Eunji and Baekhyun [ BaekJi couple ]

MR CHU~ ♡

Byun Baekhyun and Jung Eunji, both of them will perform on a prom night in their school. They will sing a song together. Because of that, both of them always hangout together and practice together. 

"Baekhyun." she looks at him while he murmuring the lyrics.

"Hm?" he looks at her.

"Do you think we can do well on that night?" she rolling her thumbs each other while looking at him.

"Of course we can! I believe that because we both practiced it a lot." he shows his smile.

Eunji sighing in relieve and Baekhyun back on murmuring the lyrics. 'why do i feel that my heart flutter so much these days when i'm around him?' she talk to herself. 'no no no, i cant like him. he's just my partner for singing.' she shaking her head and that makes Baekhyun looks at her. "What's wrong?"

She quickly turns her head to him. "Eh?" she frowning.

"You shaking your head. I guess something wrong?"

"Aaaaa. A-ani. Really." she nods her head then show to him her eyesmile. 

"Okay. So Eunji, let's meet again tomorrow after the class. We just have one day more to practice. See ya~" he patting her head gently and gets up. That's one of Baekhyun's habit, patting Eunji's head since both of them always together.

"Ne. See you tomorrow." she chuckling as he patting her head. Eunji all alone in the class and wondering about her feeling towards Baekhyun actually. She feels comfortable with Baekhyun. "What if my friends know I am kinda having crush on Baekhyun?" she mumbling.

"You likes Baekhyun?" Naeun goes near Eunji.

She got shocked after heard Naeun's voice. "Uh, no!" she deny it.

"I heard you said that you kinda having crush on Baek." Naeun nodding her head.

Eunji sighing. "I'm confuse with my own feeling. Maybe it just me hope too much from him." she chuckling.

Naeun patting Eunji's shoulder. "I feel you. But don't mind that, just stay focus on your performance, alright?"

Eunji nodding her head. "I will do my best so Baekhyun can be proud of me." she chuckling again. "Let's go home? I'll send you home."

"Alright! Let's go home." Naeun pulls Eunji's hand. 

 

pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif

 

"How are you today, Eunji?" Baekhyun approach her by sitting next to her in the class. 

"Hey Baekhyun. Good morning!" she grins. "I am fine today, how about you?

"Oh yeah, good morning too." he smiles. "Glad knowing that. I am fine too. And so excited to do our last practice and I can't wait for our performance tomorrow." he grinning excitedly.

She just chuckling as seeing Baekhyun grinning excitedly. "Happy much uh?"

"Of couse! After two weeks we practiced, I know we can do the best." he suddenly holds her hand.

She frowning as Baekhyun holding her hand and looks around the class. "Baekhyun, why?" she feels uncomfortable plus she worry if the classmates will see that.

"Nothing. I just want to give you my energy." he grinning. "So, I'll see you after the class." he let go her hand then patting her head. He gets up and goes to his seat next to Chanyeol.

She looking at her hand and smiling like an idiot. She knows it's not the first time Baekhyun holding her hand, but this time she feels special on his action. She knocking her head gently for thinking so much. It's impossible if Baekhyun has the same feeling towards her. That's her thought.

"So dude, ready for the performance tomorrow?" Chanyeol look at Baekhyun, while he still grinning like an idiot. 

He didn't hear what Chanyeol said and keep grinning. Then Chanyeol smack his arm. "Wh-what?" his grinning turns into frowning while he rubs his arm. 

"You grinning like an idiot and ignore me." Chanyeol glare at him.

He grinning again. "Sorry dude, I was thinking about something." he keep rubbing his arm. "What you asked just now?"

Chanyeol rolling his eyes annoyingly. "Kkaebsong-ssi, I asked you, ready for the performance tomorrow?"

"Ah about that. I'm always ready for that." he smiling widely.

"Are you up for something?" Chanyeol raises his brows. "Or you likes Eunji already?"

Secretly, Eunji listening to their conversation. She really hopes to hear that Bakehyun likes her.

Baekhyun looks at Eunji then looking at Chanyeol. "Nah." he shrug his shoulder.

Eunji feels disappointed with Baekhyun's answer and sighing softly.

Chanyeol just shaking his head. "Admit it dude, or you'll lose her. Look at me and Suho, we are happy with our girls. And you?"

