Cheapter 6

My Dear Friend

Jonghyun POV

 

Wait…he’s CAP?!...oh …”YAH! Could you explain to me why you know him!...WHY?!”, asks Niel furiously. Huh!...I have to tell them…I can’t hide it anymore. “Okay!...Listen! actually…I’m…I’m from an orphanage in Korea…and…well…Ricky is my best friend since this time and CAP…well…he’s just a jerk.”, I tell them and wait for their reaction. “Oh!”, means Chunji and slaps me. “This is for Ricky because you hurt him with your behaviour.” “Aish! Co-argh!”, I wince in pain because I got hit again but this time from L.Joe. “Because you lied to us your friends.” “Are y- ARGH!”, one thing is sure Niel slaps the hardest. “That’s because you called my future husband a jerk!” “Okay! I got it! Are you done now?!”, I look at them and stop by Ricky. …”Okay! Come on! Do it!”, I tell him and wait for the next punch. …”You were really brave!”, he says and lightly kisses my cheek. I feel strange. Really strange.

 

Ricky POV

 

I’m so proud of Jongie!~ He finally told them the truth! “I never thought we would see each other again!”, I tell CAP: “Same for me! Sometimes I asked myself what you would do right now! Looks like the world is really tiny!”, he smiles. He for sure changed a lot. He got taller and more muscular and especially nice! I look at Jonghyun and…”Jongie~”, I say worried and take his face into my hands. “Jongie~ Don’ cry!”, I tell him softly and brush away the tears that keep rolling down his face. “What’s wrong?!”, I ask him and feel how he nuzzles his cheek against my hands. “Mianhae!”, he chocks before he suddenly hugs me. “Mianhae Changhyunie! I missed you so much! But I didn’t know how to show it to you as you suddenly appeared. I always imagined it how it would be if we met again. What I would say to you but in the end I couldn’t! Mianhae for treating you badly! I didn’t mean to!”, he confesses and I’m so shocked. I never saw Jonghyun crying. He never cried if he hurted himself or as he left me and now…right now he’s crying because of me?!...A smile creeps onto my lips and I hug him back. “Don’t cry. You never treated me badly.”, I tell him and push him slightly back so that I can lay my forehead against his. “Everything is okay! We can’t change what happened in the past. But now we’re here and that’s important.”, I tell him and look straight into his deep eyes. I can feel how my heart beats faster and I slightly start shaking but that’s not important. I just want to hold him like this for a bit more. This man that stole my heart.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

His hands are so warm and his eyes are so soft. I never had such feelings before. If he touches me I get hot and cold and feel dizzy but I don’t want him to let go. “Thank you!”, is everything I mange to say. “For what?!”, he asks. “For being by my side!”, I smile. “I don’t want to interrupt you two love birds but how about we make a little trip!?”, asks Niel and we all look at him. “Sounds nice let’s do it!”, means Changhyun excited. “Where are we going?!”, asks Chunji. “To our place!” “Oh yeah~ It’s such a long time since we went there all together!”, cherishes Chunji. “How about we stay there over the night!?”, asks L.Joe! “But we’ll get scold! We have school tomorrow!”, asks Changhyun worried and I smile. He’s so freaking adorable. “That’s not a problem. Believe me! The real problem could be the lack of sleep!”, smirks Niel. “Lack of sleep?! Why?!”, asks Changhyun confused. “Because they can get really loud!”, Niel answers and we all start laughing. “Huh? I don’t get it! What’s so funny about that? Tell me!”, pouts Changhyun. “Don’t worry one day Changjo will show you!”, means L.Joe! “YAH! You little-“ “We’ll meet in 20 minutes at the bus stop.”, shouts Chunji who drags L.Joe to their room to pack their things. “Well then have fun!”, means CAP suddenly but before he can even turn around grabs Niel his arm. “Yah! You have to come too! You can’t leave me alone with them. You HAVE to come!”, he tells him clearly before he turns around and leaves. “…Is it okay if I do so?!”, CAP asks me. “Yeah! In the end it was a command from Niel! You better listen to it!”, I tell him and we both smile. “See you later!”, I say just to take Changhyuns hand and drag him to our room. “So what should I pa-“ “JONGIE!?”, shouts Changhyun suddenly. “Y-yeah?!”, I ask flustered. “I never did something like this!”, he shyly confesses. “That’s okay~ Don’t worry I search for everything we need!”, I tell him and start packing necessary stuff together while Changhyun keeps watching me. “Are you ready?!”, I ask him and he nods. “Yeah~ let’s go into the wild!”, he nearly yells full of enthusiasms. I take the bag and tent before we both leave our room quickly.

