Confused but In Love

Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed, morning turned into chaos as the snow continuously fell. It was 7am and the ahjumma asked for Chunyoung as a help in the café since there were a lot of people. 

As she entered the so-called peaceful place, she was pushed towards the doors because of the people. The line was so long that it ended outside the coffee shop. 

"Oh thank god you're here!" Himchan threw the notepad and ballpoint at her direction, shocking her morning laziness, "I'll be helping the others inside the kitchen. You, Soomi and ahjumma take care of the counter. I love you so much Chunyoung!" Then he was gone. She sighed and took orders from the farthest line.

 

"Finally. Some fresh air." Soomi fanned herself and sat on the counter. Sweat was dripping all over the place thanks to the workers of the shop and they flipped the sign 'close', "Damn it. Cleaning time everybody~"

 

The morning passed by in a blur as Chunyoung sat lifelessly on one of the stools. The shop came still after that 7am chaos. The only customers inside were Himchan's friends. But Zelo was nowhere to be found. Soomi felt the air grow thick as she looked at the lifeless girl staring into space. She was about to ask what was wrong when she stood up and left the café.

 

Zelo stared hard at the book in front of him as his parents' words continued to haunt him.

"Selfish motherf-" He shut his eyes and hit himself with the book. After the talk they had last night, he didn't say anything but left. He was pretty sure his parents already planned him in an arranged marriage, considering that they started talking about a girl named Lee Yoonhae. That was the very last thing he wanted before he dies: get stuck up with someone he doesn't like and .

His phone started ringing but he threw it on the floor. He has no time to talk to his parents. He was hoping they would just drop it and maybe accept the love he was giving Chunyoung, but that was very impossible if you're going to think of it. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter