Destiny is U

Destiny is U

 

THE NEXT MORNING, RAINE saw a rose on her chair with a note on it….“good morning pretty lady”

“tiktok no it’s the clock again” Then just in time her phone rung…

“oppa?” raine answered the phone..

“neh…good morning..already got the flower?”

“its from oppa??”

“who else did you expect??? From your BF?”

“anio…. I taught it was a mistake…. Taught my chair was mistaken to be other’s chair….hehehe.. gomawo oppa..”

“ohh I see.. its for you… hmmmmmmmm.. do you have something to do today??? Im planning to asked you to come in our practice…”

“neh oppa… its my pleasure….. hehehe”

“great… I’ll call you later okay?? Bye”

“arasso.. bye..”

CLASS HAS BEEN DISMISSED

“RAINE!! Someone’s waiting for you outside..” ECKA said..

“eh who???” she asked..

“HEENIM oppa.. YAH!! You two are dating?” ENNHA was so curious..

“anio… we’re friemd…” she answered with a smile..

“weeeeeeeehhhhhhhh…… with that smile I can say it already… you got a rose earlier and Im pretty sure its from him.” I tease RAINE..

“whatever… im going now…. See you later.. bye” RAINE fix her things and goes out of the room hurriedly..

“LETS GO?” HC said as he saw RAINE..

“you said you’ll just call me?”

“its not important anymore… hehehhe..”

Then the two headed their way to the practice room…

“hyung! Finally you’re here…. And that’s??” the guy pounding his mouth to RAINE…

“RAINE-shi, this is KYUHYUN a dongsaeng of mine..KYUHYUN this is SHIN RAINE, a special friend of mine…” HC made a formal introduction for the two..

“SPECIAL FRIEND OF MINE???” its keeps on rewinding through RAINE’s head….

“nice to meet you RAINE-shi..” KH said..

“nice to met you too hyunnie oppa….” She smile at him..

“ahhh.. aeygo….calling me HYUNNIE oppa….” KH was so happy, he even pinch raine’s cheeks..

“yah! Enough!!!you’re too much” HC complains..

“eh?? Arasso.. wont touch anymore…” he’s raising his hands up..

“good…. RAINE-shi, you can seat here.. watch oppa from here okay??” HC said..

“arasso” she smiled..

THE practice was done. HC driven home raine again… they are like this every day…. Same routine everyday.. hehehehehe….. they we’re dating for almost a month…

“I cant tell him this… OTTOKE???” raine was crying while telling us about this..

“but why?? We can see the love in your eyes.. and I think he feel the same way too..” ECKA comforting her..

“he never told me that loves me..huhuhuh…… otokke??” she’s still crying..

“I don’t know what to do..” JAM said..

“me too dear… I really don’t know…. He might be hurt” ENNHA added

THAT NIGHT, RAINE DECIDED TO CALL HC TO CUT OFF EVERYTHING BETWEEN THEM..

“hello?? Yes sweetie?” HC said lively..

“starting today, we’re not seeing each other again..” raine said..

“WAE?” he was so shocked..

“I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE” if only HC know how hard is this for raine..

“what??? Why?? Tell me dear… what’s the reason?” HC starting to panic…

“GOODBYE” the only word that RAINE said before she hangs up the phone…

“RAINE-shi?? Hello?????? RAINE??!!!” then HC throws the phone on the wall.. “ AISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH”

At the school, raine look so sad…. We cant even talked to her…. I cant take it anymore to see her like this so I decided to talk to HC..

“HEECHUL-shi..”

“what!!!” he exclaimed..

“raine’s leaving nextweek after the exam…. Her family is migrating to the US… she don’t want to tell you this coz she don’t want to know what you really feel for her…she thinks that you don’t like her like she do… she don’t want to be hurt..” I explained to him..

“PABO!! PABO!!! RAINE’shi!! You are really PABO! I didn’t tell her coz I taught she already felt it….. PABO!” he is starting to cry…

“I think you must go… go and tell her..”

“neh.. gomawo.. gomawo….” He run as fast as he could..

 

“raine-shi? Come to the practice room please… please do see me here.” HC’s pleading..

“I aready said we cant see each other again”

“please….. im begging you..”

RAINE hang up the phone… “what should I do?”

“what did he say?”  ENNHA asked..

“he wanted me to see him now..”

“you go now!” JAM push her away..

“should i???” she said as she turned back..

“NEH! Go!! Tell him that you love him…” other girls said in chorus..

 

RAINE arrived at the practice room….. NOBODY was there.. LIGHTS are turned off…  SHE turned back thinking that HC already left… he was about to leave the room when someone grab her hand, pull her towards him and hugged her tight…… that time, the lights …. It was him who is hugging her… hugging her tightly while crying..

 

“how could you leave with out saying? you’re hurting me this way…” he exclaimed..

“oppa…..” she’s starting to cry again.. “mianhae!”

“don’t leave me please..?” he is begging her..

“just say a word oppa and I’ll never leave” on RAINE’s MIND.

“I love you… do you hear that?? I love you!!!! Don’t leave me…” HC said..

RAINE hugged him tight after hearing those words.. WORDS that she waited for a long time..

“YOU LOVE ME TOO RIGHT??? I love you SHIN RAINE..” HC look to her eyes…

“I love you too oppa… I love you too KIM HEECHUL!! I wont leave you.. I promise..” she’s trying to convinced him and even wipe his tears..

 

HEECHUL AND RAINE KISSED.. THEY PROMISE EACH OTHER NOT TO GO ELSEWHERE.. THAT’’S WHAT THEY ARE HOLDING TO UNTIL NOW…