phone call.

Keep It Secret, You're Lucky !

I went to my room after having dinner with my family. Since it was too boring downstair, I go up and play some musics. I take a look on my homework and suddenly, someone call me. I look on the screen to know who is it and yeah its Soojung. As usual, she will call me on this time.

"Yeobusyeo ?" I asked. She clear , and start to speak. "Yah, damn it." After that, she paused for awhile. Duh, what the-

"What is it ?" I asked properly while my hand grabbing a bar of snickers that I bring from downstair earlier. I heard she sighed, "I'm alone and doesn't found my I Got A Boy album." and she sigh again. I roll her eyes, "How can the album lost dude ? You place it safely in your secret place right ? And where is Jaehyun oppa ?" and take another bite of my snickers while my eyes totally stick on my Chemistry book.

She was crying and I can hear her sobbing. Aish, she spent lots of money by her own to have that album. Other Sones in the school before for not having any Snsd's album. She's look cold and calm yet in her heart, she kind of hurt. I know that girl so much. She having lots of time with the other girls 'cause you know- ting over peoples and like comparing to each others. Soojung look cold but she's a totally opposite girl. I had so much time to close with her 'cause she kind of hard to get close but can easily friend. 

"Someone took the album, Ssul. Jaehyun accompany omma for something, I'm not sure. Appa still in overseas." She said, and I kind of angry. Who the hell take that album ? Thiefs ? No way. Only that album lost how can the thief know and want it ? Not make sense. Someone in the house. Just Jaehyun and her inside the house, who else ? Aish.

I clear my throat, "Its okay, Krys. I'm sure its somewhere else. Ask your omma when she get home, okay ? Don't worry. The album will be anywhere. It won't lost." I tried to calm her down. She kind of relief cause I feel that she's calm now. After a few more conversations, both of us ended the call and I back to focus on my homework. Snickers ? Nah, I'm already done with it. As I'm done with my chemistry, I got another phone call. I doesn't care who is it and just pick it up.

"Yes, yeobuseyo ?" 

Then, I heard a deep voice- a boy. "Ah yea, yeobuseyo Sulli-ah." I roll my eyes. Just don't tell you are Sehun. Please. No, just please.

 

"I'm Oh Sehun. You know me right ?" Oh my god.

 

Am I dreaming or what ? I snap out and reply him. "O-Of course I know. What is it ?" I roll my eyes while my whole body froze suddenly. Oh gosh. Why is he doing this to me ?

"I'm just want to ask.. Do you have any Snsd's album now ?" What the heck ? Why he ask that ?

I clear my throat and I know my voice changing. Gosh, every girl does right ? "No. I'm not a fan of them.. but do you mind if I ask why ?" I can feel he laugh slightly. OHMAGOD. I CAN'T-- "I have an album 'I Got A Boy' at me and seems like Jaehyun gave it to Jongin. And Jongin gave it to me. I don't know why." 

 

Krystal's mystery solve.

 

"Oh really ? I don't think its mine but I know who belong it." I said and smile. Gosh, I'm not sure I'm going to finish my English exercise properly or not. I can feel he laugh slightly again. "Then, I will give the album to you tomorrow. Meet me at the gate by the end of the school. Are you okay with it ? Feel free to meet at other places."

My grin became wider. "Nah, its okay. We meet at the gate tomorrow. Be sure you on time." I said and then he end the call first -_- Its okay. Never thought we'll going to have a phone call together. It just daebak and full of imagination. 

____________________

The next day, I went to school like usual. Maybe this time I had to skip the bus stop scene cause I always tell something there. But nothing happen in the bus stop. I can see; Jaehyun's guilty face and his dongsaeng dissapointed + sad face. Its okay, the mystery solve guys. Just wait but I doesn't want both of the Jung's fighting to each other. Its kind of scary.

The time seems quick today. But our Soojung never once look so quiet and she kept on low her head down. She's different today. All because the album that her own oppa did. Aish, she having lots of trouble to bought the album and lost lots of her savings. During recess, she told me to have my own meal but I decided to accompany her. She's sad and her face look even more cold.

 

After the bell rang, I left quickly saying to Soojung I have something to do. Then she stay in the class to pack her things. Don't sad, dear. I'm doing this to you. I run slightly to meet .. Oh god. I'm going to meet my only one crush. I need to prepare myself nicely. I straighten my skirt and repair my hair so it looks nice. Damn, I'm crazy. 

NO. I can handle this. I close my eyes for awhile and open back. 

 

There is my Sehun.
Stop it Sulli. His not your's.

 

I call his name calmly. "Oh Sehun-sshi." I called and smiled. I try my best for not show my expression like I always did when I saw him- grinning as wide as I can. He turn his side and bow while smiling. Such a nice boy. But why he like to follow his dumb friends ? Oh yeah, cause he easily follow people. Either good or not, depends. 

"Oh Sulli-sshi. Anyeong." He talk to me informally so that's mean- Snap it, Choi Sulli. I bow to him and smile. "So, the album ?" I asked while my eyes keep on stick at him. He quickly take out something from his bagpack. Then he show it to me. The album I mean. It still in good condition. I took it and bow slightly. 

"Thank you. The girl keep on searching. The whole day she look sad." 

"Krystal huh ?" He asked. I roll my eyes. Is that even obvious ? Or he quietly stare at Soojung ? Oh no. 

I nod slowly. "Y-Yea. Its her. I'll give it to her later." Suddenly I heard someone call me from my back.

 

"Sulli-ah. What are you doing ?" I turn to look and oh no- its Jung Soojung aka Krystal. I blink my eyes. "Soojung-ah, I'm-"

"That's why you left me early. How dare you.. Bye, I have to go home." No way. "Soojung-ah! Its not like what you think!" I run towards her. I can feel she's crying. I try to catch her but out of sudden, Sehun run towards her. He grab her hand and explaining something. Soojung take a look at me and turn to Sehun back. I bet Sehun just explain everything to her which means Jaehyun will fight with Soojung. Maybe 3 days or even worse two weeks. 

Soojung slowly walk towards me and hug me. She felt sorry and I hug her back. "Sorry dear. Here your album." I said and handed the album towards her. She smile slightly, "Thanks. Sorry from me too." and took the album. Then both of us to look at Sehun. He doesn't there anymore. How sad he left. 

 

"Are you okay now Soojung ?" I asked and she smile. Even widely now. "Yeah! You ?"

"No. Not really. He held your hand." 

_____________________________________

 

 

 

Hey there ! Glad to meet you guys again *wink* Thank you for reading, subscribing and even commenting. I appreciate all of those actions ;) I'm really happy as week by week the number of subscribers increase. Thank you yeoreobun <3

By the way, follow my tumblr ; yeolsha. Subscribe my youtube ; yeolsha.