 

Ricky POV

 

I’m so excited. I’ll go camping with Jonghyun and we’ll sleep together in a tent…really close…KYA!~ I look at him before o jump onto his back. “Urgh…Yah! Don’t surprise me like this!”, he grumbles and I can only laugh. I take a look around and notice how the students stare at us and start whispering. Right! I forgot we’re not alone and he’s some kind of idol here. “Changie?!”, means Jonghyun. “Yeah?!...ah Mianhae! I’ll get down!”, look like he also noticed the stars. I slowly glide from his back as I suddenly feel two strong hands under my thighs which push me up and hold me into place. “Don’t…I think it’s time to change a bit!”, he smiles and I also have to. That’s the Jonghyun I knew. I lay my arms happily around his neck and let myself get carried to the bus stop. “oh…you’re already here.”, I say and Jongie puts me down. “Well L.Joe and I just arrived a few minutes ago but it looks like Niel is waiting since the beginning.”, Chunji answers teasingly. “Yah! I’m not…I mean I just want to make sure that he’ll find us!” “Yeah! Sure!” “Shut up Chunji!”, means Niel angry. “See there comes our bus!”, I say happily. “Well then let’s go!”, means Jonghyun before he takes our belongings and gets into the bus followed by L.Joe, Chunji and me. “Niel~ Aren’t you coming?!”, I question him. “I…I will! Give me just a minute!”, he says and look around but CAP isn’t coming. I feel so sorry for him. He wanted to spend his time with the one he loves…I know exactly how it feels like…I turn around to take my seat next to Jongie but stop…”Niel come on let’s go! You won’t find him outside!”, I smile and get onto my seat. “Since when is he here?!”, I ask. “Don’t know! Important is just that he actually came!”, smiles Jonghyun. He’s right! Now Nielie will also be happy. “I should have known it! Aish!”, grumbles Niel as he carries his bags into the bus. “He would never come! Aish! Why is this so heavy?!”, he nags. “May I help you!?”, asks CAP and carries Niel’s belongings. “T-thanks…”, he smiles and takes the seat next to CAP. “So you really came!” “You told me to!” “Y-yeah right!”, means Niel with pink cheeks. “Jongie?! How long is the bus drive?!” “About 4 hours. Why?! Are you bored?!” “No…not really!”, I tell him and look outside the window. “Okay~ Does it bother you if I sleep a bit on your shoulder?!” “…No!!”, I smile and he lays his head onto my shoulder. “Night!”, he mumbles. “Night~”, I answer and look closely at him. I slowly some hair strands to the side. Sleep well. I his cheek softly and lay my head on his before I also start falling asleep.

 

Changjo POV

 

I slowly open my eyes!! Huh~ That was a nice nap!~ I straighten myself and look at Changhyun. “Tiny sleepyhead!”, I mumble. He’ll for sure get neck pain if he stays like this. I shake my head and smile as the bus suddenly drives through a hole in the street. I see how Changhyuns head nearly hits the window and hold it in last second. “Mhhh~!”, he grumbles and slowly opens his eyes. “Jongie?!”, he asks tired. “Yeah?!” “Why are you above me?!”, he asks shyly. “W-well…because…I wanted to wake you up because we’re nearly there!”, I lie and sit back. “O-oh…thanks!”, he stutters and rubs his eyes. “I’m still so tired.”, he complains and lays his head onto my shoulder. “So…tired!” “Changie?!”, I asks but he already fell back asleep. I smile and his hair. I slowly lean in and peak his lips. “Sleep well!”

^_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^