Destiny is U

Destiny is U

 

RAINE’s STORY

Its our break time so we decided to eat at the school cafeteria… Its RAINE’s turn to treat the group so we asked her to order it for us..

“ahjumma, 4 cola and 4~~~~ OUTCH!!” RAINE complained…

SOMEONE bump her while ordering our snack.. as I heard RAINE, I immediately went to RAINE to help her..

“plz give me 4 cola and 4 spaghetti..” HC said as if nothings happen..

“yah! Don’t you see her? How about an apology? You know, you just bump my friend.” I said it in sarcastic way..

“ oh really? I didn’t see her.. im~~~” he said but not looking to us..

“HOW COULD YOU ACT THIS WAY HUH?? Are you blind?? Or just  you don’t have of what we called MANNERS??” I added…and I did raise my voice too..

“hahahaha..!! YAH! Don’t scold me like that! You…. You….. AISHHH!!!!!!”   he is now angry..

And then another guy go near us…

“HYUNG enough….” He’s trying to stop HC..

He even talked HC for awhile and then he looked at as..

“mianhae… mianhae”  he bowed 90to us..

The two guys leave after that… I also assisted RAINE going back to our seat..

“hey girl, are you okay?” concerned  ENNHA asked.

“ yes… he didn’t bump me that hard,its just that im too clumsy.. U know..” RAINE answered while smiling..

“PABO! You almost broke your neck and then you’ll say is ok??? And you really tried to smile huh!” I scold RAINE again..

“calm down girl…. Can’t you see??? She like that guy..” ECKA is trying to calm me..

“WHAT??? OTTOKE?!! WAE?! That arrogant guy? That ~~~~~~~~~$*%&*#^%^&^ ?” Im now freaking out..

“ just let her…JUST BE QUITE..” JAM added..

“AAIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!! What ever you want!” I just said!

MEANWHILE, on the guys side..

 

“that brat!!! How could she talked to me like that?” HC exclaimed!

“hyung, you didn’t apologized and you burst out immediately” DH said..

“I was about to!!but she talked to much! That girl really bugged me!’ HC is still freakind out.

“her name is PARK ISH..” DH added

“eh? How did you know that??” KH interrupt while doing his famous EVIL SMILE.. ^^

“ahhhmmm……. i…… i…. I saw her ID.. YAH!! Don’t smile at me like that!! Don’t give any meaning to it..i don’t like her if that’s what you meant..” DH said..

“we didn’t say anything.. hahahha” EH laugh..

“but that’s what you are trying to say! You silly fellas!” DH exclaimed..

The guys laugh as DH said that line..

 

Classes finished by 4pm. While waiting for ENNHA, ECKA, & JAM at the lobby of the 3rd floor, a guy approached me..

“annyeong haseyo!” he greeted me with a bright smile..

He is the guy who talked to HC at the cafeteria a while ago..

“EH? Annyeong haseyo..yes?” I asked while wondering why he approached me..

“uhmmm, do you know where RAINE is?” asking me politely.

“she’s on the library.. why?” I just said

“ahhh… nothing… BTW, im LEE DONGHAE…” the offer his hand sign of shaking hands..

“PARK ISH” I said coldly and even ignore to shake hands..

 “ahemm….. I guess I should go now… nice meeting you ISH..” he bow then walked away..

“ahhh” I said..

 

DH walked away and I can clearly see the embarrassment on his face and I do feel so guilty treating him like that…

“WHAT DID SHE SAY?? Where is she?” HC asked excitedly..

“at the library hyung.” He answered sadly.

“why have that kind of face?” KH asked

“did she treat you badly?” EH added..

“kind of but not really..” he forced himself to smile..

“that brat!! That cold hearted brat!” HC look @ DH with a weird face.. “good thing that you don’t like her..cant imagine how pity her BF was..”

“NEH!!! She’s not my type.” DH convincing the others..

“its already 4:30… I should go now…” HC said in hurry then run away..

“GOODLUCK HYUNG!” boys cheered for him..

 

At the library, RAINE is busy scanning her book while waiting for the other girls to arrived….

“yah! Why take you so long???” she said as someone arrrived… she didn’t even bother to look up coz she’s still busy scanning her book..

“ahemm….. can I seat here?? Hope you don’t mind..?”

“eh??” RAINE looked up and saw… “ HEECHUL OPPA????” yes…. Yes….. it’s okay” RAINE was surprised..

“GOOD”…

“are you going to study too oppa?” RAINE asked..

“anio…. I just want to apologized for what happened a while ago at the cafeteria..”

“OH……. Its nothing oppa…. It was my fault.. im too clumsy that’s why I lose my balance..” shes trying to convinced HC that there’s nothing to worry about..

“its not… im really sorry… and for that, I want to invite you for  a dinner tonight… is it ok with you?”

“me??? Ahhhh… neh!”

“just finished what you’re doing then after that lets go together… I’ll just wait you here…. Don’t need to change clothes, it will be a waste of time and besides, you are still pretty even in that uniform…” HC said with a smile on his face,,

RAINE blushed coz of that… “ neh oppa….. gomawo..”

HC and RAINE go for a dinner after RAINE finished what she is doing.. she think it was her happiest day ever,… HC brought RAINE in the resto.. it was not a romantic dinner (HC was not that type of guy) but RAINE felt so happy coz for her, it doesn’t matter whether it’s a romantic date or not, as long as she’s with HC she will be the happiest girl in the world….

`after the dinner, HC asked RAINE for a walk… while walking..

“what year are you now??” broke the silence by asking..

“3rd year oppa…. 3-A to be exact..”

“ahhh.. so, a hubae of mine…”

“Neh sunbaenim..”

“can I have your phone for a while?” HC asked again..

“eh?? Ahhh.. here..”RAINE handed the phone to HC..

HC dialed a number then give it back to her… “ gomawo… let’s go home?”

“neh”

HC driven RAINE home…. They are now infront of RAINE’s house..

“ gomawo oppa!! Have a safe drive home..”

“arasso…. Goodnight… byebye!”

“goodnight.. bye..” RAINE goes out of the car after saying that..

 

She headed the main door of the house… but before opening it, she turned back and wave to HC once again… that time, HC is busy txting that’s why he didn’t see raine...SHE feels sad then goes in of her room…..as she closed the door of her room, her phone beep… there’s a message from unknown number but she still read it..

The message said: “just save my number…… I had fun tonight.. goodnight”

“oppa??? How did he get my number?” she asked her self 1st then she remember that HC dialed a number using her phone.. “ ahhhhhh….” Then she blushed with that thought..