Nonexistent

Just Another Scenario Shop(OPEN)
Please log in to read the full chapter

For: eunmini 

Ha Yan sighed and laid her head back in the grass. Her eyes gazed up at the blue sky as she waited for her boyfriend to come back. 

A cloud rolled off in the distance and she smiled, it looked as if one of them was in the shape of a heart. She grinned at it and felt a familiar presence behind her. 

"Daehyun!" she exclaimed as he leaned over her and placed a kiss on her forehead. 

"Did you miss me?" he asked.

She giggled as he pulled her to her feet and into his safe embrace. "Of course I did. Even though it was like for 5 minutes." 

Daehyun chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Wanna go back inside?"

She nodded and grabbed his hand as she led him back to the house. 

"Ha Yan what are you doing?" her mother called. 

She saw her mother coming out of the kitchen. 

"Hi Umma." she said happily. "I just brought Daehyun over." 

"Daehyun?" her mother looked worried. "Your imaginary friend?" 

"He's really Umma. What are you saying?" 

"Ha Yan you're almost 17 darling. Why do keep talking about him?" Her mother came towards her. "Sweetheart, you know he's fake right?" 

"He's not fake Umma."

"Ha Yan, you've been playing this charade since you were 8. I don't think you need to continue it."

"I'm not. He is real and he's standing right next-" Her words stopped when she saw that he wasn't standing next to her. "Daehyun?" She looked around but he was nowhere to be found. "He was right here."

"Now he wasn't dear. You were imagining he was. He was never real." Her mother said calmly. 

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "But he was right there. I saw him."

"You imagined him sweet heart." Her mother repeated. "He was never real."

"He was!" she sobbed. "Why couldn't you see that?"  She left her mother and ran up the stairs and threw herself on her bed. Never had she felt

Please log in to read the full chapter