Cheapter 4

My Dear Friend

Ricky POV:

 

“Huff…Huff…Huff!!! I can’t…I can’t do this anymore!”, I tell Jonghyun and wipe my sweat away. “Yah~ If you want to be a dancer then you have to or else you can go!” “Yah! It’s my first day!!”, I defend myself. “Exactly that is the reason!!”, smirks Jonghyun. “Jongieee~~”, I whine and puff my cheeks out. “Haha~ Okay I’ll go nice on you~ I have to go now anyways but you’ll stay here and train for at least one more hour! Got it!”, he means and starts stuffing his belongings into his bag. “Got it! But where are you going nice on me?!”, I mumble. “that you don’t have to train until midnight!”, he winks. Aish! Seriously is his eye broken or why is he winking all the time?! “See you later Changie~”, he ruffles my hair and starts walking to the door. “J-Jongie?!”, I call after him before he leaves. “Huh?”, he turns around and looks at me. “I…well…uh!”, I stutter not knowing how to ask him. “I know!”, he suddenly replies and comes back to pull me into a tight hug. I hug him back and enjoy those few seconds of love. “Now be a good boy and train! I don’t want to lose my roommate already!”, he smiles and leaves. He doesn’t want to lose me?!...I start smiling like a derp~ you won’t lose me! I promise~ I look at my reflection in the mirror! I wonder what the others are doing right now?...i shrug my shoulders and start training. Just wait and see~ dancing boy Changjo~

 

Niel POV:

 

Aish! Why did I say such a stupid thing?! Now I have to buy a cat or else Changjo is going to kill me!! Argh! I’m so stupid!! I’m in the middle of a pet store and I totally have no idea what kitty I should buy. That’s seriously annoying. I slowly start pouting and feeling helpless. “Excuse me! May I help you?”, asks a deep voice and I turn around just to face the iest human I have ever seen. “W-well I…I'm searching for a cat!”, I stutter. Gosh no! I need to keep my cool image! “I see! Do you want a younger or an older cat?!” “I thought more about a younger one!”, I answer. “I see! Then please follow me!”, he means and I listen. Wow~ he’s tall. Not too tall but perfectly tall for me and so muscular….oh holy mother and those tattoos. Maybe he has even more then those who are showing~ My eyes slowly travel from his back to his . Men…he’s a total god! I bite my lip~ would he like to be my boyfriend?!...that would be a good bye peaceful nights~ “how about this kitty?!”, as I look up I face a black cat with white paths and nose. It’s really tiny and super fluffy~ “Omo it's so cute!”, I squeal and take the cat into my arms. I carefully pat her head and she starts purring. “What’s her name?!” “It’s snowbell~”, he smiles and kisses her head. I….i also want to be that kitty! “Snow…bell?! Why bell?”, I ask confused! “Well she loves it play with those little bells~” “Ahh! Fine! Well she found her new owner~”, I smile. “Okay! Then please chose one of the collar for her and I go and prepare the papers!”, he says and disappears. “I would like to know his name~”; I sigh and snowbell meows. “Huh~ you’re right! I’ll ask him later!! So…what about this one!”, I point to the beautiful blue collar. “Do you like it?!”, I ask my innocent kitty and she meows again. “I knew it! We’re the perfect match!”; I poke her nose and take it to wrap it around her neck. “Then let’s go and make it official!” I go back to the checkout and smile. “And?”, I ask hopefully. He raises his head from he papers and smiles. “She’s cute!” “Well she’s a princess~ a snow princess~”, I tell him proudly. “Haha~ okay!! So all I need is your signature!!”, he means and hands over the paper and a pen. i sign it and give it back to him. “Daniel?! That doesn’t sound Korean!” Yeah!~ I know! That’s what my mum wanted! But if you want to you can call me Niel!” “Fine~ My name is CAP!”, he replies. “Doesn’t sound Korean at all!”, I wink! “You got me! My real name is Minsoo!” “Oh~ okay~…well do I actually need even more stuff for my baby?!”, I ask because I don’t want to go! Our separation would be ways too early. “I could bring all of her things over! If you want that!” “Yes!...I-I mean that would be nice!”, I answer quickly. “okay! Here write down your address and I’ll bring it tomorrow!” “Thanks~ That’s so nice of you!”, I give him my address and see how his eyes are widening. “Something wrong?!”, I ask. “Wow! You’re on a really popular school! Do you wanna be a dancer?!” “No! A singer!”, I tell him. “Nice! I like to rap!” “Really?! Maybe one day we’ll do collaboration!” “Well maybe~”, I smile and my face starts to turn a bit red. “Then see you tomorrow…Minsoo~” “See you Daniel~”, I wave befor I leave the pet store with snowbell. “What a beautiful day! Don’t you think so~”, I ask my cat and smile like an idiot. Minsoo~

