the bumped.

Keep It Secret, You're Lucky !

It was Thursday morning and I start to get ready for school. Since I get myself liking Sehun, its hard for me to absent from school. I straighten my hair, put some lip gloss and lastly, took my handphone and put it inside my skirt's pocket. I walk downstair where I found all my family's member there. Appa with his suits, and omma with her work dress .Seems like they waiting for me. Hehe. 

"Morning, yeoreobun!" I said as all of them greeted me back. I smile as wide as I can. My appa suddenly speak up something about me and it made me more happy. For the truth, it looks like an idiot grinning. "I just realise this year our Sulli hard to absent huh ?" And my omma interupt. "Not hard to absent, appa. She just NEVER absent this year." I giggled slowly. "Yeah, its hard for me to absent.." and continue giggled.

"What's in the school that make you NEVER absent, dear ?" My omma asked and I rolled my eyes. But then, I smile again. "Just nothing, it just lots of fun this year, omma." I smile again but even widely. Right after that, all of us start to leave the house because we have our own business to make. Firstly appa; he's always early, then me. Omma left lastly 'cause she needs to settle down many things before lost to her work. 

I walk to the bus stop and I saw The Jung's there- Soojung and Jaehyun. I waved my hand and they waved back- only Jaehyun not; trying to act cool. Its so obvious.  But whatever. I sit beside Soojung and she show me something. I take a look. WOW. ITS OH SEHUN.

BUT there's a girl beside him. What the- I start to talk; actually asking. "Who is that ?" I asked and Soojung start to make her idc face. "Your Sehun start to dating for your information." I roll my eyes and clenched my fist. "SERIOUSLY ?" I asked again and she nods. Out of sudden, Jaehyun oppa interupt. "Just stop it Sulli. He don't even know you and now, he even has a girlfriend. Better choose the right person huh." 

I don't care about that. It just why he would date that kind of hot girl ? Why ? JUST WHY ? OHMAGOD. And then, my bus arrived. As usual, Soojung sit beside me. 

"Ssul, calm down. He's going to break up earlier than you thought." 

"I will calm down LATER. Not now." 

"Whatever." She said as reply and left me alone with my thought. Sehun-ah, why the heck you dating that girl ? And that was my thought until the recess time.

____________________________________

"Ssul, are you okay ?" Soojung asked and I know she know what the reason is. I breathe in and out, and answer her. "Jerk Oh Sehun." I thought she's going to 'Ohh' instead of laughing. But yeah, she laugh at me. "Are you really that angry ?" and I nod plus even glare at her. "OF course, dude. JUST WHY? GOSH." 

"Let me tell you. You doesn't even do anything for him to look at you and now, you cried out to him just because he have a girlfriend. What the heck. Think again, Ssul." 

I became silent after Soojung hit me with her words. Aish, her sharp looks can be equal with her words sometimes. Anyway, we separate for awhile to buy foods. Today, I'm just going to eat bread with banana milk. Just to full my stomach a bit. No mood at all. On my way to Soojung's seat, I spotted where is my jerk. As usual, he's always with his friends. I have to pass him and-

OUCHHH! MY SHOULDER. I immediately turn to look who is it.

Damn it, its the jerk. 

 

He look at me and even ask me, "Err, sorry. Are you okay ? I'm sorry." and I just blink my eyes a few times. "O-Oh, yeah. Its okay. Sorry too." Then, he help me take my banana milk but seems like its spoiled. Oh why at this time, Mr. Banana ? I look at him and he roll his eyes, "Err. Should I buy you a new one ?" he asked while pointing my spoiled banana milk. I sighed and shrugged, "Its okay, just let it go. Accident right ?" and left him right away.

As I sit, seems like Soojung notice my face. She flinch my head, "Yah, what's wrong ? Something happen ?" and I look at her with my unusual face. She's kind of shock and immediately shut . Of course, I feel like I have to blast off but Sehun just ruin my day. About a whole day, you know.  Slowly I start to explain to my lost little friend here, "I have an accident awhile ago." and Soojung look at me. Her eyeball suddenly become big. "With who ?"

I sighed, "That jerk." and Soojung laugh slightly. "Its not funny, Jung Soojung. I fell my banana milk and-"

"WAIT. He doesn't want to buy a new one ?" 

"He did but I refuse." As I said that, Soojung flinch my head again. "Yah, baboya. He just make you some trouble yet you refuse what he wants to do. What's wrong with you seriously ?" I made a poker face. I eat my bread and totally ignore Soojung. Suddenly, someone came to our table. Its him. WTH. I look at Soojung with a really shocking face and vice versa. We're talking using our eyes. Hey, what is this ? Why his here, Ssul ?  You think I know. Urgh 

"Excuse me girl. Here, your banana milk. I'm really sorry for the accident earlier." IS THIS DREAM OR WHAT ? I DON'T THINK I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT. I smile, "Its okay for not bought a new one- AR! SOOJunng what the-" Damn, the girl hit my legs. Aish. "Thank you for bought a new one. I doesn't expected you would buy a new one." I said and bow slightly towards him. He smile and bow to me back. 

"I better going first." He said and left to his skipped class's place with his friends. Such a bad but NO. If he's a bad , he will not do this to me. I make my creepy look at Soojung and she smirk. "Well well, someone going to daydreaming the whole day today.." She said and both of us stand up to walk back to our class. 

What a love today ? I don't think I will do anything well today.. 

___________________________________________

 

Hey there new subbies and all my subbies ! Nice to greet you all again ! It have been long since my last update huhu~ But like what I said before, no matter how late it is I still update the story ;) Anyway, about Sehun's feel, you'll know soon so don't worry :) By the way, thank you to all the readers, the subscribers ! I really love all of you <3 I'm really happy + glad when you guys gave a comment with my story and even gave an upvote ! I just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH. Till here first ;) [Sorry for the short chapter.]

Have you ever read a story in this ff- title; Irony that was actually an original charcter and Sehun but the author using Sulli as the character. I'm kind of happy. The story was quite good and the grammar was just so awesome. It have up to 70+ episodes so go there and read ! 

http://irony