New friend

Key for my heart

A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. I had my finals and it just finished. I promise to make it upto you guys. Please forgive me. Mianhae. *bows 90 degrees* 

Onto the second chappie..... enjoy.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kiara P.O.V

When i came back from the principal's office after getting all the details i need, the receptionist called my name " Miss. Lee, can you stay here for a little?" I was confused as in why she would ask me to stay. Was i in trouble?? Hmm guess not. Well i can't be in trouble when it has only been like 10 minutes since i stepped into this school. *Hmm... I wonder why she asked me to stay* 

"Ne" I answered eventhough i didn't know the reason why. Then i noticed the girl who was talking with the receptionist at that moment. She was about my height which is 166cm. I know i know, i'm not that tall. But what can i do? it's just in my genes. Sigh! That girl can be passed as a Beauty for sure. She has porcelain white skin with pink cheeks which make her look like she has applied blush, but anyone can say that her cheeks naturally look like that. Her hair is kinda wavy and dark brown. It's upto her waist. She's really slim. I'm sure that she must be one of the most popular students at this school. Then they finished their conversation and turned to me, " Sorry to keep you waiting dear. But i was just thuniking that since you are new at this school and doesn't know around, Miss. Kim over here can help you by being your guide. Is that ok with you Miss. Kim?"

she asked the girl. " Sure. No problem. I'll show her around. " 

"Ok then off you go. School's almost starting. You better get to your first class. " The receptionist said.

"ne" We both answered in unison and started walking. The girl came upto me " Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Hannah. What's your name?"

" Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Kiara." I smiled and said. 

" Miss. Hong, the receptionist tolid me that you are in the same homeroom as me. So i guess it'll be easier for us to get along. So are you from Seoul? "

" Oh! I came from America. I was born their and it's my first time here in Korea."

" Really??? America??? I love that country!!!! What is it like in America? DO you like it here in Seoul? " She asked enthusiastically

" Hahaha America is really good. But i like Korea now. I just want to be here and get used to this culture."

" That's really amazing!!! It's great to hear someone from America to praise Korea." She giggled. She seems like a nice person. 

" so, since you are new here and all, i guess you still haven't made any friends. So would you like to be my friend?" She asked with excitement shown in her eyes and put her hand forward for a hand shake. 

I giggled and took her hand. " Sure, why not! I'm glad to have found a friend even before my first class." 

" I have a feeling that we'll be the best of friends." She hooked her arm with mine and skipped off happily with me. 

We stopped in front of a door and she turned to me. " This is gonna be your homeroom class for the rest of the year. So shall we go in Kiara-ah"

" ne. Lets go in"

" Kaja" She dragged me into the classroom with her. The teacher was already there. Hannah went upto the teacher and said something to him. Then he motioned me to come in front of the class and started speaking " Attention class! We have a new student this year. Please introduce yourself."

" Ne. Annyeonghaseyo! Chonun Kim Kiara imnida! Please treat me nicely!" And then i bowed to them all. The whole class greated me back. Then the teacher started speaking again. " Kiara-sshi, please take the seat beside Hannah. I guess you are ok with that since you two know each other already. Ok class, lets start today's first lesson" 

 

 

Dongwoon P.O.V

I was in the class waiting for the teacher to start the class when suddenly the door opened and Hannah came in with another girl. *Omo! Isn't that the girl who bumped into me this morning? She's really cute. So her name is Kiara huh? Hmmm..... i should make friends with her. * The teacher asked her to sit with Hannah. * Great! That means she's gonna be sitting right in front of me. Even easier to make friends with her now.* She came and sat with Hannah right in front of me and my friend Key. I tapped her shoulder lightly and she turned to look at me. * Hehehe i guess she recognised me from morning. I can just say it from her expression*

"So we meet again huh?" I asked her with a smile. 

 

Kiara P.O.V

I sat next to Hannah and then i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around my head to see a familiar face. * Omo! Isn't this the guy whom i bumped into in the morning?* 

" So we meet again huh?" He said witha smile

" Annyeong! Ne we meet again. I'm Hannah" I replied 

" And i'm Dongwoon. This is my friend Key." He pointed at the guy sitting next to him. Then only i noticed a really good looking guy sitting with Dongwoon. * Wow! Even his friend is really cute.* He just looked at me and gave a light salute and said 'Yo" * He's got some style huh?* He has dark black hair with purple highlights which makes him look even more handsome, he has pierced one of his ears with an earring. * this guy is upto date with fashion i guess.* Even the way he has worn his uniform has its own style. " Yo" He said again while waving his hand in front of my face. " huh? Oh! i'm Kiara. NIce to meet you"

" I guess we can become great friends now since we are in the sam class right?" Dongwoon asked smiling again. * Wow! His smile is just breath taking!* 

"Ne." 

" But right now you guys need to listen to the teacher" Hannah in. With that said i turned my attention to the teacher.