Admired

Just Another Scenario Shop(OPEN)
Please log in to read the full chapter

For: topumasum 

Yuki held her breath as her eyes flickered open. She had the same feeling once again. The feeling that someone was in the room with her, watching her as she slept. 

It took a few seconds before her eyes adjusted to the darkness. She scanned the room and saw nothing out of the ordinary.This is what they want me to think. She blinked once and pushed back the covers of her bed. Her feet touched the cold floor as she stood up. 

A breeze rolled into the room and she looked over at the door. It was tightly closed and she knew for sure no draft could get past it. She spun on her heel towards the window and gasped. It was opened and the curtains fluttered at the sides. 

Yuki gasped and moved closer to the open window. She finally had gotten to courage to say something, even though her heart was pounding against her ribs. "If...anyone's in here, just show yourself."  

She heard a chuckle behind her and her breath caught in . "You are so amusing Yuki."  

She felt something touch her hair, and someone breathing on her neck. "You really are beautiful. You know that?" 

She quickly turned around and didn't see anyone there. 

"I'm behind you Yuki." 

She let out a piercing scream. And the lights . 

She was still in her bed. And leaning over her was her good friend Yunho.

"Yuki!" he exclaimed. "Are you alright?" 

Yuki sat up and rubbed her forehead. "Yes...I'm fine." She looked towards the window and noticed that it was closed. "Just a really bad dream." 

She looked up at him. "I'm honestly fine okay? You don't need to worry." Yunho kept staring at her, worry glazing over his brown eyes. "I'm fine!" 

That was the final word and Yunho stayed silent. 

----- 

Yuki shook her head as she made her way back to Yunho's apartment. She looked up at the dark sky and knew she had to be getting home quickly now. 

Seoul, was so much different than her hometown. It was so much larger, so many more people. The only reason why she had moved here to live with Yunho, was because of these dreams and the fear that someone may have been following her. 

Even in the dark streets now, that's how she felt. Someone was in the shadows just watching her every step.

She looked to the light of one of the street lamps that had seemed to be flickering out. 

"Oh dear." she muttered. She turned around and a figure clothed in all black, appeared from nowhere. Her blood froze and her hear skipped a beat. Without thinking she turned around and ran. She kept running until she was sure that there was no one following after her. She let out a pant and turned around. 

The figure was still behind her, but she didn't see anything more before she collapsed to the ground. 

----- 

She woke up in a really soft bed and knew it wasn't the guest room of Yunho's apartment. It was something completely unfamiliar to her. It was also so...dark. 

"Oh, you're awake." a voice said. A voice she knew to well. The man she had been dreaming about for the past two months. "Are you feeling alright." She felt a cool hand touch her forehead and she looked up to see an incredibly handsome man.

"You..." she m

Please log in to read the full chapter