ABC's of Kailli

There's Gonna Be More To Life

ABC’s : Kailli Edition

Kai/Sulli | 1.090w

 


A is for Angel

First time Jongin see her, he though he saw an angel. Long wavy black hair, white skin, slender body, red plump lips with a smile plastered on her beautiful face.  And after getting to know her personality, Jongin is sure that Choi Jinri, indeed, an angel that God sent for him.

 

B is for Best

To Jongin, anything is the best when it’s about Choi Jinri. Her eyes, her nose, her smile, her heart. Jongin very sure he didn’t want to exchange Jinri with anyone. Because she is the best. And she is the best when she is with him.

To Jinri, anything is the best when it’s about Kim Jongin. All she needs is a man who is never tired listening her pointless drama, holding her hand when she feel anxious, hug her when she feel sad, accompany her when she feel lonely. And Kim Jongin is the best for her, because he did all of her needs without she ask for it.

 

C is for Care

Jongin is a baby who is careless of his self. It’s relieved there’s Jinri who take care of him with all her heart.

 

D is for Dance

It’s their routine-after their date-under the moon, Jongin and Jinri will dance along the song that only they know. At that time, they didn’t feel anything except each other presents. Precious.

 

E is for Eyes

Kim Jongin loves the way Choi Jinri look at him. Through her eyes, he could see into her soul, the things that no word can describe it. Because eyes never lie. That’s why Jongin loves the way Jinri look at him. No one ever sees him like she does anyway.

 

F is for First

Jongin is Jinri’s first. Her first love. Her first boyfriend. Her first kiss. She wishes her first with Jongin will last forever. 

 

G is for Giant Baby

Jinri never like it when her friends called her Giant Baby, and really want to punch them in the face. It wasn’t her fault if she is too tall for a girl in her age. But, if it Jongin who said that, she never can be angry. All he said about her seems a praise for her. She just biased like that.

 

H is for Handwriting

Even though her handwriting is ugly, Jinri doesn’t stop writing a love letter for Jongin. She must make sure Jongin know what she fell for him. She wrote her confession to Jongin through a full page paper. About her story, about his story, about their story.

And even though Jinri’s handwriting is ugly, Jongin think its the romantic things Jinri do for him. Because just looked at her handwriting, he can feel an honest feeling that she tries to tell. 

 

I is for Idiotic

Because when they are together, they can do the most idiotic things without caring what other people see in them.

 

J is for Journey

They don’t know what their future will be like. But they believe that the journey they took together will bring them to happiness. It’s all the matter anyway.

 

K is for Key

Jinri already close the door of her heart. No one can open it easily without the key. And the key is saves in the hand of Kim Jongin.

 

L is for Love

Love is about being with a person who makes you happy in a way nobody can, they said. And that’s what Jinri feel when she’s with Jongin.

 

M is for Mine

It’s Jinri habits, to put a label ‘Jinri’s’ on her stuff. “It’s easier to differentiate what is it mine or not, and I can make sure that people didn’t steal what is mine.” she said to Jongin. So it’s only right if she put her label at Jongin too, “Because you’re mine, and I don’t want people to steal you from me” Jinri added with a big grin plastered on her face.

 

N is for No. 1

Jinri will and always be his No. 1 to Jongin. He knows that fact from the first time he sees her.

 

O is for 1, 2, 3, 4

“There’s only 1 thing, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you. I love you. There’s only 1 way, 2 say, those 3 words, that’s what I'll do. I love you.”

 

P is for Promise

Jongin promise to Jinri that he will always be there for her when she need someone, do all his best to protect her, be there to make her strong and be the place for her to lean on. He promises he will.

 

Q is for Queen

What is a King without a Queen? Jongin thought. But then again, it doesn’t matter to him. Because he already has a Queen that stay beside him no matter what. Queen Jinri.

 

R is for Runaway

Because for some moments, they just want to forget everything in their life, and run away, together, hand in hand.

 

S is for Smile

The best of the best thing Jinri have is her smile. With just see her smile can make his heart beating so fast.  Jongin will do anything to make Jinri smile.

 

T is for Touch

Jinri like when Jongin’s hands touch her, take it with him. She can feel the warmth from it.

Jinri also like when Jongin’s nose touch her hair, while hug her tightly, smell her scent, so he can remember her.

But all of it, Jinri’s love when Jongin’s lip touch hers, so gentle, so sweet. Jinri doesn’t mind doing it forever with him.

 

U is for Umbrella

They will purposely forget to bring their umbrella, so they can play under the rain. Dancing, running, laughing.

 

V is for Vitamin

“Babe, you should drink your vitamin, don’t get sick.” Jinri said while offer Jongin’s vitamin, so he can drink it.

“But, my vitamin is you.”

 

W is for Words

Jinri doesn’t need to hear Jongin say those three sacral words to know that it’s true.

 

X is for XOXO

It’s their habit to put ‘XOXO’ in the end of their message. It just shows how much they want to do it with each other.

 

Y is for You

“I just need you to know, I found the reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start over new, and the reason is you.”

 

Z is for Zero

They start their relationship from zero. And they build it together that someday, they believe, will blossom perfectly, just like their love toward each other.

 

-end-

 


Author's Notes :

Hi readers, thanks for reading my fics :). Another Kailli's story from me. So, what do you think about this chapter? Also, I think I'll change the tags depend on who is the main characters each update. Is it okay?.

Oh! try to listen 2 songs which I quote for O and Y. Plain White T's - 1,2,3,4 and Hoobastank - The Reason. Two of my favorite songs. :)

 

P.S. I'm not an expert in English, so, kindly bear any kind of errors.

P.P.S Don't forget to Subscribe, and Comments. Thank you for reading. Enjoy! :)