Bomi and Chanyeol [ ChanMi couple ]

MR CHU~ ♡

After one month Suho and Chorong became an official couple, Suho's friends and Apink members become closer. Same goes to the three transfer students. At that time, Bomi realize that she have a crush on Chanyeol, the tallest guy in Suho's gang. Chanyeol's smile can makes Bomi's heart flutter so much. The way Chanyeol calls Bomi's name sounds special, for Bomi. But she don't think that she can make up with Chanyeol since he never give her attention. Chanyeol always with his guitar, he take care his guitar just like his wife.

One day, Bomi decide to give Chanyeol an ukulele. But she don't want he knows that ukulele from him. So she just wrap he ukulele nicely and put a card on it. She not writing her name on the card. She just stay anonymous. Only her friends know that she gave Chanyeol the ukulele. She come to class earlier than the usual with Chorong. She put the gift on his table then sit on her place.

"Why don't you just tell him that you like him?" Chorong looks at her.

"It's not easy Rongie. Just like you have crush with Suho before. You don't want to tell him right?" she let out a soft sigh. "You are lucky because Suho likes you back, but Chanyeol, he never look at me."

Chanyeol walks into the class and spot something on his table. "Woo, what's that?" he walks faster to his table and grab the wrapped ukulele.

"Open it up dude." Baekhyun excited wants to see the thing inside.

Chanyeol become more curious and grab the card and read it. "It's anonymous." he puts the card on the table and unwrap the gift. "Wow! It's an ukulele!" he grinning widely.

"Wow! It's your favorite dude! It's been a while you want to buy this thing." Baekhyun added.

"I know right. I want to say thanks for those who gave me this. I wish I know who is that person." he slightly pursing his lips while holding the ukulele.

Bomi just listen to their conversation while playing with her fingers. If can she wants to tell Chanyeol that she's the one who gave him the ukulele. She sighing quietly while Chorong patting her back.

Suho enter the class with his angelic smile, then Chorong approach him. "Good morning, Joonmyeon." she flashes a soft smile.

"Good morning too, Rong." he pecks her forehead. Then he walks towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "Wow, ukulele. Who gave you, Chan?" he looks at Chanyeol while Chorong go back to her seat. She don't want be to clingy with Suho.

Chanyeol let out a soft sigh. "I wish I know. It's writen on the card as anonymous." he handing the card to Suho.

Suho looks at the card and observe the hand writing. "Oh! This handwriting, seems like I've saw it somewhere before." he tries to think.

Chanyeol's expression become happier and his creepy smile appear. "Think it! I want to know it!"

Suho looks at Bomi and his little frown appears. Then he change his glance towards Chorong and she give him a signal to keep it secret.

"Who who who?!" Chanyeol excited to know then he looks at Bomi as Suho looking at her.

Suho quickly shake his head. "I guess I am wrong. Soon you'll know who is that person." he put the card on the table then patting Chanyeol's back.

Chanyeol let out string of sighs. "Okay then. I wish I know that person quickly, so that I can thank him/her." he starts to play that ukulele.

Bomi feels happy as heard the sound of the ukulele. Finally, she heard the sound of that ukulele from his crush.

 

pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif  pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif

 

The next week still the same. Chanyeol still don't have any hint who is that person is. But Suho already know who is that. He remembered Bomi's handwriting when both of them in charge in dance class. Chorong have told him about that, so he keep quiet because he don't know if Chanyeol like Bomi or not. 

"Do you think Chanyeol have the same feeling towards Bomi?" Chorong looks at Suho while both of them sit on a bench at the park on rest time.

Suho shrug his shoulder then look at her. "I don't know. Seems like Chanyeol like someone in this school but I don't know who. That guy is the one who always keep secrets from us." he added.

Chorong slightly purses her lips. "I don't want Bomi know this. I will advice her. I don't want she getting hurt. She just likes Chanyeol so much. Or maybe I can say, she loves him." she nodding her head.

"Let just see what will happen to both of them." he added while flashing his angelic smile that can make Chorong's heart melting.

Bomi just spend her time alone since she the one requested that to her friends. She just feel regret not telling Chanyeol what does she feels towards him.

[=flashback=]

Bomi walking pass through an empty class then she heard sound like people arguing. She enter the empty class quietly then saw two person in there. One is Sulli and one is ......... she observe that tall man. CHANYEOL! she gasps and covers , make sure not making any noise. 

"Chanyeol! You can't do this to me!" that girl yelling at him.

"I do what to you?" he glare at her.

"You made me fall in love with you and now you say that you didn't love me???!" her tears start flowing down.

"I'm sorry. I never meant to make you fall in love with me. I treat you nicely because you are just like my sister since we both be friend since we were at the kindergarten." he added.

"WHAT? SISTER? I never want to be your sister! I always imagine that one fine day you'll be my husband." her tears bursting out.

Chanyeol feel so weak after seeing her tears. "Don't be like this please." he cupping her face then shed away the tears. "I know I am a jerk for making you cry, but I can't lie myself if I be with you. To be honest, there's someone in my heart now. I'm really Sulli."

She slap his hands away from her cheeks. "Who is that girl?" 

"I don't want to tell you." he shakes his head.

"You really like her, don't you?" her voice become slower and try to understand him.

He just nodding his head. Sulli sighing and looks at him. "Even one day you be with her, remember that I'll always love you." without waiting any word from Chanyeol, she get out from the class.

Bomi at that time feels her knees so weak after heard Chanyeol likes someone and she quickly runs to the hallway.

[=end flashback=]

"You are stupid Yoon Bomi." she cursing herself. Then she let out a soft sigh. Without she realize, someone follow her from behind, that person just keep following her until she enter the class.

"Hey Bomi, something wrong?" Hayoung quickly grabs a chair and sit next to her. Namjoo and Naeun join Hayoung too.

Bomi looks at three of her friends and smile softly. "Nothing wrong guys, don't worry."

"Don't lie to us." Naeun added.

Bomi let out a soft sigh, she don't know how to explain to her friends. When she about want to story, Chorong come in. "What are you guys doing here?"

All of them looking at Chorong. "We think Bomi got problem. So we are here to know what is her problem."

Chorong nods her head as she understand. "I will talk to Bomi alone. I will tell you guys later. We'll meet at the usual place after school." she added before sit on her place. After that, she whispers against Bomi's ear. "Don't think about that too much. I'll figure out a solution for you."

Bomi looks at Chorong and smile. "Thank you, Rongie."

Chorong reply her with soft smile and facing her books.

 

pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif  pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif

 

"Rongie!" Suho call her name while she was walking at the hallway.

"Why are you so early today, Joonmyeon?" she smiles as seeing her lovely boyfriend in front of her.

"I got a biiig news! We hit the jackpot." he grab her shoulder.

"Jackpot? Means?" she still blank while frowning.

He leans against her ear. "Chanyeol likes Bomi."

"WHAAAT???!" Chorong widening her eyes. "Are you serious?"

He nodding his head many times. "He told me last night and he asked me to help her, to confess to her."

Chorong automatically seal-clapping her hands. "But Chanyeol don't know that Bomi likes her right?"

Suho shakes his head. "Let's make a plan?"

"What plan?" She raises her brows.

Suho whisper something against her ear then she smiling widely while nodding her head. "Deal!" she raises her thumbs up.

 

pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif  pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif

 

"Bomi, let me see the poem that you wrote yesterday." Chorong starts with her plan with Suho.

Without any words, Bomi handing a piece of paper with the writen poem. 

Chorong happily take it and looks at Chanyeol. "Chanyeol, did you bring your ukulele or guitar today?"

Chanyeol nodding his head. "Why?"

"Can you make a song through this poem?" she holding back a smile while handing the poem to Chanyeol.

"I will try but I need a quiet surrounding for this." Chanyeol look through the poem while Bomi widening her eyes. She nudges Chorong's arm and Chorong winks at her.

"Take your time." Chorong added.

Suho smiles while sending 'well done' signal to Chorong.

Chanyeol frowning while looking through the poem. "Seems like I've saw this handwriting somewhere." he mumbling. He take out a piece of card then differentiate the handwriting. Nothing different. It's the same handwriting! Means the same person? He change his glance towards Suho and quickly pulls Suho's hand to outside the class. "Now you tell me, is that person who gave me ukulele is Bomi?"

"Why now you realize that idiot? She even gave you something inside the drawer. She gave you all things you likes. The hat you always wear is from her." Suho pats his shoulder.

Chanyeol messes her hair. "Seriously?" he looks at Suho with his round eyes.

"She likes you."

"You are not kidding right?" Chanyeol seems doubting on Suho's words.

"You don't believe me? If like that, be a man and ask her by yourself." he added.

For him that is a challange from Suho. There's nothing he can hide anymore. If true that Bomi likes him, he will confess to her right away in front of the students. He don't care what they gonna say about that. Chanyeol quickly enter the class and stands in front of Bomi's table.

"Cha-chanyeol, what are you doing?" she secretly gulping.

"Do you like me, Yoon Bomi?" 

"E-eh?" she frowning while other students focus on them.

"DO YOU LIKE ME, YOON BOMI?" he raises his voice.

Bomi shocked with his question and shakes her head. She looks down and pretend reading her book.

Chanyeol feel un-satisfied with her answer. "Tell me honestly or I will do something harsh on you."

Bomi feels scared with his threat. "Yes! I do like you. Satisfied? Now leave!" she slams her book on the table then leave her place.

Suho just watching them from the door with Chorong. "They'll be okay right?" she looks at him.

"They will. I know Chanyeol well." he smile while holding her hand.

Chanyeol gritting his teeth then grabs on Bomi's wrist. "How can you leave me like this after you said you like me?"

Bomi struggling hard to get her wrist off from his grip. "You hurt me!"

Chanyeol loosen his grip. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you like this??!" Bomi's tears starts to falling down. "You want to embarrass me in front of our friends, like that?"

Chanyeol messes his hair and guilty attacking him. "No! I never want to embarrass you! I.... I ..... I like you, Yoon Bomi."

Bomi widens her eyes. "What?"

Chanyeol inhales deeply. "I LIKE YOU! ANI...... SARANGHAEYO YOON BOMI!" he screams loud out in the class. Made the other students startled.

Bomi's mouth agape wide while her eyes widening. She lost at words and she feel shy because Chanyeol confessed in front of other students.

"WOW! Newborn couple in this class!" Baekhyun clapping his hands then other students follow clapping their hands. That make Bomi and Chanyeol feel shy. 

He send a sign to Suho that he is a man. Suho raises his thumb up and wrap his arm around Chorong's shoulder. "Our plan worked. I love you, Chorong."

Chorong smiles. "I love you too, Joonmyeon."

Chanyeol pulls Bomi's body into his embrace and plants a soft kiss on her head. "You not answer me yet."

Bomi feels that her face hot and red. "Nado saranghaeyo, Chanyeol."

"Thank you for loving/liking me all the time. I'm sorry not realize that earlier." he keep hugging Bomi while some other students do their own work.

"It doesn't matter anymore." she smiles widely. She feels happy and her life become complete with presence of Chanyeol in her life. The same goes with Chanyeol.

 

pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif  pinkfa125.gif pinkfa125.gif

 

The end!

 

ps: The picture credit to the owner.

 

Upcoming fanfic is Baekhyun and Eunji. The BaekJi couple. (:

 

Thank you for reading!