Meeting New

Baby-sitter

*Jaryn's POV*

It was around 1-2 am here in Seoul. So far the time change has had no effect on me except, well I'm up at midnight. Good thing is no jet lagg, right Ryn? Ugh, why did I even have to come here? Dad, you have explaining to do as soon as I get hands on a phone! I kept walking down a hallway that never seemed to end. "08... 08 ...Where the flip is 08!" I growled as I walked up and down the hallway frustrated. I finally I stopped and sat by the bench near the elevator. I stared at the crumbled up pice of paper i fiddled in my hand. "08....08.... There is no 08! Gosh! I'm in a country I know no one and I got the wrong-" I for a second as my paper flew out of my hands. I crawled on the floor to get up. "80," It read. I picked it up and shoved it in my pocket. "I knew that," I muttered as I made my way into the elevator.

I waited patiently as the elevator slowly made its way to my floor. With a soft ding it opened and 12 guys stood infront of me. Tired and a bitt off track they never seemed to notice. I laughed mentally thinking how drunk they probably are, and hoped right in. I waited once again as the elevator slowly rose to the 8th floor. These guys seemed off. Not dangeroulsy, just off. They had scarves around them, feminine sunglasses, and of course caps. I growled a bit as the smallest one kept poking my shoulder, but I decided to keept quiet.

Finally the bell to indicate we made it to the 8th floor rung and I hoped out. I glanced back at them, but they didn't move. They wanted to get off at 8 right? I should just wake them up and check, it's only polite. I kept the door open and poked the blondie. He glanced up at me and glared a bit. With my fingers I showed the number 8 and pointed to his friends. He pushed up his glasses and to wake up each member. I laughed a bit as the smallest nearly fell, but hid it. I continued my walk down the hall until I reached 80. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. "Right it's the middle of the night stupid." I muttered to myself, and plopped myself infront of the door. 

Getting bored quickly, as I usually do, I glanced around. Those guys still tried trudged their way closer. "Hmph, quite a shame. Just to think they probably have work tomorrow while having a hang-over...... Bummer." I muttered. They got closer. A bit affraid, I grabbed a stick from my bag, and hid it behind me. To think, everyone walking around thought it was odd a random person was putting a giant stick (about 2 feet or so) in her bag.  Hahahah!

Then they crossed my bubble. A small-ish one, with a hood fell until he was barely 3 inches away from me. "EEEK!!" I screeched in a hush voice and pointed the stick at them. To my surprise they jumped back, in fact in a close to pure terror rate. "YAH~~~~" They said, and pushed the blondie up close, who then retreated back. The process continued until everyone has faced the stick. I looked up and lowered the stick slightly.

"Y-You all live h-here?" I said softly, still ready to wack anyone who got close. They all looked at me curiously. "Oh right, you don't speak English..... Well i don't speak Korean so.... Wow this is awkward." I mumbled. They all stopped and looked up the tallest one, who honestly had the most foreign look.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked.

"I'm supposed to live here," I said innocently. well as much I believe I sound innocent.

"The land-lord must have made a mistake. You were supposed to live by yourself? You look a bit young, unless that's alot of make up." He replied. I got up slowly so I wouldn't startle them and glared at him.

"Omo! omo! El-eh-vay-tor!" The blondie said, trying to say elevator in his best English pronounciation.

"Yes I was in the elevator, I woke you up. No I am not supposed to leave here by myself. A new gaurdian was supposed to pick me up at the airport, but he didn't make it. I'm Jaryn Days, would you have known a..... Kevin Li or a Kevin Wu?" I stated. the other 11 looked at me closely until i had to rise the stick up again. "Well?" I asked. He grabbed the key from one of the others and gently pushed me a side to open the door. He pushed it open and i fell backwards.

"Go in, I'll be back in a second. Do not dare touch anything or you will leave. Understand me?" He said violently and threw my bag in. "Go!" 

I stumbled in and quickly grabbed my pack. "Dang, what's his problem?" I muttered, and heard hteir voices from outside.

"YAH! Who is she?1 and why did you through her inside?! For all we know she could be a saesang! The manager would have killed you for doing that!" - (Chanyeol)

"I honestly don't know who she is, but she knows my English name and looked lost! Honestly, that poor child-" -Kris

"Child my ! She towers KyungSoo! Any fan could know your English name Kris!" -Kai

"God just trust me! you know I wouldn't  have done anything to harm us."-Kris

I sat down a few feet away from the door as my pack was thrown, and took my stick out again. Tap, tap,tap tap! I hit the door gently. The talking stopped and they all walked in. Behind the English speaker. "I'm sorry, is there a reason why are you here? I think there might have been  a mistake, I wasn't expecting anyone from out of this country." He said. I reached ino my pack and handed him a note.

"I don't know why either, my parents and their friends sent me here. I dont understand why their friends to be apart of it, but... you know.... eh" I said as he examined the note. It was Chinese so honestly I had no clue what it said.

I watched as the others tried to look over, and poked them with the stick. I made the baby  faced one jump. "Aniyo, for him." I said sternly. I only know a few Korean words from dramas and such, but conversations is a big no-no sadly. He look at me and sighed. "So do I stay or again is this the wrong adress, because if it is I don't know if you guys are gangsters or something. I will attack." I rambled.

"You stay, what's your name again?" He asked.

"Jaryn Days, uh so what do i call you? Mr.Li or Mr. Wu or Mr.Kevin?" I got a bit excited and wiggled in my spot.

"You can call me Mr.Kris, pick up your stuff. I don't want you making a mess in this dorm." He said and brought the guys to the living room.

"Wow strict!" I whiispered and put on my back-pack, still holding my stick.

"Jaryn!" He yelled, I jumped up and ran towards the living room.

"Y-yes Mr. Kris?" I asked. The others, who had their disguises off looked at me. "Oh, you guys are EXO.... Heh, no wonder you are all jumpy." I muttered.

"She seems surprised, honestly our disguises weren't good"- Xiumin

"Oh so i'm presuming you know their names?" He asked.

"Yeah," I reply "SuHo or JooMyun, Chen or JongDae, Kai or JongIn, SeHun, LuHan or well its just a combonation of names: Xiumin or MinSeok, Tao or ZiTao, D.O or KyungSoo, Mr.Kris Wu YiFan, Lay or Zhang Yixing, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. Am I correct?" I said. He nodded. "Well, nice to meet you." I say with a small wave.

"OMO, she didn't spazz out? Why is she acting?" - Chanyeol

"Was it something I said?" I asked.

"No he just acts like an idiot. Come on, help me set up your bed. You have to sleep in the livingroom." He said and motioned me forward. "Hurry!" He said and i started to run.

"Tao-ssi, what did the note say?" LuHan asked.

"I don't know, I didn't check." Tao muttered.

"C'mon Jaryn it's not that heavy. It's just a couple pillows." Mr. Kris growled.

"No it's not but you're slow." I retorted. He rolled his eyes and continued his way into the living room. The rest were already in bed as we started to set the stuff up. "So what did the note say?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just know you're meeting new family"

 

 

I know it was horrible