Unknown Date

Just Another Scenario Shop(OPEN)
Please log in to read the full chapter

For: warrior028 

Yenah had only been trying to find a good shop where she would purchase a new outfit. From all the places she visited she couldn't find exactly what she wanted. 

"Aish, why is this so complicated?" Yenah, mumbled to herself. "I just want new clothes..." She sighed and blew a strand of hair out of her face. Since she was so down about not finding the perfect outfit, she hadn't even been watching where the heck she was going. The next thing she knew, was her face knocking into something. 

"Ah!" She exclaimed, rubbing her forehead and looking up. "Oh, Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." Her cheeks began to turn a bright red at the sight of the tall boy in front of her.

It just happened to be Lee Minwoo, one of the most popular boys at her school. Her eyes widened at the sight of him being here, he was always hanging out with his group of friends. So why was he here by himself? Immediately she bowed to him, there was no way she was going to question that. "I'm so sorry. I was watching where I was going and I-"

"Park Yenah, right?" He asked suddenly, leaning down to look her in the face. "I know you." 

She jerked her head back. "Uh, yes, I'm Park Yenah. You know me?" 

"Yeah, you're that cute girl, who always sits in the back of the classroom that answers all the questions." He grinned, proud to know that information. 

She nodded. "Well that's only because no one ever answers the questions being asked, and I just happen to know the answers." She looked down at her feet, still surprised at the fact that he was talking to her, and that was when she latched onto the word he complimented her with. 

"Cute!? You think I'm cute?" She exploded, her head snapping up. 

"Well you are...obviously." He smiled again. "So what are you doing here?" 

"I could ask you the same thing..." She responded, trying to avoid the way he was looking at her. He looked too happy and she didn't understand why.

"I'm just here to hang out. Just wander around. I do that in my free time. Why are you here?" He asked again.

"Just looking for clothes, but I can't seem to find any that would look good on me." Yenah sighed, the thought making her annoyed again. 

"Really? That's surprising." He smiled, and grabbed her wrist. "Well how about we both go look for clothes for you then?" 

"Yah! What are you doing?" The girl exclaimed as he began to drag her along. 

"What do you think? I'm going to help you find some clothes." He replied with a cheeky grin, his eyes landed on the nearest clothing shop and he began to pull her with him towards it. He let go of her hand just as they were inside. "Come on, this store is pretty decent sized. We must find something good for you, actually I know that'

Please log in to read the full chapter