New school

Key for my heart

"Appa! Breakfast is ready. Quickly come down otherwise i'll get late for school." Kiara shouted form downstairs.

"Coming princess" her father responded while coming down the stairs. Kiara has already started having breakfast and noe looked at her dad who was descending the stairs. "Goodmorning my little princess. ready for your first day of school?" her dad said and then sat down on the kitchen table across from her.

"Ugh! Appa, how many times do i have to tell you? I'm not a kid anymore. Infact i'm turning 18 this year." Kiara whined. Her dad chuckled lightly and said, "But you'll always be my little princess no matter what."

"I think i'm just wasting my breath on that topic. Forget it." Kiara complained.

"Aigoo... My little princess is sooo cute when she is annoyed." Her father pinched her cheek.

Kiara P.O.V

I smiled at my father's remark. I was always close with my father even more than my omma. She's an American but my appa loved her nevertheless. Sigh! i miss my omma a lot now. Our little family is never completed without her. She was always looking out for me eventhough that she is the one who played the over protective role from my paretnts. Eversince omma left us, my appa has tried to be cheerful and show me that nothing's wrong. But i know my appa better than anyone. *Appa, i know how much you miss omma. Atleast talk to me about it. Why do you act so strong when you are always crying inside your heart????*

"Ready to go princess??"

"Lets go Appa"

-At School-

"Wow! Appa i never knew that Seoul has so many big schools. This school looks amazing." I sqealed after seeing the school. It Was huge and i saw a lot of children chatting, walking and doing many things. Just then i heard the bell ringing and evryone started going inside the school.

Appa chuckled at my expression and said, " Get going already princess. Otherwise you'll get late to your first class. And don't forget to drop by the office and collect your schedule ok. I have already put the school map in your back pack."

"Ok appa. Do well in your interview and make proud." i gave a kiss on his cheek and got off the car.

"I will princess. Have fun" He drove off after that.

I took a big breath in and walked into the school. "Hwaiting Kiara! You Can do this" I said to my self. I took the map of the school and tried to search where the office was. There wasn't anyone around for me to ask directions as well. I kept looking at the map and was wlking when suddenly

Oof

i fell down on the floor after colliding ibto someone. " Miahnhamnida, I wasn't looking whre i was going." I told the person and looked at him. *Omo! he is soo good looking.*

"Ani, it was my fault too. Even i wasn't paying much attention. Kwenchana?" He asked me and offered his hand to me. * his voice is so deep.* I took his hand.

"I haven't seen you around here before." He asked me as i got up.

"I am new to this school."

"Chincha? My name is Son Dongwoo" He introduced himself.

"I'm Lee Kiara. Dongwoon-sshi, can you please tell me how to get to the office?" I asked him.

He gave me the directions. " Gomawo Dongwoon-Sshi! You really saved my life." I said dramatically trying to sound friendly.

He smiled and then said, " I really need to go now, my friends are waiting for me. Hope i'll see you around then." He winked at me and started walking the other way. "Ne. See you around." I then went looking for the school office and found it.

 

First chappie done. What do you guys think about it? Please leave comments. And if you don't like my fanfic please tell me. I'll probably stop writing it then.