Destiny is U

Destiny is U

 

                Its been 4 years ago, when I was still on my High School days, since I experienced what they called love. Life is not that easy to handle until I met him. Him, whom I loved the most.

                Everyday, I and my friends goes at our favorite shop just to mingle things over and over again.

“yah! Sitting there again? Didn’t you bother to order first??” ECKA said as she saw me sitting.

“you already knew what I want.. just order it for me, plz..” I just answer..

“as expected!” ENNHA added..

“aishhh… this girl is really!!” Ecka said before she turned away to order me some food.

“ISH, you really like to seat beside those glass windows huh? But why?” RAINE asked..

“nothing… I just want to look those people and vehicles passing by..” I answered…

 

30 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~

Those girls are talking loudly and laughing to the extend but then, in just 1 click, they shut their mouth.. the silence almost broke my eardrums..

                I wonder why so I looked my friends and saw them looking @ the 5 guys who’s passing by… they seems being hypnotized, with their tongues out just like those thirsty puppies outside the shop..

 

“ yah! You guys are over reacting!” I shouted and slap their face…

“don’t disturbed us!!” they answered in chorus..

 “whom are you looking at? There’s nobody there..” I asked them.

“ eh? Really? Ohhhhh mianhae… we didn’t notice that they already gone..” they answered in chorus again..

 

The next day, during our English subject, RAINE passed a piece of paper to me..

“ their names are KIM HEECHUL, CHO KYUHYUN, LEE HYUKJAE, KIM RYEOWOOK, & LEE DONGHAE.. our senior from 4-A.” this is what written in that paper..

“DAEBAK!!! We’ll talk later about it.. for now, listen to our teacher 1st.. ARASSO??” I wrote back..

“ahhhh… you’re no fun at all!” they pass the paper again to me..

After reading that, I rip the paper into pieces and put it on my bag…. Just in time, The class has been dismissed… this 4 girls are talking again…

“you guys are not listening during the discussions… WHY?!”  I am scolding them.

“ we are talking about oppas…. Those angels sent from above..” ENNHA said with those eyes twinkling brightly.

“ eh? Who?? Ahhh..”  I now remember the paper they passed to me during the class.. “how did you know their names?” just asking but  actually im not interested.

“PABO!! You really don’t know who are them? They are the most handsome and the famous guys in this school.. HC was the drummer, RW was the pianist, and KH was the lead vocal of our school band.. EH, the lead dancer  as well as the president of the dance club.. and DH, the captain of our soccer team..” JAM said proudly.

“ahhh.. I don’t know them..” I turned away and left away….

“aishhh.. really! That girl is so AWESOME! Im now wondering if she knows our names too or who are we?!!” RAINE said in disgrace..

“PABO! Are you still surprised?? She’s that type.. heheh” ENNHA said after she tap RAINE’s shoulder.

“I guess we better go now.. we still have a lot of things to do..” ECKA suggested..