for guests. Everyone murmured about him. He shouldn't be here in this hour. The meeting was done some hours before.

Girls couldn't hide their eyes from him. He began to be the center of attention, with girls purposedly walk here and there just to see his gergeous face. He smiled everytime he was being greeted. He was being polite, eventhough it was annoying to have girls drooling over you.

Sunmi walked out from the lift, and scoffed. People didn't seem to see or at least recognnized her. They were distracted, by something, or someone when she followed the girls's sight. Right, the prince charming is here.

She walked to him, and when he felt her presence, he stood up. And greeted her, "Hi, princess. Ready to go home" He said loudly, and clearly anyone could hear it.

She rolled her eyes and walked past him. He grinned.

They walked to his car, with Sunmi kept grumbling after she knew, Yixing really took care of her car. It meant, he asked his worker to ask for its spare key which is in her secretary's desk, and got it home before her. Home meant, their home.

 

 

After half an hour, they arrived at their home, which was his fabulous apartment.

"Why do I need to be here, really. I should be home, hugging my pillow at my home." She whined loudly.

He walked toward her, whom was sitting on the couch. "You can do that here, it is your home too. From now on."

She glared at him, "Who says?"

"I'm, parents of mine, parents of your-"

"Wait, what?" She said surprisedly. Their parents?

"Yes, I privately asked for you to stay with me. Your dad went crazy thanks to your mom who can calm him down. We met yesterday, with my parents too."

"Why?"

"I talked to them, I opposed the arrangement marriage. But, I didn't say I didn't want you."

She watched him in awe, "Why do you always make a decision on your own? What am I? I always here, witho-"

She stopped talking when she felt something soft landed on her lips. The almighty Zhang Yixing kissed me.. strangely, it felt... the same.

He kissed her gently, and cupped her face softly. He didn't stop until he felt Sunmi returned his kiss, and didn't push him away. He smiled and her cheek with his hand. Their lips moved in sync, and she slowly leaned down on the couch, with Yixing was hovering over her. Butterflies all over her stomach, and she didn't dare to move an inch, except for her lip. She kept her hands in front of her, and Yixing's board chest.

They pulled up the kiss, to catch a breath. Yixing panted heavily when touched her forehead with his. But he smiled.

He lied down next to her, when forced her to face him. He tilted her chin, so she had to look at him.

"I don't know about us before that made you act completely as strangers for these past years. I'm sorry to hurt you so bad, because I canceled the engagement. I'm sorry I was clueless, that I didn't aware if I made your life so hard. I'm sorry."

He stopped, and kissed her cheek softly, "Your parents, mine, and I, agreed that we will try a new beginning. You and me, I mean. Even we didn't mean to be fated, I will try to make it turned to be"

She couldn't think straight, when she felt Yixing already landed his lips on hers, and kissed her gently.

 



Ouuuff, I'm sorry, hectic days~~~

Anyway, love yaa, keep reading.

 

CopyRights @ AdoreLayHan