Cheapter 3

My Dear Friend

Ricky POV:

 

 “CHANGJO!”, is the only thing I can shout and luckily Jonghyun spits the chocolate out as he hears his name. “Ehh!! Changjo Oppa!!”, shouts the girl and wipes his spit away. “Mian…YAH!! What do you want?!”, hisses Jonghyun and makes his way to our tables. OMO…W-what should I tell him…I…I DON’T KNOW!! No!! He’s going to kill me. Before he finally reaches us I get pulled back onto my chair. Ah!! When did I stand up?! Ahhh~ my body just won’t listen to my. How embarrassing!! I wish the floor would open itself and swallow me right now. “Yah Ricky!! I asked what you want from me!!”, he asks angrily and I just bite my bottom lip and star at my hands. “YAH ar-“ “Can you please STOP shouting at HIM!! Thanks!”, hisses Chunji suddenly back. I look at him confused but at the same time I’m relieved. He defended me! A slight smile appears on my face. “Why are you smiling?!”, I hear Jonghyun asking and there goes my smile. “W-well I-I…it-“ “He just wanted to tell you that we meet after class in the practice room. He told us that he still needs a lot of help to improve some dance moves. And you’re the best dancer so we had to tell you!”, means Niel and lays an arm around my shoulder. “And you couldn’t wait until the class was over!!?”, asks Jonghyun clearly annoyed. “Nope! Or else you would have disappeared with that chick!”, winks L.Joe and as Jonghyun wants to defend himself enters the teacher the room. “Choi Changjo!! To your seat! Now!”, orders the woman and Jonghyun sits down on his place with a growl. Mian Jongie~ I sigh and star at his back until somebody whispers into my ear. “You love him right?!” “Eh?!”, I ask shocked and look at Niel’s grinning face. “A-ani!”, I stutter and blush a little. They’re not allowed to find out my secret or else I’m screwed. “Yah! Don’t you dear to lie! I can see it in your eyes or why did you stop Changjo from kissing the girl.”, he whispers and I bite my lip and try to hold back my tears. “Please!”, I whisper back and look at him. “Please d-don’t tell him!”, I slightly sob. “Niel what did you do!”, asks Chunji and wipes my tears away. “Nothing! I just found out that he likes Changjo!”, answer Niel immediately. “What?!”, gasps Chunji before he smiles. “That’s so cute!”, he finally says and I’m taken aback. “Don’t worry baby puppy~ We’ll help you!”, smiles Niel and pats my head. “Y-you don’t think I’m weird? Or disgusting?”, I ask shyly. “No!! Why should we! Ah babo~ Now stop crying and smile. We have to think about how you can get near him.”, means Niel and starts to bite the end of his pencil. “W-well…I’m already near him…I’m his roommate!”, I say. “WHAT?!”, shouts Chunji suddenly and all the attention lays on him. “Lee Chanhee!! Do you want to say something?! I don’t think so! Then why are you disturbing my class?!”, the teacher asks sharply and a shiver runs down my spine. “We’re sorry Mrs. Park!! It won’t happen again!! I’ll control Chanhee~”, L.Joe says and smiles. “Fine!”, and with that she turns around and continues. “What was that?!”, I ask confused. “Well that was L.Joe’s killer smile!! Everybody is falling for that!”, explains Niel. Oh killer smile!...If Jonghyun would have that then…wait!...”But why did he used that?!”, I ask. “Tsch~ I do everything for my baby~”, smirks L.Joe and OMO…he kissed Chunji’s lips. “T-that means you’re…” “a couple! Right!”, smiles Chunji happily and I also need to smile. Finally I’m not the only one who likes guys. “Ah” Back to the topic!! You are his r-roommate?!”, asks Chunji somehow worried. “Yeah! Why?!”, I ask irritated. I mean…what is so weird to be his roommate? “Well…Changjo never ever had a roommate since he started here…and if he got one…well”” He scared them away or threw them out of the room or bullied them until they left his room.”, tells Niel and I widen my eyes. What happened to the Jonghyun I know…”But he’s really nice to me!”, I say and pout. I can’t believe that…I don’t want to! “Wow~ then it’ll be easier to make him love you!”, cheers Niel and I blush again. It’s weird to think about Jonghyun falling in love with me. “Thank you!”, I smile the brightest smile I have. “Awww~ You’re so cute~”, means Chunji and pinches my cheeks. “But you forgot something!!”, says L.Joe suddenly. “Changjo is a ing playb-Argh!”, stops L.Joe because Chunji elbowed him. I title my head to the side. What is Jonghyun?! “Haha~ Byungie~ You’re so funny~”, means Chunji a little threatening…I don’t understand them. I shrug my shoulders and lay my head onto my hands while I watch Jonghyun. He has such a muscular back. He surely became a real man. I’m so happy that his friends support me and my love…Yah Jonghyun-ah~ Can you feel it?! Can’t you see it?! I’m here~ I love you~ Please recognize me and accept my feelings~ “Changhyun!!!”, I hear a voice saying and look up into the face of my teacher. Ohoh!! “Y-yeah?!”, I ask scared. “Looks like you were daydreaming! But Changjo’s back won’t teach you math! Please solve the problem that’s written on the blackboard!”, she says loudly and the class starts to giggle while my head heats up. Even Jonghyun is staring at me…why she said something like this!! Ah!! So embarrassing! I look at the blackboard and smile a bit. “Well the answer is 3x-102!”, I answer and see the shock on her face. “That’s correct!”, she mumbles and the bell rings. Too bad if you have a math genius in your class!~ “Wow~!! How did you do this?! Without writing anything down?! I mean you haven’t used a calculator!”, says Niel amazed. “I always loved math! It was and is one of my favorite subjects.” “You totally need to sit next to me if we write the class exam.”, says Chunji and I nod. “Huh~ Thanks you’re such a good friends~” “W-we’re friends?!”, I ask with big puppy eyes. “For sure we are!”, answers L.Joe and ruffles my hair wildly. “Noo not my hair~”, I laugh and follow them to the practice rooms.

