#4

Brotherly Love

In the car, jiyong link again to my arms. He acting like a teenager girl. What’s wrong with him? Did he get bully at school? But there is no way because jiyong always stayed with me in school. Even in class we are sat beside each other. And taeyang with daesung in front of us. Seungri is on the left of me. he sat with woo bin.

Ah! Woo bin, my best buddy. Well.. i guess he has a crush on me. but i’m not. The six of us always stick together. But sometimes woo bin will skip class. I don’t understand him either. There was once woo bin tried to kiss jiyong in the restroom. Luckily i was there too to stop them. That time ,jiyong was scared and almost faint there. Poor my lil bro. Don’t worry hyung will protect you in the future.

 

“jiyong, wake up. We already arrive home now.” While i was thinking alone. Jiyong already slept on my shoulder. I didn’t noticed it.

“what?” he rubbed his eyes. He so cute!

“we’re home baby.”

“already? So fast.” He smile when i call him baby. He always love that.

“let’s go.”

“let’s go!”

“umm.. hyung?”

“yes?”

“you don’t forget about earlier right?”

“what about?”

“hyung! You always forget!”

“what? Are you sulking?” i laughed while open the door.

“of course i am!” he passed me but then stop his walk.

“wait.. hyung, where  dad and mom go?” jiyong looked around the house but theres none of their shadow.

“yeah you right. Where did they go?”

“maybe they go back to the house already?”

“no way, we didn’t say goodbye properly to them”

“ahh~ i miss them so much, hyung.”

“wait i will call mom.”

While i was calling, the door bell ring. Jiyong open it and step  back until his back against mine. I was shocked and hugged jiyong from falling.

“what’s wrong?”

“wo-woo bin hyung ..”

“huh? Woo bin?”

i released jiyong’s waist and open the door again. Okay jiyong was right. Woo bin came here? What’s for?. Aigoo~

“yo! Woo bin, what are you doing here?”

“yo.. seunghyun.. are you busy?”

“yes? Urm.. maybe..?” i laughed but then stop, noticing his gazed  straight into my eyes.

“can i come in?”

“oh, yeah.. come in”

“thanks” he patted my shoulder and slightly touched my hands with him. Jiyong become more scared and angry watching me and woo bin like that. Jiyong somehow still hate woo bin for what reason i don’t actually know.

“don’t worry baby ji, its just woo bin. Okay? Don’t be afraid and always stay with hyung okay?”

“okay hyung, i will listen to you.” Jiyong’s face become pale. After that jiyong always follow me and links to my arms. Maybe because he afraid that woo bin will do something to him. Actually, i’m curious why did woo bin come to our villa. There must be something.

“come and sit. Comfortable yourself here, i will go and make some drinks for us.” I patted on the couch to woo bin and get up to make my way to the kitchen.

“hyung...  can i follow you?”  jiyong make a worried and sad face. I’m worried too about what will happen tonight. Because, it didn’t feel good tonight.

“you just wait here okay? Can you?”

“i don’t want to!” jiyong scream and run to our bedroom. Is jiyong crying? Oh my god, this is bad.

“jiyong!..” i called over his name but no answer from him. But then..

“seunghyun, let me do it.” Woo bin smirk. I nods.