"I will be happy with my girl too." he nodding his head.

"Wh-what?" Chanyeol widens his eyes. "Do you like someone?"

"Yes, I do, at the moment." he smiling.

Eunji widening her eyes. 'Baekhyun likes someone? Nugu?' she talks to herself. She wait for Baekhyun mention the girl's name.

"Who is that girl?" Chanyeol showing his curiousity in knowing who is the girl.

"It's secret." he giggling.

Once again Eunji letting out a soft sigh, Bomi enter the class with Chorong and look at her. "What's up Eunji?" Chorong ask her.

"Aniya, chinguya." she smiling. "Good morning. You both early today."

Chorong frowns and smiling back, same towards Bomi. "Of course we are early." Bomi chuckling. "We want to discuss what should we wear for tomorrow night." Bomi excitedly explain to Eunji. 

"Great! So we will have the best dress ever." Eunji excitedly clapping her hands.

Then three of us see Kai and Naeun enter the class together. "Hello! Good morning my friends." Naeun greet them happily, same goes to Kai. 

"Why you both seems happy?" Eunji raises her brows.

"Ah, we both talk about our dance performance for tomorrow." Naeun chuckling.

"Good luck for you guys, tomorrow. Do your best!" Chorong let out her strong spirit in her voice.

"Thank you." Eunji and Naeun nodding their head. 

 

pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif

 

So the day of prom night finally here. Naeun, Kai, Baekhyun, Eunji and the rest of the students who take part in doing the performance getting ready in the changing room.

Every student got their own partner. Suho with Chorong, Chanyeol with Bomi, Kyungsoo with Namjoo, Sehun with Hayoung. Since all of them are friends, so they decided to make the girls as their partner. While Kris with Tiffany, Jessica with Donghae, Krystal with Minhyuk and Luhan with Yoona. All of the girls looks charming in dress while guys looks awesome in their suit. 

While in the changing room, Kai and Naeun practicing for a while before their turn to, same goes to Eunji and Baekhyun. Eunji feels very nervous as hell. Baekhyun calm her down with holding her hand and telling her that everything will go smoothly. Their turn will be the last performance. That's why Eunji feels nervous. "Eunji ya, don't be so nervous, okay?" 

"I will try to." she nods her head while holding Baekhyun's hand tightly.

Exactly on 7pm, the president of the school, Mr Kim, give his short speech for the prom night and let the students having fun, same goes to the teachers. Students start to enjoy themselves while dancing with their partners. Miss Sora announce for the first performance, the band performance, CNBLUE. They are one of the famous boy band in the school. All of them enjoy the performance from them. 

After CNBLUE finish with their performance, Miss Sora comeback on the stage. "So let's enjoy our next perfromance, Kai and Naeun! They will perform Lambada and Chacha dance." All the students clapping their hands.

Kai and Naeun get on the stage and bow to them. As the music starts, they start their dancing passionately. They can see how both of them enjoy the dance. Some of the partners try to follow their steps in dancing. Suho and Chorong try it too then the ChanMi couple laughing. "Why don't we try it too?" Chanyeol wiggles his brows.

"No way!" Bomi shaking her head. 

"Yes way darling." he winks at her then pulls her hand and both of them start dancing too.

After Kai and Naeun's performance, it's time for students to enjoy the food and some of them enjoy the background music while dancing with their partners. 

"Okay students! As you guys know, in prom night we will choose a king and queen of the night. Also those who with the best outfit. And we also got the lucky draw. So don't ever lose your number." Miss Sora announcing those to the students.

After enjoying the foods, and the other performance, they just have two performance left before the prom night end. "So, let's welcome our shuffle queens to do their performance, T-ARA!"

T-ARA come on the stage and starts their shuffle dance as the music started. Some of the male students joining the shuffling and the girls clapping their hands. The girls want to join but they wear heels, so can't. 

T-ARA's performance ended, and the upcoming plus the last performance will be Eunji and Baekhyun's. Before that, Miss Sora announce the lucky number for the last round. Those who got lucky numbers are Daehyun, Bomi, Suho, Tiffany and Ailee. "Okay. Let's enjoy our last performance before we announce who is the lucky student will get the title of king and queen also the students who have the best outfit. Let's welcome, Eunji and Baekhyun!" The students clapping their hand excitedly. And their friends, cheering them up. 