 

 Jonghyun POV

 

 I see how the others leave and sigh. Aish!! Why did he have to shout my name? Does he even know how hard it is to come up for this accident?!...No no for sure not! He’s ways to naive and innocent. I cram my stuff together and walk to that little chick. “Hey!”, I whisper in a deep voice into her ear. “How about I make things good tonight?!”, I ask and the shell of her ear. “A-arraso!~ I’ll be at your room at 8~”, she whispers back and I smirk, Got you!!~ …Wait!! !! Changhyun is also their…”Don’t come to my room!! I’ll pick you up and bring you to an even much better place.”, and with that I tack my bag and follow the others. “What took you so long?!”, asks L.Joe sarcastically and a smirk on his face. “I had to apologize to somebody who got spited on.”, I answer as Changhyun suddenly turns around and bows. “Mianhae! That’s all my fault!”, he apologizes and I’m taken aback. Shisus he really feels guilty. “Yo.ARGH!”, I actually wanted to cheer him up but Niel’s book was faster. I slowly rub my head and glare at him. “How can you make HIM feel guilty?! You freaking bastard!!”, snaps Niel and hugs Changhyun tightly. “Whatever! Let’s just practice!”, I answer and we walk into our practice room. “Jongie?!”, whispers suddenly a tiny voice and I look at two puppy eyes. “Huh?!” “Is your head okay?!”, he asks worried and I smile. “Yes! Everything is fine!”, I reassure him. “Okay~”, he smiles relieved. “So then bring it on!”, I say and see his confused face. “W-what?!”, he asks cutely and his cheeks get immediately pinched from Niel. “Ahhh~”, whines Ricky. “You’re so ing cute!! I could eat you~” “Eh?! N-no please don’t eat me!”, begs Changhyun and we start to laugh. “Ahh!! I forgot!! Yah Byungie we promised to visit your parents today!!”, says Chunji and pulls L.Joe to the door. “We did?!”, he asks back. “Yes we did!!”, means Chunji with a threatening glare. “See you tomorrow!!”, sings Chunji and pulls L.Joe out of the room. Aish! L-Joe is such a sissy! But if it comes to ing Chunji then he turns into a man. “Well I-I also need to go…with my dog~”, Niel says and wants to leave. “You don’t have a dog!”, I say and raise my eyebrow. What are they trying to do?! “Dog?! Ahahha~ Did I say dog?! I meant cat~”, he says nervously. “You also don’t have a cat!!” “I HAVE!!...I just bought it and now excuse me!”, Niel shouts and leaves as fast as he can…somehow I feel like I got pranked. “Well Changie~ Do you know how to do the body wave?!”

 

Ricky POV

 

Why did everyone leave?! I’m a little confused but suddenly Jongie starts talking…I smile as I hear him calling me ‘Changie’!! I love it if he does that!! “Ahm y-yes!! I think I can do it!”, I answer a bit unsure. “Then show me!”, he orders and I’m shocked. “N-Now?!”, I ask and he just stars at me. “O-okay!”, I take a deep breath and start rolling my body but stop as I hear him laughing. “Haha w-what is that?!”, he laughs and I start to pout. “Body wave!”, I press through my teeth and star at my feet. “That was a body wave?! You looked like a dying fish! How can’t you do the body wave?! It’s one of the most important dance moves.”, he says but won’t stop laughing. “Because I can’t okay!”, I nearly shout and wipe my tears away. “Hey no need to cry!”, he says and pats my cheek. “I’ll teach you!”, he says before he starts the music and pulls his shirt off and only stands there in a muscle shirt. HYUNGS where are you!?! I shout in my head and suddenly I feel really hot. “Come on Changhyun after that you’ll be a pro!”, he smirks and I just nod.

 

^______________________________________________________________________________________________________________^

 

Hey guys~~~ ^_^ .....haha~^^" 

MIANHAE!!! I haven't uploaded for such a longgggggggggg time!! I just coudn't find my motivation and I was really bussy with school~~ I hope you'll understand I enjoy the next cheapter~ Love you~ <3