It's Okay Even If It's Hurt

There's Gonna Be More To Life

Am I wrong to (still) love you, Oppa?

Sulli centric (feat Shim Changmin, Im Yoona, Jung Krystal)


 

 

Love never goes far, but not really close too.

 

Love is about being with a person who makes you happy in a way nobody can, they said. And that what I feel when I’m with him.

He is my favorite oppa, I really like him. I’m too bias about something related to him. I never like it when my friends called me Baby Giant Sulli. Hey, it wasn’t my fault if I’m too tall for a girl in my age. I’m so angry and want to punch them so they would stop teasing me.

He teased me too. He said that I was a baby that trapped in giant body, and called me Sulliver. But I can’t be angry. I will pouts and pretend to be angry though. But then, he always managed to make me laugh.

 

Maybe that’s what people do for someone they love, right?

 

“Stop it Ssul.” Krystal says, rolling her eyes at me. “I don’t even feel oppa jokes funny at all.”

"I can’t stop laughing." My stomach hurt from laughing so hard, and I realized all curious glances at me but I didn’t care. He grinned when he success make me laugh and ignored Krystal’s remark all the way.  

 

He knows me so well to know what I want and what I don’t.

 

He was always listened to my complaint about school. (“Tell me oppa, why i must study physics when I want to be a singer, not a scientist?”)

About my parents.  (“Why can’t I go to TVXQ’s concert? Oppa, please persuade my mom so she let me go.”)

About my friends. (“Oppa, Jongin takes my new magazine.”)

He always listened to my complains and give a warm smile to make me feel better.

 

I love being with him. Just by being with him makes me happy.

 

He isn't perfect, but everything about him feels so right. His body is strong and perfectly tones. He is a very tall man, and he is tall enough to make me feel safe when he stand beside my giant body. But, most of all, I love that when he laugh and show his mitchmated eyed.

 

I just love everything about him.

 

Yes, I’m truly falling in love with Shim Changmin.

 

********

 

Funny, but we can’t laugh at it

 

But it seems the cupid not on my side.

 

I was his favorite girl, he used to say.

We are best friends, and soul mates destined to be together, I always thought.

But that would never happen, because cupid had a choice for him.

And she isn’t me.

 

And that is the reality.

 

He couldn’t take his eyes off her. She is definitely the prettiest girl in his eyes. She always very bold, funny, honest and sometimes destroys her own image. Everyone would agree that even though she is pretty, she doesn’t pretend to be pretty. She is very kind. Everybody love her.

 

Why wouldn’t be?

 

I have no reason to dislike her too. I just...can’t.

 

And my heart began to feel hurt.

 

Everyone would know just by see their behavior toward each other that he loves her, as much as she loves him back. She would freely run her fingers through his soft hair, share some private jokes, cry to him when she got a hard day at school and hug him; she would easily share some foods with him – something she would never do with someone else, laugh with him so much her stomach would ache, fight with him about useless things.

 

Watching their affection toward each other makes my heart hurt. Really.

 

********

 

Sad, but we can’t cry at it

 

“God, you look terrible, Ssul.” Krystal study my face before giving me a big hug.

“Thanks, Krys.” I rolls my eyes and turning to hugs her back. Krystal is never one to beat around the bush, but that's why I love her so much, for her honesty.

“So I guess you have heard that news.”

I nods. “I was there to hear and see that event by myself, actually.”

 

“I love you, and all I want is to be with you... Im Yoona, do you want to be my only one woman in my life, to be my wife and a mother of my future children”

Through their eyes, both could see. Both knew he doesn’t need to hear her say the answer.

“Yes, of course Changmin-oppa. Yes, I also want to be with you. I have no other answer though.”

 

“You know it’s not the end of world right? You’ll find a perfect man that deserves to be with you.” Krystal says, squeezing my hand and giving me an encouraging smile.

 

A lump formed in my throat and tears welled in my eyes. But, I try so hard to smile.

 

"Yes, I know. I'll be okay."

 

It all just seems unfair.

I can’t be with him doesn't seem fair to me.

Because it just wasn't fair.

 

To love someone that destined to be with someone else.

 

Am I wrong to (still) love you, Oppa?

 

 

Tbc.

 


My notes ^^:

Hi readers, long time no update from me. Hehehe.. No excuse tho, I'm just lazy to write XDD.

This oneshot actually my old work, and I decide to share it with you.. I wrote it in 2012 under name Sippirilli. So, if you happen to read it somewhere, it's actually me. I deleted my old account tho..

So, what do you think about this story?

I'm planning to make a sequel........only if I got a lot of respons. Hehehe...

 

Until then, bye bye..

 

no-w-here