Baekhyun start singing the song while holding Eunji's hand.

I'm very curious, I'm curious about everything
Why can't I go to sleep and can only see your face?
I'm curious too, I'm curious about this heart
Why is it that when I see you, laughter comes out first?

When my friends are together and they mention you
Why do I get so excited and want to hear more?
If only you are there, I become someone else
And I make random, awkward jokes

Honestly, this feeling is so strange
Is this what it feels like to be on top of a cloud?
Is it like this, are we like this?
If you feel the same way, have we already started?

I like you very very much
I think I came to love you
I want to say the same thing 
But is it okay if I do that? Should I wait a bit more?

I also like you very very much
Honestly, this is the first time I'm feeling like this
I will wait more (will you wait more)
I will be here (will you be here)
We are already feeling the same way

What do you like about me? That's what I'm curious about
Since when did I live in your heart?
I'm curious too, I'm curious about your heart
Whether you really like me and not hate me?

There are so many pretty girls
So is it true that you really only see me?
Many handsome guys (who?) are by your side (where?)
So how are you coming to me girl

Honestly, I keep imagining us
This kind of feeling is so suspicious
Underneath the same sky (underneath the same sky)
We're thinking the same thoughts
I think we can say the same things too

Who likes who more? Do I like you more?
That's not important to me
If I extend my hand, will you never let go?
I won't let go of your hand forever

I like you very very much
Honestly, I already love you
I can say the same thing but
Why do I keep shaking, why am I keep hesitating?

No I love you, you
Now I will tell you everything of my heart
Will you believe in me (I'll believe in you)
In my love (in this love)
Let's walk together side by side
The two of us

Both of them sing the song like both of them in love with each other. They end up the performance by Baekhyun kissing Eunji's forehead. Eunji frowning after that, as what she knows, they never plan on that. Then she frowning even more when Baekhyun kneel down. "Jung Eunji, in front of our friends and our teachers I want to confess that I love you. Be my girlfriend? I know you have the same feeling towards me." he smiling widely while keep holding on Eunji's hand. All the students widening their eyes and same goes to the teachers. Then they cheering up and ask Eunji to accept him.

"How did you know?" she still not answering him. "I will tell you later. Give me your answer now, Jung Eunji."

"EUNJI PLEASE SAY YES!" Hayoung excitedly cheering. 

Eunji gain her gut and say YES to Baekhyun. Baekhyun get up and hugs her tightly. "Thank you Jung Eunji. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Byun Baekhyun." she smiling widely.

All the students and teachers clapping their hands and congrating them. Eunji and Baekhyun goes to the back stage.

"How did you know that I have feeling towards you?" Eunji curious.

"Remember you talked with Naeun after I get out from the class?" Baekhyun looks at her with smile.

"Uh-huh." she nodding her head.

"I was there. I was about to give you back your mp3, I forgot. But I accidentally heard your conversation with her. I felt so happy at that time. I really hope that you have the same feelings towards me. I started liking you since Suho and Chorong become a couple. But this feeling develop even more when the teacher told us that we both will perform together. We both spend time together." he explain to her while keep the smiling on his face.

Eunji hugging him. "Thank you Baekhyun, thank you for have the same feeling towards me."

After that, Miss Sora announce who are the students with the best outfit. "Hayoung and Sehun!" all of them clapping their hands, while Sehun and Hayoung get on the stage to accept their prizes. "And now, it's time to announce our KING&QUEEN. Byun Baekhyun and Jung Eunji!" Miss Sora announce their names excitedly. 

Baekhyun and Eunji look at each other then happily walks out to the stage and receive the crown from the president. All of them clapping their hands. "CONGRATULATIONS!" all of them wish them all the best.

 

-the end-

 

ps: The picture credit to the owner. 

 

I'm sorry for updating this chapter for a long time. My lappy broken, so I can't update it. Sighs. And please enjoy this chapter. I'm sorry if this not enough with what you expect to be. I will try to improve my writing on the next chapter. THANK YOU for reading!

 

The upcoming couple, Naeun and Kai. Stay tuned, readers. (:

 

( The song's title is LOVE WAY by Jung Eunji and Yang Yoseob. )