#3

Brotherly Love

“wah! Thank you hyung! Love you!.” Jiyong hugged me too  tight that i thought i will die.

He is so happy about going clubbing tonight. What happen to him? *sigh* i don’t know. Better eat fast and change to a good stuff. Then i get up and walk to the sink. I wash my hand and do my dish. When i was going to turn around, jiyong was hidding behind my back. What is he doing? He hand me a glass of orange juice. What the?

“here.. drink this up hyung.” He  trying seduce me. i laughed .

“what’s for?” i walk passed him and go upstairs to change.

While i was changing, jiyong walk in. With the stupid orange juice. I quickly locked the door and push jiyong to the door. He tried to save the orange juice in his hand. I took the glass and drink it in one go. After that, i threw the glass on the floor.

“what do you want?”i ask  while i was pinned ji at the door. I can see he is blushing and scare. What? Are you kidding me lil bro? I smirk.

“no-nothing. Just want to check i-if you already ready to go out.”

“you’re lying”

“no i’m not.”

“why did you cry?”

“when?” he laughed but not that good to lie to me.

“before.” I stare ji hard in the eyes.  but he didn’t look once at me. he just look at my chest and lips. Ji  is making me uncomfortable with him watching me like that.

“ah.. just for fun.” He smirk.

“what? So why did you bringing mom and dad too? And! You already made me had the punishment.”
 

“relax hyung. No worries. You can do that, i know it.”

“whatever.”i rolled my eyes. On my way to the toilet, jiyong push me on the bed. And he on top of me.

“hyung, i want to laid tonight.”

“what? Shut up ji. Mom will never let that go so easily.”

“mom will never know if you don’t tell her, right?”

“i will tell her”

“don’t”.

“by the way, get off me”

“no way you will tell mom because..”

“because?

“because you’re the one that will me tonight.” Jiyong smirk.

“what!? Are you crazy.? I will never do that!”

“why? Because we’re brothers?”

“yes. And mom will never..” jiyong cut me off.

“mom allow it.” Jiyong said.

“what the ?! Mom..ar-are you..su-sure? I-i don’t think so.”

“yes, she told  me”

“when?”

“i ask her while dinner. And that time you were doing the dishes”

“but..”

 i don’t know if i’m happy or scared. Istill don’t believe that mom allow us! I think jiyong is lying again to me. ohmy little brother. Like i said, i spoiled him too much.  I sighed.

“and do you want to know why i was crying”

“of course! And why?!” i mad at him.

“relax.. actually i wasn’t sleeping that time. And when you touched me, i felt like i was going to . I love that moment hyung. Thank you!”

he kiss both my cheeks. I shocked like hell. He love when i touch him?. That new to me. yeah of course because all this time i never  touch him like that. And he is the one touch me.

“hyung! Let’s go now.” Jiyong pull me.

“oh,,okay let’s go.”

 

 After 45 minutes driving, we arrived. Jiyong grin happily and walk into the club. He greet his friends in the club. The smell of the drink make me feel dizzy. Well actually i’m not good with this. I can’t handle it well. Jiyong link to my arm. I looked at him.

“what’s wrong? Are you hurt somewhere?” i ask him in case he hurt himself.

“yes hyung. Its so hurt.”

“where?!” i panic already.

“here...here..and here.” He run my hand to his chest, stomach and.... his . The ! Why is my jiyong behaving like this? I don’t mind with him touching me all night but now he told me that he want me to him up. I don’t understand. Does mom know about this?

“what? Jiyong stop!”

“why hyung? Please hyung, cure me”

“how the hell?”

“anything you do to me will always cure my pain.”

“let’s go back now. You have to explain it to me one by one. Okay?”

“okay..”