▲ 9 ▼

One Year To Make You Mine

EUNMI'S POV

 

"Mom! I am not marrying that boy! Plus, what kind of nickname is J-Hope?!" I yelled. My mom told me to be quiet and sat me down on a chair. The Jung’s and my dad were waiting in the living room.

My mother sat next to me and sighed.

"We don't want you to marry him." She said softly.

"Then why is he here?" I asked.

"He's going through some stuff right now. He's getting bullied and he's alone. Your father and I are letting his parents leave him with us while they're doing something important in the states." My mom explained. I knew she wasn't going to stop there so I waited and listened.

"He doesn't have friends. He was always with maids and servants. One day, he got into a fight with his parents and they sent him to rehab after he said something that scared them. He was saying and doing things to harm himself. He needs a friend and if they leave him, who knows what can happen. Please, Eunmi. This depends on his life." My mother begged. She was almost in tears. I sighed and nodded. 

I mean, I guess I can understand his attitude. It doesn't hurt to try and be friends with him.

"Alright. I'll try." I smiled. MY mother smiled while thanking and hugging me.

 

"This is your room." I said opening the door to the guest room. Hoseok thanked me while taking a look into the room. He sat down and his bed and sighed.

"Hey, listen." I said putting my hands in my pockets. I walked towards him and he stared at me.

"Are you going to attack me again." He asked while standing and backing away from me. I shook my head and he sighed and we sat next to each other on the bed.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you in school. You just give me a bad impression but now that I know, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I apologized and put my head down. I heard him chuckle and tap my shoulder. I looked up and he smiled.

"It's alright. Let's start off fresh." He suggested. I smiled and put my hand out.

"I'm Eunmi." I introduced myself. He took my small hand into his. His hands were soft and warm. I smiled.

"I'm Hoseok, but call me J-Hope." He nodded. We both giggled and shook hands.                 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

 

"I don't like the idea of you living with a teenage boy plus he's older." Jungkook said while we took a walk. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled and wrapped an arm wrap around me.

"No one will ever replace you, Jungkook. Just remember that." I smiled.

 

"I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU!" I yelled at Jungkook.

He came over and we started talking about J-Hope. I told him nothing was going to happen but when I was texting J-hope he suddenly thought I was cheating on him.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SENDING HEARTS AND SMILEY FACES THROUGH YOUR TEXT MESSAGES, HUH? YOU JUST MET AND YOU'RE ALREADY FLIRTING WITH HIM?!" Jungkook yelled back. All I felt was anger through our argument. I tried to go off topic but when I did he'd come right back.

"I CAN'T TEXT A FRIEND? STOP BEING SO POSSESIVE!" I yelled. He took a handful of his hair and gritted his teeth. I heard his loud breathing and I could tell he was angry.

"IF YOU THINK I'M SO POSSESIVE, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FIND ANOTHER BOYFRIEND?! JUST GO OUT WITH J-HOPE!" He yelled. Suddenly, I felt time stop and my heart drop. My eyes widened and I froze. Jungkook was breathing heavily and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Did he actually say that? He expression softened and he walked closer to me. I took steps back while he walked closer and closer. My heart was beating fast and I couldn't look at him but whenever I did, all I saw was a hurt expression. The first tear fell out and instantly JUngkook hugged me tightly.

I pushed him away fast and looked at the ground.

"Get away from me." I cried. My tears were falling out non-stop. 

"Eunmi, I didn’t-"

"I SAID GET AWAY!" I yelled. I started sobbing and my heart hurt badly. How could he just say that with no problem than try to apologize?

"I-I'm sorry, Eunmi. I'm sorry." Jungkook repeated himself. I hit his chest repeatedly until he hit the wall.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled and pushed him out the door. I put my back against the door and ran my fingers through my hair while sobbing. I didn’t know what to think. I felt like I just crash landed into a dark world.


I don't feel like doing author notes anymore :| only when things are important.