third symphony: accident?

symphony of hatred (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third symphony: accident?

 

It all started 10 years ago. Immediately after the incident of the accidently burnt house of the park’s, and accidently none of them survived. People were fooled by the faked flame that killed the poor family, but the hidden secrets were that they weren’t accidently killed and they weren’t all dead! I know that because IM the only one that survived! I may not be directly the son of the parks but they were more than nice to adobe me in a very young age.

 Ever since they did, I found where I belong to, where I feel safe, where I know that there is what called fate. I felt alive. I felt I found a new family and a new chance for me to be alive. That was for less than 4 years! I’ve never imagined something like that would ever happen. I’ve never imagined karma would play with me like that but no! It wasn’t karma! It was them! The blackjacks..

 

They took away my family! They let me lost again in the dark side of the society and covered their sick crime with fake flames. They killed my only reason that kept me alive. And they thought everyone was killed. But they’ve missed a little detail. They’ve missed me!

 

I actually tried to kill myself several times but every time something was holding me back! Something was telling me to be stronger! To be a man even though I was 10! Something more like someone inside me was shouting for revenge. So I did! I trained myself to be stronger. I trained myself to take my revenge not only for the two people that where my second parents but for him!

 

Park chanyeol…

 

He was they only one who have never left my side. Unlike his parents who were traveling almost every year.

 

We grew up together, played together, shared secrets together. We smiled, we cried, we got scared and exited, everything I did was with him.

 

Yes he was everything to me.

 

Was..

 

Now he’s gone! My other half is gone. The only one that I can relay my back on is gone and they will pay for it. They will pay for it in the hard way!


 
I was 10 when I started training. 15 when I decided that they will eat from the same plate! I will kill them the same way they killed my family!
 
I’ll burn them. I'll burn them to death and fake another accident. It will be an accident and to start that? I'll destroy them internally. I pretended to be the right person to help them beat the exo gang and being the smart one? I gained their trust. I became a part of the blackjacks. I became the zero!
 
With the age of 20, I decided that it’s finally the right time to end my mission. To end all of these years and erase them from this world. I already knew their weak spots, their hiding places, their leaders, their head masters; basically I know every single detail of the group. I was good at acting! They never notices that it was me who caused most of their problems, it was me who solved them too! So I played the loyal member and even I became one of the most known head master of the group. Aside from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter