Chorong and Suho [ SuRong couple ]

MR CHU~ ♡

Kim Joonmyeon is a common name in the school. He is the son of the principal in the school. Everyone in the school know him well as a smart student and principal's son. His angelic looks will melt any girl's heart. The way he's smile, can make the whole world pause for a while. He's so kind to everybody till girls misunderstand that he's actually liking them. He always with s Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Kyungsoo and Sehun. Six of them are hot boys in the school. All of them have good looking and flawless face. There's a group called as Apink in the school because all of them love pink color. But they are not famous as JungSisters. JungSisters are the hottest sibling in the school. Many students want to get closer to them but fail, their cold expressions made people feel scared to approach them. The JungSisters closer to Suho's gang. They feel proud can be closer with the gang.

Chorong sits on her chair near the window while putting her bag on the table. "What a lovely morning" she scoffs.

Bomi and Eunji look at each other then both of them look at her. "Something happened before?" Bomi asks.

"You guys will laugh at me if I tell you guys." she puckers her small lips and that make her looks so cute.

The both girls shaking their head. "We won't laugh. Promise." Eunji shows her pinky to Chorong. Same goes to Bomi.

Chorong looks at the both girls. "I was walking happily at the hallway. Like usual I always did before enter this class. I saw Suho walking at the hallway, but in opposite way. I guess he wants to go the office? I'm not sure." she shrugs. "Then I saw him like waving his hand happily with his bright angelic smile." she stops for a while.

Bomi and Eunji keep listen to her then Bomi hits her shoulder. "Ya! Continue. Ppali!"

Chorong rubs her shoulder then take a deep breath then exhale. "I was like 'omg he's waving at me! asdfghjkil' I quickly raises my hand up to waving back at him but then I heard Krystal's voice behind me." she sighs. "Then I quickly put down my hand like nothing happen and I saw Krystal runs with her baby steps to him. If can, I feel like I want to shove my head in my bag. I don't think I can face him anymore. It just embarrassing for me." she facepalming. 

Eunji let out a soft chuckle then rubbing her back. "Next time, look back before waving at someone. Or you want me to give you side mirror?"

Chorong glare at her. "You've promised to me not to making fun at me." she slightly pouting.

Bomi quickly caress her back. "Eunji you are so bad. How come you want to give her side mirror."

"See, Bomi kept her promise." she continue pouting.

"We should give her mask because she said she can't face Suho anymore." Bomi laughs. After heard Bomi laughing, Eunji join laughing too.

"Ah you both!" Chorong stands up then hit them on the arm one by one. 

"Ouch." both of them whining while rubbing their arms then send signals to Chorong that Suho is coming to the class. Chorong quickly sit back and take a book, pretend like reading it. Eunji and Bomi smiling at him, and like usual, he will smile back. Then he change his glance towards Chorong but she didn't see him. He just pass by her and sit at his chair behind Chorong.

 

tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif

 

The next week also the same. Chorong still not dare to face Suho because of that incident. Everytime when she saw Suho, she will avoid him as fast as she can. Only in the class she can't avoid him because they are classmate. Suho feels weird with Chorong's action. He always think, he have done something towards her? He shaking his head. Impossible. 

After the five girls advicing her, she feels a bit better. She feels guitlty because keep avoiding Suho. Chorong have crush on Suho since both of them in freshman. She always give Suho cards, gifts, letters and put them inside his drawer. But he never know that the person who gave him all that is Chorong. She just want to have crush on Suho without him noticing that. She feels like she should've give up on Suho because he seems get attach to Krystal. Yeah, she is nothing if want to be compare to Krystal. She feels so small when it comes to Krystal. She stops giving him cards, gifts and letters. She thinks that she will never get the chance to get knowing him better. He will just stay as her crush forever, maybe?

She throw away her thoughts alone at the class. At the same time, Suho enter the class. Chorong notice him and pretend like she writing something. Suho walking towards her and sit on Bomi's place beside Chorong. "Why you keep avoiding me? I have done something wrong to you?"

She turns and looks at Suho. "Eh Suho, you came early today." she grinning awkwardly.

Suho notice that she being awkward with him. "Why you not answer me?" he keep looking at her.

Her heart beats faster than before when she notice he keep looking at her. "A-answer you what?" she stutter because her heart flutter so much.

"I asked you why-...." before he can continue his question, Krystal come into the class. Wrong timing.

"Hey, good morning Suho." she approach him with her bright smile. "Hey, good morning to you too, Chorong-ah." she sounds like brightly when said that to Chorong but Chorong knows she being nice with her just because Suho is there. "Sorry Chorong, but I want to borrow him for a while." she grabs on Suho's arm.

"Bo-borrow me? To where?" Suho blinking his eyes.

Krystal nodding her head. "That is a secret. Just follow me!" he drag Suho out from the class.

Chorong just looks at both of them then let out a soft sigh. At the same time, her friends enter the class. "What's going on? We saw Krystal dragging him away." Hayoung asking.

She just shrug cooly. "She said she wants to borrow him. I don't know what's going on between both of them." she lazy wants to get know more because she knows she will get hurt because of that.

Naeun and Bomi notice her expression and give signals to the other girls not asking more question to her. Then the girls nodding their head and take their places, sitting down.

 

tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif

 

A month later, Chorong become a bubbly girl back. No more moody Chorong. She decided not let Suho's shadow keep her in moody. For her, Suho will stay as her CRUSH ONLY. Not more than that. Plus his friendship/relationship with Krystal become more closer. Within that time, Chorong become closer with Luhan, a transfer student from China. He's fun to be friend with. Apink members like to be friend with him and his another two friends, Kris and Tao. Three of them are the transfer students from China. They choose to be closer to Apink than the JungSisters. 

"Are you free this weekend?" Luhan ask Chorong while they were doing homeworks in the library.

"This weekend?" she thinks for a while. "I guess I am. Why?" she looks at him.

"I want you to tour guide me around Seoul." he nodding his head.

"Only me?" she looks at him while raising her brows.

Luhan realize that Chorong not comfortable if just both of them walking together. "Not only you. I want all the Apink members tour guide us." 

"If like that, Apink in your service, Mr Luhan." she grinning sheepishly with a low-soft voice.

Luhan found out that Chorong is cute when the first time he looked at her. He wondering if she got boyfriend already. But he never see Chorong with other boy other than him and his two friends.

Someone look at both of them from far and greeting teeth. Jealous maybe? Who is that?

 

tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif

 

The teacher gave them assignment and that is partner assignment. What a coincidence, Chorong got Suho as her partner. She wondering how she can deal with Suho. She sighing inside. The girls advice her not being too nervous or else he will notice that. Suho come and sit next to her at the library when the girls busy finding the books for their assignment. "After the school session ended, let's go to my home. There we will discuss about our assignment. Don't say no." Before Chorong wants to reply him, he already leave her. He just want to tell her that.

As promised, Suho wait for her outside the school gate. Both of them go to Suho's house and Chorong's mouth open up widely. His house mansion just too big. Suho just grinning looking at her expression. "Be careful, the fly will get inside your mouth. Close it"

Chorong quickly shut tightly then she rolls her eyes. Both of them goes straight to Suho's room. Inside the room, she can see all his polaroid pictures with his friends and JungSisters too. She imagine just if Suho have her candid pictures but imagine just stay imagine. She knocking her head in thoughts. She keeps wandering in his room then spot a special cute box. She smiles because that box is a pinky box but then her smile faded away after saw something on the box. [ MY LOVE ] 'oh he got girlfriend already. maybe Krystal.' her thought.

"What are you looking at?"

She startled by his sudden voice. "No-nothing." she turns around then shaking her head. "You got a nice room. Even you are a boy, your room looks tidy and clean."

"I don't like my room in messy, that's why you look this room looks tidy and clean." he chuckling while put down the tray with snacks and drinks on the table. "Come here."

She nodding her head then take a seat and take one of the snack. "You seems close to the JungSisters."

He smiles at her then nodding his head. "Close as friends. Just that, not more than that. And I don't have any intention to be more than friends with them."

Chorong feels happy for nothing after heard Suho. But then she have to forget it, he got girlfriend already. She grabs the drink and take a sip of it. After that both of them start to discuss about their assignment. For a while, Chorong look at Suho as her partner for the assignment, not her crush. 

 

tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif tumblr_ll7wzx8ikA1qi6qow.gif

 

The next three days, when Chorong enter the class, she see a common box on her table. "This is....." she take a look a note on it. [ TAKE LOOK WHAT INSIDE THIS BOX ] slowly she open the box and she shocked while open up her eyes widely. "This are my things ...." Inside the box are the stuffs from Chorong. The cards, gifts and letters that she gave to Suho secretly. She didn't believe it at first but the she look through the cards one by one. And inside the cards and letter, she found that Suho replied all of it. She don't know what should she say. She speechless while reading all of that. Her eyes start to get teary. Then she spotted an unknown album inside the box. "I never gave him this." she take the album and open it. Inside the albums are her candid pictures. Suho snapped it secretly. He have crush on her since the first time he saw her. He just don't know how to approach her. She read a red note inside the box. [ I KNOW YOU HAVE LOOKED THROUGH ALL THE STUFFS. I AM WAITING FOR YOU AT THE ROOFTOP OF THIS SCHOOL. PLEASE COME. I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU. ] she quickly runs towards the rooftop and spot him. 

He smile as looking at her. He comes closer to her. "I love you, Park Chorong."

Chorong lost in word after heard him saying those three magical words. 

"You know, I have crush on you since the freshman. I know that you did the same like me. And I can sense all of the stuffs are from you. Once before I enter the class, you put a card inside my drawer, so I knew that is from you. And one more thing, remember that I was waved at someone?"

She still lost in words then nodding her head slowly. "I was waving my hand at you. I didn't realize Krystal behind you. I feel so happy when you waved at me back."

"SERIOUSLY?????" she widen her eyes.

He nodding his head. "Plus your friends told me about you having crush on me. That's why I asked the teacher to pair us up." he smiling.

"YOU!" she pinch his arm while puffing her cheeks. "Don't you know, I felt hurt everytime I saw you with Krystal."

He rubbing his arm after she pinched it. "I felt hurt and jealous too when you close with Luhan."

She rolling her eyes playfully. "At least Luhan not borrowing me." she merong at him.

"Yeah yeah. Wait, you not say that to me." he pouting.

Chorong pretends don't know. "Say what?" 

"I already said that to you, and I want you to reply me too." 

"That I LOVE YOU?" she looks at him.

He nodding his head while keep pouting.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, pabo." she chuckling.

Suddenly she heard people clapping their hands. "A newborn couple in this school!" she saw her friends, Suho's friends and the three transfer students. Luhan knows about this before. Bomi told him everything so he decided not to have any feelings towards her or else he will get hurt from it. "Kiss kiss kiss!" all of them cheering and that make Chorong's face become red and she hides her face by facepalming. Suho just laughing then pull her hands from her face, he places a soft kisses on her lips and all of them cheering happily while throwing confetti. "Congratulations, SuRong couple!!"

Chorong's face become more red and hot after Suho placed his lips onto hers. The day that she officially become his girlfriend is come. She is the happiest girl at the moment. She promised to herself that she will try her best to make him happy and make him feel the love. She hugs him tightly and whisper against his ear, "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, KIM JOONMYEON."

Suho smiling widely while hugging her back tightly. "I LOVE YOU MORE MUCH, PARK CHORONG."

 

THE END. tumblr_lm6ps3vjxK1qfoi4t.gif

 

[ How is that? Sorry if there any grammar mistakes and spellings. Hope you enjoy reading this SURONG moments. Thank you! Keep looking forward for the next couple, CHANYEOL AND BOMI. ]
 


p/s : the pictures credit to the owner. (: