Is This The End?

Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Chunyoung decided to leave her school early and take an early shift in the café. Because, we all know what this is about, she was waiting for Junhong. She liked that name more instead of Zelo since it was so cute and just... Handsome to say from . 

As she reached the place, Soomi greeted her with a wide smile while she was with Jongup. Looking at him up and down, she was sure he was a college student not far from here. She nodded back, suddenly feeling nervous but she doesn't know why. What if Junhong's in the kitchen when she comes in? Or maybe he was just behind her breathing as he tickled her neck with his-

"Hi there."

She almost chocked on her own saliva and turned around, regretting at the second. His face was just centimeters away from her as he was crouching down to her level. One move and her first kiss will be gone and she wouldn't like that.

Okay, not true. She will definitely like it to share her first kiss with her ultimate crush.

"Welcome to Floral Delights Café!" Came the cheerful greeting of Soomi to remove the heavy air surrounding the four of them. Jongup didn't look good staring at the two at all and gagged before following like a lost puppy to Soomi. Have I mentioned he's courting her already? Now you know it!

"So..."

"So what?" He asked and tilted his head to the side. His face was still there but closer and she gulped, trying to step back but it was no use. Zelo saw the terrified look on her face and leaned away, looking at his face at the mirror behind Chunyoung, "Sorry for that second skin ship. Didn't mean to scare you."

Oh no it's fine as long as it's you. Was all she could think about at the moment. She merely nodded and went in the kitchen to get her apron and clothes. As she was about to remove her blazer, someone coughed behind her back and she screamed, but was soon cut off when a hand landed on .

"It's just me I'm sorry." There's that laugh again. Chunyoung sighed but then her eyes grew wide and the thought that he was watching and following her getting ready to go to put on her working clothes. She unknowingly stepped on his foot and he grimaced, biting on his knuckles.

"GET OUT!" With a really hard push, he tumbled out of the kitchen with Chunyoung's face very red in embarrassment.

 

"I didn't mean to, though."

"That's why I coughed."

"Yah."

"Talk to me please?"

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that."

"Hey."

"Beautiful?"

"Please talk to this desperate guy behind you, okay?"

"I can't stand this."

 

"Ahn Chunyoung."

That made her stop and freeze on her spot. The way he put stress on every syllable in her name just melted her insides but scared her at the same time. She didn't want to turn around for the thought that he sounded really pissed off and is about to leave any second now.

"One thing I don't like is when no one listens to me and pretends that I'm not here."

She grew red. Turning around slowly, she looked down after seeing his piercing glare and that intimidating height of his. Wow, was he that tall? Like... THAT? Tall?

"It's like you didn't even hear me but looked at thin air."

His voice was starting to get darker and she felt her eyes getting stingy in the process. Wait, is she crying now? Her dad grew mad at her several times and she just brushed them off. And now some guy named Junhong snapped at her and she broke down. 

"I... I'm-"

He soon realized what he did and he started to panic. He looked behind him and saw some people throwing death glares at him and worry faces at Chunyoung. Without wasting any second and happiness in the said girl, he gripped on her wrist and pulled her inside the kitchen.

And she was sobbing like there was no tomorrow. Zelo hissed and slapped his cheek.

"Great going ." He mumbled to himself and sighed. As she didn't stop, he took hold of her wrists and placed them around his neck as he placed his on her waist. She grew alarmed and her eyes shot wide. What if he's just playing on her and was going to her?! Oh my god that didn't sound nice. 

And another wave of tears came out. Nice job Choi Junhong!

"I said stop crying, damn it!" He hissed and banged his head on the wall next to hers. She stopped immediately and sniffed. Zelo was breathing hard and his grip on her loosened but then tightened again, "This is so stupid. Why did I even meet you anyway?"

"W-What?" That caught her in knots. Zelo sighed and looked straight into her eyes, "W-What? Now... I-"

"I know this may sound crazy but I like you already. It wasn't my first time meeting you here but I come here often. Except that I have pink hair and bright yellow then..."

He suddenly looked down. Your mouth has formed into a shape of O and you suddenly remembered seeing a guy with sunglasses with the said hair colors once in a while then.

"Can I take you out now?"

Now it was his first time to turn red.

 

"You should wear this!"

"No not that! It's too showy!"

"How about this then?"

"Too plain."

"This?"

"Cutesy."

"This?"

"Already did."

"Oh!" Mrs Ahn mom clapped her hands like a seal and showed a dress, "This?! Don't tell me no cause this cost me 200 bucks!"

"..."

"I should've known." She winked shoving the dress to her daughter.

 

"Chunyoung?"

"OMG he's here!" Mrs Ahn hugged her husband very tight as he was reading the newspaper. He chocked from the coffee and looked at his wife weirdly, "Open the door." She nodded her head towards her daughter.

 

"Chunyoung?" Zelo whispered as he knocked thrice on the door. After he asked her out two days ago, he quickly took her number and left. Well, before that, he wiped her face with his hanky, kissed his fingers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter