I hate you, but I love you

There's Gonna Be More To Life

He broke her heart, made her cried a litre of tears, yet she (still) can’t stop thinking about him.

Sulli/Kai | Drabble | 359w


 

She hates him.

Jinri can’t believe Kim Jongin broke her heart on their 2nd year anniversary. The day that should be their happy day turned out to be a bad day for her. Jinri doesn’t think her heart would hurt like this. She always thought that they were a happy couple, and they love each other. So why would he think their relationship would never work?

“Damn you Kim Jongin!” she cursed him while crying in her room. “I thought you loves me like I do to you.” She looks at their picture, hugging each other on the day he confesses to her that he was falling in love with her and later they officially became a lover.

 

Today, Jinri decide that she hates Kim Jongin (for making her heartbreak).

 

***

 

She (still) can’t stop thinking about him.

One week later, Jinri (still) thinking about her now ex-boyfriend. Jinri really doesn’t have a single clue about what’s wrong with their relationship. She thinks she already tried to give him everything. But he chose to end their relationship like this. Jinri really doesn’t know what’s wrong with her, or him, or them.

“Does he have someone else? Does he cheat on me? Yah! If I found out that you cheating on me, you will die Kim Jongin. You’ll die!”

Jinri wipes her tears, and try to stay strong. Eventho she will not admit it,  she (still) loves him. How can you forget your almost two years relationship in an instan, right?

She looks at her cell phone, (secretly) wish he would call her, and ask her back to him.

“Why you don’t call me, and say you only joking around?” And her tears began to fall again. “Damn you Kim Jongin, I hate you!” She looks his picture, smiling. She loves his charming smile.

“And I miss you already. Call me, you stupid handsome man.”

 

At the end of the week, Jinri decide that she still (and will always) love him.

 

***

 

She hates him, but she loves him. Stuck.

 

 


Author's Note :

So, How is it? Too short right, hoho,,, I originally wrote longer than this one, but then I re-read, delete, read, delete, and taa daa~ It only have 359w. Sigh. Will try again next story. :)

I'm not an expert in English, so, kindly bear any kind of errors.

Don't forget to Subscribe, Comment, and Vote! Thank you~ :)