▲ 8 ▼

One Year To Make You Mine

EUNMI'S POV

 

The girl Jungkook was with was his tutor. I overacted and we're both happy again. It's been a week since the incident.

Jungkook wasn't at school because he got really sick from the rain. I sat with Jimin and V at lunch and threw paper at each other. My stomach growled and the boys looked at me.

"Are you hungry?" They asked. I laughed and shook my head and it growled again. I chuckled and the boys laughed at me.

"Let's go get something to eat before you're stomach growls so loud the whole cafeteria can hear you." They joked and we got out lunch.

On the way back to the table, a boy bumped my try causing my food to fall. He chuckled and kept walking.

"YAH!" I yelled and he turned around. I heard Jimin and V chuckle.

"Aren't you at least going to apologize?" I asked. The boy laughed and walked towards me.

"Why should I apologize when you bumped me?" He asked. I gripped onto my empty tray.

"Listen you little jerk, you bumped me because if I did I would've apologized but it wasn't my fault. So you better pick up my food and buy me a new lunch." I said through my gritted teeth.

"Listen you little pig, I'm new here and I can give you as much money as you want but I'm not going to because girls like you don't deserve to be in a school like this and a face like that. But it was your fault and I'm not going to wait for an apology because I don't need one." He said and walked away. I felt myself shaking and my hands gripped on to the tray harder and tighter. I could feel my face getting red.

"YOU BASTARD!" I yelled so loud the whole cafeteria got quiet. I ran towards the boy and he turned around at the same time I pounced on him.

 

I walked inside my house and heard laughter from the living room. It was odd. It was always quiet in my house because there was only three people living here and the maids were pretty quiet. I took off my shoes and backpack then handed them to Mimi, who bought them to my room. I walked towards the living room and saw both of my parents.

"I'm home." I announced quietly. My parents turned their heads towards me and smiled.

"Eunmi! Come on, we would like to introduce you to someone." My mom said taking a hold of my arm. I dragged myself with my mom and I stood in front of a young couple around my parents' age. 

"Eunmi, this is Mrs. and Mr. Jung. Please introduce yourself." My dad said. I smiled and bowed to the couple.

"Hello, my name is Bae Eunmi." I grinned and they smiled at me.

"Hello, Eunmi. I am Mrs. Jung and this Mr. Jung, but please call us umma and appa." The woman grinned. I looked at the other figure next to Mrs. Jung. He was a male and he hung his head low.

"Jung Hoseok!" Mrs. Jung scolded. The boy sat straight and looked up quickly. I gasped.

"YOU?!" We both yelled.


HEY GUYSSS. SO NEW CHARATERRRR. DRAMA STARTS NOW. AND ANOTHER EVENT(S) HAPPENING NEXT CHAPTER SO STAY TUNED!! Sorry for the horrible chapter btw ;-;

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, & UPVOTE ☀

TAKE CARE, XOXO ♡

▲▼▲▼