Second symphony: forever isn't a long period!

symphony of hatred (editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second symphony: forever isn't a long period!





PANG!

One

PANG! PANG!

Two, tree.

Three are dawn.

There was a dead silence hanging on the place. I tightened my grip on my gun. No that isn’t good, that isn't good at all. I closed my eyes and tried to sense any movement. No sound at all. Maybe they've ran away? No zero focus! They are stronger than this. I took small light steps forward.

BANG!

With a skillful movement I avoided the bullet that meant to be in my head. Another bullet was shot yet again missed me. There! Above the stairs I spotted another man. With one bullet he dropped dead rolling on the stares. Yuck!

4 men? Perfect! One left.

I climbed the stairs slowly and carefully. If the man had heard my gun he would run upward. Not to the second floor of course, that would be obvious with all the cameras on the wall. One place left.

The rooftop....


But then it would be more dangerous for me to just simply enter through the door. There must be some way else. I remember this building really well. The only problem is that there is no other way than this stairs. But that’s for a normal person, and I’m not a normal one! Let’s do it the thief's way!!

All the offices in this building have these small windows that wouldn’t be a good idea to get through them. I’m not fat, actually you can call me the feather zero. I can easily get through them. But the way from the windows to the roof are much harder than getting through the school gates. So no! Offices are out of the discussion. One thing left though.

The meeting room!

it has a high large balcony which would help to get to the roof easily.


Tsk! Forever these men are so stupid in so many ways! I landed safely on the rooftop and I can clearly see the man’s back. From the position he's standing, I can tell he's pointing the gun on the door, waiting for the victim to enter. For his information! Bae- I mean the zero he's waiting for is much smarter than that.

"Waiting for someone?" I said with the cold tune. He jerked up and before he knew it, I clicked the bullet through his head.



Building B4? Check...


It’s the time for the final round. Who know the zero from the blackjacks would actually end them? With a final glance at the victim, I ran outside the building. The sky was pitchy black but it was clear that it’s covered with clouds. It’s not raining but obviously it will soon. I bulled up my hoodie and ran to the next direction. I’m supposed to meet them beside an old building after ending our killing rounds. But what they don’t know that this would be the last day for them. I’m going to end this once and forever. The load sound of the thunderstorm can be heard. I hate storms! I’ve hated them ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter