#2

Brotherly Love

How can i say no to jiyong, my cute lil brother. I can’t do nothing when he is pout.  Its not that i don’t want to be with him but if i alone with jiyong, i’m afraid i will do something that.. hurt jiyong. i look down the floor.

“hyung? Are you okay?”

“huh? Ah.. uhm i’m okay ji.” I smiled at ji and he reply with a smirk. Why is jiyong weird today?

“hyung lets go clubbing tonight? Please~” he whine at me. How could i take this!

“okay. But don’t drink too much or else i will never go with you to club.”

“okay! Promise hyung!” he pull me and kiss my cheeks. My face was red as tomato. I can see jiyong is blushing when he kiss me at the cheeks. He is so cute!

After this, i don’t want to be a weak brother to jiyong! i will never follow his rule. He has to follow mine because i’m his elder brother! Yes that its!. By now jiyong already sleeping next to me. I push his head but he always will come closer to me.  His hands teased me. I don’t know if jiyong is really sleeping or not. Because he always touching my s. And that make me so . I felt my twitch. Its hurt because i can’t touch myself or jiyong.

This is hard! I can’t take it anymore. I slowly turned face jiyong sleeping. How cute my lil brother. It make me want to bite him. Argh! My hands slowly ran on his body. From head to toe. I studied his y body for awhile. Jiyong sometimes smile at my touch. I rub jiyong’s . His so small. And cute! What about his ? Small or big? I have to check!

I jiyong’s jeans. I smirk when i touch his through the boxer. Jiyong  whine in his sleep.  I scared to death. I thought that jiyong is awake because of me.  Before i could touch jiyong’s for the second time, jiyong wake. I panic . i don’t know what to do. Don’t be weak! Just do whatever you want seunghyun! You can do it.

“hyung?”

“ji baby~”

“huh? Hyung? Whats gotten into you?”

“uhm.. nothing baby. Lets sleep some more~” i whine, hope that he will buy it.

I close my eyes. And the jiyong scream. He was very shocked at what happen to him. I can hear my parents knocking our bedroom’s door.

“jiyong! what happen? Open the door please.”

Jiyong quickly jumped from the bed and open the door. He hug mom . he is crying. Why the hell he is crying? I sit on the bed with shiver receive a glare from dad and mom.

“mom! Dad! Hyung..hyung is...”

“relax baby. What happen? Tell us.” Mom tried to comfort jiyong.

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR BROTHER?!!” oh god i thought my ears bleed.

“what? I do nothing to him.”

“if like that, why is ji screaming and crying now? Explain to us!” now dad mad at me.

“i..i don’t know.. he is sleeping just now. Right ji?”

“liar! Mom.. hyung is lying!”

“seunghyun! Come down . now!” oh great. What just happen? I don’t understand. I just can’t hold myself and touch jiyong a little. And then he is screaming. Oh bull! What have i done?! And then i got up from the bed. I saw jiyong smirking at me or what? Maybe i  mistakenly see.

“kneeling!” shouted mom.

“what? Mom!”

“choi seunghyun. Do you want me to punish you?”

“ugh.. no please.” I looked at jiyong. he is smirking at me! For sure!

“mom look, jiyong smirk at me!” i pointed at jiyong.

“shut up seunghyun!”

“b-but..i.. okay fine..”

“tell me what have you done to jiyong.”

“ i do nothing. I swear.”

“is it true jiyong?”

“i don’t think so mom. He is just lying to us.”

“seunghyun you better tell us the truth.”

Oh my god. I don’t know what to do now. Please help me! Anyone? I’m in trouble. The only way to fix this , mom had to punish me. I don’t want!

“just punish me please.” I sighed.

“are you sure?”

“y-yes.”

“okay. Let me ask your brother what the fitting punishment for you.”

After a few minutes, they are already facing me with a glare. Can you guys stop ing glaring at me? I don’t know what punishment they will give to me.

“okay seunghyun. Jiyong will tell you the punishhment for you.”

“jiyong please tell your brother about punishment on him.” Dad look at me like he is gonna eat me up. I shivered. My legs feel weak and my palms start to sweating.

“hyung. You punishment is  DO EVERYTHING I WANT.” Jiyong said so calm.

“what?!”

“you heard him seunghyun. Now lets dinner!” mom grab my arm to stand up and drag us to the kitchen.

“but, until when?”

“hurmm ..for a month”

And that night, we have a very delicious dinner. But for me its so bitter. *sigh*.  I was playing with my food and a hand caress my thigh. ji! What are you doing? I shiver on the touch. I’m now totaly turn on. I glance down and his hands almost touching my poor . But then i his hands and start to eat. Mom and dad look at me with weird face.

“are you that hungry my child? Poor you. Eat this eel.”

“thanks mom.” I said with a full mouth. Jiyong chuckled beside me but i don’t care. I just eat my food.

“hyung your promise to me.”

“what? What promise?”

“mom! Look at hyung. He already forgot his promise with me.”

“choi seunghyun! You better fullfill you promise to jiyong.”

I remeber now. Jiyong asked me to go clubbing with him tonight. I felt so lazy~ but what to do. ‘do everything that jiyong wants for a month’! .

“okay.. after we eat we can go. Are you happy?” i rolled my eyes.

“wah! Thank you hyung! Love you!.” Jiyong jumped in excited.