VII. Marky Mark

Fate Perfect

 

It's for Chinese

It's for Korean

A week had passed after Sunmi and Yixing's talk. Yixing was in China right now. He wasn't sure what did Sunmi mean by she didn't say she didn't love him. So, she loved him? Or that was her way to say she hated him? That was ambiguous. But he didn't want to assume something that wasn't 100% real.

The new corporation between 2 companies was running well now. It made a good impact for both companies. But, the thing was, he needed to meet her frequently because of that, and he didn't think it would be easy for them.

Yixing was in the middle of driving when his brother called him. He was pretty annoying with his immature behavior. He needed to be sent abroad, then he would stop bothering him. He was being spoiled by his parents too much, and he was being such a jerk with worthless life. Well, he wasn't that worthless, he had been qualified as one of the best dancer in China. Yixing was fond with dancing too, but he just couldn't do it. He was being made as the heir of Zhang's inc., so, no need to be that complicated, voila, here he was.

"GE!!!!" Yixing could hear Mark's shout out of his lung.

"What? Stop with the the shout! I'm driving now. I still want to see mom and dad alive when I get home."

"Ah! You're not fun." Mark snickered.

"Yes, I am. So, go look for someone else to get more fun."

Mark pouted hearing his beloved brother acted like some nagging pregnant women who were just craving some sour mangoes.

"Geez, ge. You are so bad, this is your beloved, cute, handsome brother who is talking here."

Yixing rolled his eyes, when he put an earphone which connected with his phone automatically.

"What do you want brat? I am driving now. If you want some money, go robe a bank or something." Yixing joked.

"Huft ge, you are so mean. You need to attend some manner classes, really."

Yixing arrived and park his car in the garage, "Where are you? I'm home. You can talk to me directly."

Mark chuckled, "Oh, welcome home. Say hello to mom."

"Where the hell are you, Zhang Yi-En?" Yixing said when the maid opened the main house's door for him.

"You don't know where am I? I knew it! You are too busy to take care of me" Mark faked his cry.

Yixing snorted at him, "Yes. I am busy. So, where are you?" Yixing headed to the couch and lying comfortably on it.

"I'm studying abroad, ge. I wasn't home for 2 days and you just asked me now? I miss you, that's why I called. And you don't care of me? So sad..."

"Oh, really? My wish just came true. You can be useful boy, now."

"As if I wasn't before." Mark mumbled.

"You aren't."

"You don't want to know where am I studying now?" He said playfully.

"No, wherever you are, I'm pitying the society."

"Aish, really hyung. You are so mean to me."

Yixing laughed, "Why did you call me Hyung all of sudden. You're not even Korean.."

Mark smirked hearing his older brother's saying. "Well, I am now." He paused for 10 seconds before corrected his own answer, "Well, I'm temporary a Korean, because I live as one for about next 1 or 2 years"

"What do you mean brat? Talk clearly, use Chinese!"

"I AM using Chinese, ge." Mark rolled his eyes this time.

Yixing woke up from the couch abruptly, "You what?!!!"

Mark laughed out loud hearing Yixing's shocked voice. He could imagine his brother's funny face right now. "I'm in Korea, ge. Calm down." He heard someone called his name suddenly, "Ok hyung, I need to go. See ya!!" And he ended the call without hear Yixing's next burst.

 

 

 

 

Mark's POV

I ended my brother call when I heard Sungjong called me. I met him when I first entered my new university. I transfered Korea's university and majoring music. I knew, Korea had one of the best music academy in the world. And thanks to my father's money and name, I could transfer to the SNU easily, despite it was nearly in the 5th  semester. But, I'm a genius, kept up with them, no problem.

I didn't live in the dorm like some others collegues, some, like me and Sungjong, lived in our own houses or apartments. My father rented me a super mini apartment, or I thought so, compared to my brother's. He said, I had to buy the bigger one with my own money. But it was still luxurious and expensive. Well, he was my father anyway. What kind of father wanted his son to be suffered by his self? I was here now.

Yesterday, I met Sungjong, and he was my very first friend who greeted me happily in my first day, and I knew, he was going to be my closest best buddy ever. My belongings were sent to my apartment yesterday. But, so kind my father was, he made sure no one tidy up them for me. My clothes, books, guitar and such were left inside my apartment without me knowing. I was shocked when I got home. Hell you, father! Thanks to my buddy, he was accidently living in the same building with me. But, he was in the floor above me and lived with his friend Chunji, who happened to super funny and same age as us. And the best thing was, he attended the same university as us. But, being lazy he was, he skipped the class and sleeping his in the apartment.

But! Guess what? We needed to ride the bus, because, my beloved father didn't provide me with car. I missed my babies in China already. They helped me arrange my things in my apartment, and he made me pay him by helping him in his part time job as a waiter. I was dragged by him after our last class, here. Coffee shop he was working. Chunji was in his part time job too, but in the convenience store in the corner of our apartment's street.

Oh geez, why the hell they needed to work anyway? they were wealthy, looking at their shared apartment, which was in the same building with me, and their face. They didn't look like someone who were lack of money at all. But they said, "You won't survive in Seoul with just count on your parent, Mark."

Oh, Sungjong was a son of success business parents who lived in Busan. His dad owned some department stores there. Chunji was from Seoul, and his father owned some dance studios and art studios. SEE? THEY WERE WEALTHY!

Sungjong told his boss to hire me as a waiter, because they needed one more. And here I was. *Sighed..*

"Help me, and stop playing with your phone, brat!" He scolded me.

I kept my phone in my pocket, and rolled my eyes, "Why do everyone call me brat? And why do I need to do this? Aish, really." I whined.

"Because you are, and you need to. Go! We are busy right now."

"And why do they need to come to the coffee shop to eat instead of just drinking a cup of coffee? They should know what restaurant is."

Sungjong slapped my head, "Because the one you work at is not JUST coffee shop, it IS restaurant which provide foods and drinks. Now, stop blabbering or I chop your head. Go!"

I mumbled some curses, and headed to the kitchen, but not without stepped on Sungjong's foot. "Yah!"

I laughed, and started washing some plates.

 

 



Wehehe, I played along with the title, I wanted to name it just Mark, but I thought it would be cute if I added Marky bhahaha.

Thanks for reading, and give me feedback. And thanks for the upvote and subscribed. Oh! And the comment too, I loveeeee youuuu guys!!

Bye lovelieesss :*

 

Copyright @ AdoreLayHan