First symphony: just the beginning

symphony of hatred (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 First symphony: just the beginning

 

 

 

The sun was sitting; it was glowing beautiful shade of orange. Too sad i was busy with something else, something way more important, something very serious!

 

"W-why are you doing this? W-who are you?!" the man managed to choke out. Poor him if he just minded his own business.. Tsk.

 

"Your worst nightmare" I kept a low steady tune.

 

"You little piece of sh- AAAAH!" I shot him yes..

 

Another shot in his thigh would help him to shut up.

 

"T-traitor!" He gasped "disloyal brat!" He dropped on the floor with a load bang. I rolled my eyes

 

Please I wasn't in in the first place. This ajasshi should learn how to mind his own business really.

 

"Lets end this " I said ready to shoot another victim of mine. I can see him shaking with wide eyes. He tried to stand up and run but end up on the floor again.

 

With a last look, I shot the last bullet in my gun, right in his chest. The man dropped completely on the flat floor.

 

Dead..

 

I had no other solution to solve this. He knew my plan! I couldn't risk 10 years of fighting for revenge. Not at all.
I took a deep breath and dropped the gun. This was one of many other victems I killed. I slid my body on the wall and sat down resting my head on my knees. I should be strong.. This is the unbeatable Zero. And this zero shouldn't give up now. Not yet!

 

"One more round." I reminded myself. One more round and everything will end. The revenge plan will come to an end. And I'll be free. I would live happily again wouldn't I?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey baek look!” the 8 years old Chanyeol tapped me w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter