Big News in YG

Chaos & Havoc (YG's Two New Groups)

Jiwon's POV

"Annyeong, Jiwon ah!" Sungjong waved goodbye to me as we parted ways at the school's entrance. It was the end of my second day of school, and it was just the same as the first. Getting to school and meeting up Sungjong, Nayoon, and Hoseok; getting gifts from younger and older students, eating lunch, and wandering around the school campus.

Yoora texted me this morning saying that she was going to pick me up from school, so I stood there on the street waiting for her.

A black mini cooper pulled over in front of me, and I saw Yoora in the driver's seat.

Once I entered the car I asked, "Hey, thanks for picking me up! You really didn't have to!"

She smiled and made a U-turn, heading back to the YG building. She replied, "Nah, I didn't want you to be late for the meeting!"

"What meeting?" I asked. She smiled and replied, "Oh, Yang Hyun Suk wants to meet with some trainees to discuss something. Everyone is really anxious about what he has to say..."

I nodded, suddenly becoming nervous myself. "What do you think he's going to say to us?" I asked her.

She just shrugged in reply and answered, "With YG... you never know what he's gonna say. That's what scary about him, you know?"

I definitely agreed with that statement.

She pulled into the parking lot of YG, and got out, while I followed her into the building.

We were on the elevator, and it stopped on the second floor. The doors opened to reveal Yujin and Eunbi standing there.

We greeted each other and they entered the elevator.

"So nice uniform you have there!" Yujin smiled at me. Everyone just laughed at her attempt to get rid of the tense atmosphere in the elevator. I could tell everyone was nervous.

We got to the top floor and one of ladies led us to a small conference room, where Seungyoon, Jaehwa, and Socho sitting there with a few other trainees.

We all smiled and nodded to each other.

I met two other trainees, Raerin, a girl with long brown hair, and Jaein, who was the same age as Yoora and looked like he was in a bad mood.

Soon enough, they were both smiling at me and greeted me like a long lost friend.

A few minutes later, YG entered the room along with SE7EN, GD&TOP, CL unni, Minji unni, Gummy, and Teddy oppa. We all stood up and bowed to them, while they did the same.

They all took a seat across from us, with Chaerin unni across from me, she gave me a reassuring smile and a nod.

"The nine of you are probably all wondering why you all were called here on such short notice." Yang Hyun Suk started. "The nine of you have been training for quite sometime, and are all very talented and unique from each other. YG Entertainment is lucky to have you all as trainees."

"Now, to get to the point... Long story, short, you all are going to debut this year. Each and every one of you." He stated bluntly. Everyone across the table had wide smiles on their faces, while all the trainees had their mouths wide open.

"Before you all burst out with questions and thank you's, we'll first discuss our plans for the groups." Teddy announced.

YG nodded and continued, "YG Family will be gaining two new groups this year; a boy group and a girl group. NOT a co-ed group, but you will be debuting at the same time. It's not only going to benefit YGE, but also the other YG artists."

"What do you mean by that?" Jaein asked. YG nodded towards Jiyong, who quickly answered the question.

"As you all know, Teddy is the one who produces a lot of YG artist's music. Now, it's not only going to Teddy heping, but it's also going to have influences by 2NE1, other Big Bang members, and the rest of YG artists. You guys are basically going to be produced by everyone in this building." Jiyong explained to all of us.

Everyone was surprised by this, and happy that we would be able to work with our sunbaenims.

"The girl group will be known as Chaos, while the boy group will be known as Havoc. When you guys sing together, it will simply be 'Chaos&Havoc.'" YG informed us.

"You guys will find out more later on today," CL said smiling. Minzy nodded and added, "We'll all be going later into Teddy's studio to discuss the details for your mini albums!"

YG smiled and stood up, "Congratulations! Make YG proud, okay?" We all shot up out of our seats and bowed to him syaing our thanks to him.

Before leaving the room he called over, "You guys have permisson to call me Papa YG, from now on." With a wave he left.

Everyone congratulated us, Teddy going to hug Jaehwa and Jaein, Gummy going to give a hug to Yoora.

Minzy ran up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug, "OMG, You have no idea how long I've been wanting to tell you about this! YG has been planning this for months now!"

I smiled at her and turned to TOP & Chaerin unni who both congratulated me.

"Okay, let's head to my studio, so we can finish early and celebrate!" Teddy called out, leaving the room, with everyone following him.

Jaehwa came up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder saying, "Best day ever? I think so... Can you believe we're getting to debut?!"

I laughed and replied, "Nope. I'm still waiting for my alarm to wake me up." He laughed in response, and we got onto the crowded elevator.

I need to call my parents to tell them my dream came true, I thought happily, thinking of the phone call I had to make as soon as possible.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------