eye-contact.

Keep It Secret, You're Lucky !

I continue my homework as my History teacher went out and there Soojung walking towards me. She smile towards me and I pay back her smile. "Hey, Qian said that our Geography teacher busy with the upcoming sports. So, let's stay outside for awhile. At the balcony ?" She said and I close my book. "Let's go." I said and went towards our class balcony. Since the field was next to our block, my eyes look for someone that I like to stalk. You must know who is it, right ? BINGO! Its Sehun, my future boyfriend. 

Krystal elbowed me, "You stare at him, right ?" and I nod without get off my eyes from Sehun."Yeap. But he's not enter the sports practice though." Krystal laugh slightly, "He's quite good in sport, right ? Maybe he's too lazy to enter. Its a run competition." I smirk, "I don't care as he good in other sport."

He's sat on a rock at the field together with his friends. He's quite tall compare with his other friends and he also have nice sports record. They was in the field because they want to skip their class's next subject. I like him since the last 4 months ago. Before, I don't even know he's exist except Baekhyun, he's friend. Baekhyun quite famous in real world together with cyber world. Sehun famous in cyber world. He have thousands friends in his facebook and almost one school know him.

Sehun totally different in both world (Real & Cyber). In real life, he's totally quite and he don't like to talk much. He looks like a guy that seems smart and nice but he's a total opposite in cyber life. He curse people like he want in his facebook's status and he's just too friendly. At first, I thought he was a kind-like guy but after I saw his status, 'My crush cursing people like a stupid people does.' But I still like him.

Now its look like Sehun and his gang are on the way to their classroom. I still stare at him. I stare at him till he walk near my block's stairs. Suddenly, they stop and talking about something randomly. Krystal interupt me, "Your eyes was damn scary, Ssul." I look at her and make a 'ssh' sign then I look back downside. I roll my eyes as all of Sehun's gang look on their upside which mean on my class's floor.

He smile towards me and I immediately turn away. "Krys, let's go in. I'm already bored."

 

"Why ? He did something with you ?

 

"H-he smile at me, Krys."

 

Krystal laugh at me, "And you avoid him ? Gosh, you're blushing Ssul !" and she keep on laugh. I slap her, "Stop it you Jung Soojung." and she cried for help. "Its hurt, Sulli !"

But then, I heard few of guys voice. Its a familiar voices though. Sehun's gang. I walk as fast as I could towards my desk and sit. Krystal ignore me and she went to talk with the other girls. 

I shouldn't went back to my desk because two of Sehun's friends was in my class and they both sit beside me. Not really beside but after my side's classmates. My place in the first row and their in second row. Suho and Chanyeol is them. I look on my rightside since I have partner.

She's a Bollywood look-alike girl since she was born there but her father was a South Korea man. She looks like Kareena Kapoor. So pretty. She seems quite but she like to tease me since I told her about me liking Sehun. I start to talk with her, "Mishi, my crush... He's in our class. What should I do, now ?" and as I expected, she laugh after she look at Sehun.

Her korean name is Goo Jeomi but I like to call her Mishi. Mishi laugh, "I should call him here. Hey, Sehun~ Sulli likes you~" -_- Its good she's say it by whispering. Suddenly, she roll her eyes. "Why with you, Mishi ?"

 

"Turn to the other side."

 

"Wh- Oh, anyeong. It-Its nice to meet you again." Sh*t.

 

Its Oh Sehun. I'm not ready yet, Hunnie.

I slowly look at him. He smile, "Your friend left this yesterday." and handling me something. -_- Its Jaehyun oppa's picture with Krystal. He always have this picture with him. Anyway, I took it and bow. "Thanks. I'll give it to him soon."

"You're welcome. I go first, bye." MY CRUSH BYE TO ME ? I CAN'T SLEEP TONIGHT.

After he left, all of my friend keep on 'Woo~' on me. I try to hide my shyness and happy feels.

______________________________

 

 

 

I know I'm a really late updater but I still update my story even its so long. If you have a crush, imagine Sulli was you and Sehun was your crush. I'm sorry for be to late. Anyway thanks for the 8 upvotes and 28 subcribers. You guys courage me to keep on write this story. Again, thank you soooo muchhh !