 

Chunji POV:

 

“Yahhhhh!”, whines L.Joe since we left school. “I don’t want to! Why do we have to visit my mom? We did this not long ago!” “Aish! Byungie~ that was 4 month ago! “Well that’s quite enough!” “Byungie!!”, I nearly shout! “Okay! Aish!!”, he means and walks a bit faster while sulking! Huh~ Honey~ “I don’t get it! Why do you always want to meet my mom? She’s so embarrassing!” “Byungie~ you know what?!”, I ask teasingly. “What?”, he grumbles. “Today is her birthday!”, I tell him and he immediately stops. “W-WHAT!? AND WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT NOW AND NOT EARLIER??”, he shouts and starts to panic. I chuckle and hug him. “Calm down honey~” “Calm down?! CALM THE DOWN?! Now she’s going to kill me!” “Huh I already bought something because I knew that you would forget it!!”, I tell him and he’s silent. “You already bought it?!” “Yes I did!” “You’re the best boyfriend in this world~”, he says and hugs me back. “Hehe~ I know~ Gosh what would happen if the others would see this squishy side of you!!” “Well this better won’t happen because then nobody could save your sweet little anymore.”, he whispers and hits my . “Yah!”, I protest and flush a deep red. “Idiot!”, I pout. “You like it and you know it!” “Be quite! Let’s go!”, I say befor I start walking while a chuckling Byunghyun is following me. “Stop making fun of me!”, I turn around as we reach his house. “I don’t!”, he means innocent. “You do! You-mggh!”, I wanted to argue back but he stops me with a kiss. “I didn’t babe~” “Okay~ And now kiss me again!” “tshtsh~~ everything for my princess.”

 

L.Joe POV:

 

I'm slowly touching his lips as I suddenly see a flash. “What the?!”, I curse and see my mom with a camera in her hands. Fabulous. “What are you doing?!”, I ask. “I had to capture a kiss you-“ “Hello misses Lee!”, Chanhee greats her. “Hello my beauty~ son~ come in~” Argh! I’m the only one who can give my babe pet names. Forcefully I follow Chanhee inside the house. “Sit down you two. I’ll get the cake!”, my mom sings and runs into the kitchen. “Aish!”, I sit myself next to Chanhee. “Can’t we just give her the present and leaven?” “Yah!”, says Chanhee and hits my arm. “Yah! Okay okay!! I got it!” “Oh Chanhee-ah don’t hit him! He’s very sensitive you know~”, my mom suddenly means as she brings cake and coffee. “Oh really?!”, asks Chanhee. “Yeah~ When he was lit-“ “Mum! Don’t!!”, I warn her. “Aish. Byunghyun! Don’t you think he has a right to know a bit about your past!?” “No! And now…here! Happy Birthday!!”, I say and give her the gift Chunji bought for her. “Oh thank you baby~”, she pats my cheek and opens the present. Gosh!! I knew why I didn’t want to come here. She’ll tell my babe for sure embarrassing things about me! “Omo!! That’s so cute!!”, my mum cheers and holds a necklace in her hand. “Thank you Chanhee!”, she hugs him and Chanies cheeks start to get red. “B-but Byungie di-“ “No! He didn’t! This rascal never did something like this!”, she glares at me. “What?!”, I defend myself and drink some coffee. “But lets move on to important things. When do I get a grandchild??”, she asks and I start choking. “Omo! Byungie are you alright?!”, Chanhee asks worried and slightly pats my back. “I’m fine!! Don’t worry!! And we won’t get any children mum!! We’re still in school!!”, I tell her and Chanhee holds my hand s little bit tighter. Looks like he’s also embarrassed. “Huh! Fine but please hurry up! I want to see the kids while I’m still alive.” “Mum!!” “okay okay!! Then at least tell me if you two had already !!” “Mum!”, I nearly shout and both me and Chanhee look like a tomato! “What?! That’s nothing weird!” “Yeah! But that’s a thing between me and Chanhee!! It’s private mum!! Private!!”, I tell her. "Aish! Too sensetiv! Chanhee~ Please forgive Byunghyun if he hasn’t slept with you yet! He could never bear with the fact that his friend down there was always tinier then others!” “MUM!”

 

Ricky POV:

 

“Huh~ That was a nice shower!~”, I step into the room and…Jonghyun is still missing. Aish! Where could he be?! It’s already late! I hope everything is okay!! I throw myself onto my bed and check my phone again…nothing. I put my phone down and trun around to face Jonghyuns bed…”Where are you?!”