Taekwondo class

A smack of love

Junsu walked home slowly, just enjoying the night breeze. He welcomed the quiet time alone since he needed to think. His mother had tried convincing him he should leave Yoochun. Again. She still couldn’t really accept his boyfriend, no matter that they were together since high school. Junsu had the feeling she was no longer upset that he was dating a man instead of a woman, just that he was still dating Yoochun. She still hadn’t forgiven finding the man with his hands down his pants, grabbing his as usual, on a regular street corner outside the Taekwondo club. Junsu shook his head at the memory of that cringe worthy day. At least, nowadays, when Yoochun did something similar, he used his jeans pockets instead of hands on bare skin, which had proven to be barely concealed by clingy sweat pants or tight jeans. And when Yoochun insisted on placing hands over clothes, greedily trying to knead his cheeks, he normally just swatted the hands away, until the man conceded and kept them simply cupping him. 

Junsu chuckled at Yoochun’s crazy ways. The man was always constantly . It was actually very flattering and ego boosting that his boyfriend could not get enough of him. And equally insanely annoying. 

Truthfully, even though he was tired from studying for their exams and from his weekend trip, the reason he had sent Yoochun back alone was because he wanted to fully enjoy Taekwondo tomorrow morning without being sore. After such a longer time than usual with no , the second the man had him in his grasp, he was just going to jump him senseless. No way would he be able to avoid one of his funny walking days. Junsu chuckled again. He had actually become an expert at disguising how sore he sometimes ended up. Yoochun was insatiable. Junsu could swear the guy was so thin because he burned every possible calorie during .

Well, tomorrow he was going to be at his best for Taekwondo and enjoy Yoochun’s proud looks and the obligatory sleazy ones too. Then, at the end of the day he would prepare a few romantic snacks. No point in even hoping for a proper dinner. Snacks on the bed was about as much as they were going to be able to do. Junsu went over and over what else he could prepare. He wanted to make the night something special. He had also missed Yoochun like crazy, especially not being able to speak with him often because of his mother’s watchful judging eyes. He wanted something special and… romantic. 

But getting to the romantic part implied one very simple thing first: satisfying Yoochun ually. A nearly impossible task but the swoon worthy romantic Yoochun always came out after the greasy one had been properly fed with lots of steamy . Preferably a little . A few good smacks to his , a new acrobatic position, the occasional toy, that time they filmed themselves… Still, Yoochun’s favourite was… 

Junsu blushed and shook his head, racing home the rest of the way. He had no intention of being out in the streets with a very hard . 





Just as he arrived at the Taekwondo club, Yoochun got a text from Junsu telling him he would be late. Yoochun pouted sadly. 

Later, as their instructor Jo In-sung had Eric and Changmin perform a display of several martial arts, Yoochun sat with the others around the central mat. He was feeling slightly pissed off, still pouting, while Donghae wisely avoided talking with him. 

Jo In-sung called Yoochun but the young man was so lost in his thoughts that he didn’t heard him.

-Yoochun!

-Huh? Oh, sorry. 

Yoochun got up and walked over to stand in front of his instructor. Eric and Changmin had already left to sit down and watch. The two men bowed at each other and Yoochun waited for the instructor to do the first move and set the tone. It might take some time, the man liked to make them wait and keep them guessing.

Suddenly, Yoochun was attacked from the back, totally catching him by surprise. He tried to fall down properly and immediately turned to return the attack, even from the floor. His eyes opened wide for a few seconds at the figure in full black and a ski mask over the face. This guy was sure taking his role seriously. Yoochun found himself having to duck and avoid a few rapid kicks. He looked duly impressed at the guy and tried to see if he could recognize him. The clothes were rather loose, hiding the man’s body. Only the eyes were visible and even those had heavy make-up making the determined eyes rather mysterious. And y, Yoochun caught himself thinking. He wasn’t one for aggressive males but he had to concede this guy would make bottoms swoon easily. The way he moved was just too slick and confident. 

Yoochun cursed after receiving a full on hit he couldn’t avoid. Being distracted was not a good idea. He better focus and put his entire concentration on the fight only. Yet he was cursing more and more. When he fought with Changmin he would lose often because the tall kid was stronger and, he grudgingly had to admit, marginally better than him. However, he was the one who could force the younger guy to really break out a sweat. But his guy here, whoever he was, wasn’t better than him, much to Yoochun’s anger.

The masked guy was very good, yes, however what was making Yoochun employ all his skills was that the damn guy seemed to guess his every move. It was unsettling.

Satisfied after successfully landing a proper punch followed by a kick, Yoochun wondered again who the guy could be. Their instructor used to call regularly a lot of other surprise instructors, many working as bodyguards or police men, who had an edge over the ones who were only on competitions and teaching.

To top everything, Yoochun realized the masked guy wasn’t holding back on the strength of his blows. And the pleased glint in those heavily make-up eyes told him the guy was enjoying the successful hits a bit too much for his own taste. Yoochun decided to give his opponent the same courtesy and employ his full strength, any guilt disappearing when he couldn’t dodge a kick to his stomach. He suspected he would get one or two bruises from the hits he wasn’t being able to avoid. All of that was annoying Yoochun more and more.

Pissed off, Yoochun smiled broadly when he got away with a few punches and kicks in fast succession, then to his greater satisfaction he landed a full kick right to the guy’s , which was rather nicely padded. He also heard a low shocked sound which made his morning. He couldn’t figure out how the man knew all his signature moves. This was the most effort he had to put into a fight in a long time, having to really adapt fast. Not even Changmin or his instructor could do this lately. He had had to abandon his usual fight moves and tried to improvise, mixing different martial arts, yet it still felt like his mind was being read. But that kick gave him an idea.


Yoochun smiled to see the angry look he received after that kick. The intensity of those eyes was somewhat smouldering. Which strangely just made him steal a glance around the room searching longingly for his Junsu. With a sad disappointed sigh, almost a pout, Yoochun turned his attention back to the masked guy. That was it, he was going to go all old Yoochun on him. He was about to unleash all his greasiness, to a point not even Junsu had ever experienced when they were at Taekwondo. Yoochun took advantage of when he had to duck a few steps behind to escape a rather impressive high kick and, using the safe distance, he smiled. One very leering and cocky smile that had the guy pause and freeze, blinking at him. 

The masked guy was now trying to uneasily avoid Yoochun. Everyone watching sensed the change. Changmin’s humph could be heard breaking the silence. From the corner of his eyes, Yoochun saw that his tall friend had crossed his arms and was watching him with a snarl in his face. He figured the younger man would hit him hard, after the fight was over, on behalf of Junsu. Oh, well. Sacrifices were necessary to win and he wanted to win. Yoochun laughed at Eric and Donghae expressions. The two guys, who remembered this version of Yoochun, were holding themselves back not to cheer him on. 

Yoochun and the masked guy circled each other, a few tentative hits from Yoochun that the other guy avoided easily. This time it was his turn to study the other guy’s style. He smiled even more noticing how he was succeeding in making him nervous. He was a bit surprised that the guy was getting so affected by his leering attitude but his ego was feeling very proud. Mentally taking a note to keep to certain boundaries, after all the only person he really wanted to touch was Junsu, he waited for the perfect moment to attack.





Yoochun was acting like a leery ert who couldn’t wait to jump the man in front of him. All that was missing were greasy comments but he wouldn’t risk those with his instructor within ear shot. He was even trying to look at his opponent with a practised lust filled look only when he had his back to Jo In-sung. It made him chuckle that something so simple was enough to change the tables. The masked guy had totally turned insecure and would almost panic when he tried to grab him or him instead of trying to fight him. There was something about the guy starting to appear familiar but he still couldn’t pinpoint what. Then he saw the opening he had been waiting for.

With a fast move Yoochun attached himself to the man’s back, his arms going around and pulling him close. One of his legs also kept the guy immobile preventing any possibility that he could fight back. There was a strangled sound coming from his opponent who now had both arms and legs trapped. 

Yoochun’s deep husky voice was whispering a low “hello” to the man’s ear at the same time that a tingling feeling crossed his entire body. The guy just fit in his arms heavenly as if he belonged there. Yoochun's loyalty to Junsu almost made him jump away from the man before realisation hit him.

As he inhaled along the long neck and rubbed slightly against the well padded behind glued to his crotch, Yoochun almost moaned but remembered in time where he was, so, instead, he just smiled.


-Hi, baby.





-Oh, just go to hell, you greasy ert.

Shocked gasps were heard all around the pair. Junsu elbowed Yoochun hard in his stomach and managed to set himself free from the tight embrace. In the same swift movement he grabbed his boyfriend and threw him on the floor over his shoulder. Putting one foot on top of man on the floor, Junsu removed his mask and couldn’t help but smile at the surprised open mouths he could see all around him. 

-Junsu? – Yoochun asked with an exaggerated surprised voice.

-Knock it off, Yoochun. I know exactly when you recognised me. 

-Yes, well, it is a very recognizable asset. 

Junsu tried, he really tried, but Yoochun was smiling so cutely that he had to smile back. 

-Damn you. You cheated. That last part has nothing to do with martial arts.

-Doesn’t mean it’s not an art as well. 

The instructor decided to intervene asking them if the fight was over. The couple looked at each other and both smiled mischievously. However, the remaining moves were just playful because they were both having too much trouble remaining serious and Yoochun was still trying to woo Junsu with greasy smiles and lifts of eyebrows. Jo In-sung decided that they were over and walked to the middle of the mat. 

-Enough you two. Ok. Junsu managed to make Yoochun work through his entire repertoire. Yoochun even ended up going completely unconventional to get the upper hand. Who thinks Yoochun won this fight?

Half the students raised their hands, Eric and Donghae among them. 

-And who thinks it was Junsu?

The other half raised their hands and Changmin held his hand the highest. The instructor chuckled at the tie. Junsu and Yoochun looked amused as well. 

-Ok, this just shows that no matter how much you think you know an opponent you can always be surprised. Life has a way of throwing curve balls at you. I know that Changmin here keeps talking about one day becoming a bodyguard. It’s not an easy task. It means having someone’s life in your hands. One mistake can be the end of everything because some mistakes can’t be undone. As for right and wrong, much as I don’t approve of Yoochun’s method it did turn the tables on their fight. Real life never allows you practice. Be prepared to improvise. The next guys you will be fighting now are real life bodyguards and I warn you that they don’t play fair. Ok, everybody, get ready.





At the end of the gruelling practice session they went to shower and all were more than happy to stand under the warm water to sooth their sore muscles. The guests their instructor had arranged had wiped the floor with all of them, even Changmin. 

Beaming with pride, Yoochun massaged Junsu’s neck and back under the warm water. 

-Ewww, you two. Come on. Spare us the lovey-dovey. 

-Relax, Min. It’s just a neck massage. My baby deserves it. He very nearly won against me.

-He totally won. You cheated with the grease. 

-Hey, all is fair in love and war.

-Pffft, keep telling yourself that. Anyway, you’re really lucky it turned out to be Su you were fighting against or we would be kicking you right now for behaving like that with some random guy. 

Yoochun made sad puppy eyes at his boyfriend.

-Love, this is not fair. You stole my friends from me. 

Junsu laughed and gave Yoochun a quick peck on his cheek before grabbing his towel and going to get ready. Changmin who had his face turned to the two shook his head at the bemused face Yoochun made. 

-Seriously, Chun? You look totally love struck with just a peck. 

Yoochun just shrugged his shoulders and allowed himself to enjoy the warm water some more. He was tired but so proud of his boyfriend. It really surprised him how well Junsu had managed to read all his movements, anticipating what he would do. He loved how well his boyfriend knew him and how sneaky Junsu could be. His shy boy was becoming a very determined y man, surprising him with something new every time he thought he finally knew what to expect of Junsu.