Are You Okay?

I'm Not A Little Boy Anymore! (BTS Fanfiction)

(Rap Monster's POV)

Rap Monster: Dammit!!! Can I go see him!?

I jump out of my bed but then I fall due to the sharp pain burning my chest... Jin and J-Hope help me up...

V: You have to relax leader... I'm pretty sure that Jungkook will be strong for us!!

Suga: Jungkook hwaiting!!!

I couldn't help but feel weird for caring about Jungkook as much as I do right now... V, Suga, and Jimin try to cheer me up while Jin and J-Hope watch out for me...

Tiffany: I'm scared for him Taeyeon... Jungkook was such a lovable kid... All he wants is love... And to accomplish his dreams...

Taeyeon: I miss seeing his face... Too much aegyo.. But I love it...

I start to cry in front of everyone... I'm not really known for crying... But rather for moving on by holding everything in... But this time I couldn't...

J-Hope: The leader has a heart for Kookie!

Rap Monster: Brah... He has grown on me okay!

J-Hope: Haha! Everything will be alright!

A few hours later into the morning... We are notified that Jungkook made it... We could go see him now...

We all filled Jungkook's room... I was the first one to the side of his bed.... Strangely enough... Jungkook was wide awake with his eyes filled with confusion and fear...

Jungkook: Tiffany! Taeyeon! Everyone! I missed y'all! Please get me out of here!

Tiffany: We can't take you until we have te okay... And we all missed you too....

Jungkook: Where is Yongguk! I need to kill that--

Rap Monster: Relax... We are all here for you... Forget about them... That trouble is for another day...

A doctor walked in... With a serious face...

Doctor: We need to have a word with whoever is responsible for this little boy...

Tiffany and I ran over to the doctor....

Doctor: I assume you are partners?

Tiffany shook her head while I said no...

Doctor: Oh... Let's talk anyways...

The doctor took us outside Jungkook's room...

Doctor: I have good news and bad news... The good news is that he will heal quickly from his injuries... That bad news is that.. He might not be able to leave tonight..

Tiffany: Can you please release him! He will be better off with us then with y'all!

Doctor: Nope...

Rap Monster: Please! He's scared of hospitals!

Doctor: Nope. We need to run test on him... From looking at his body... He has suffered great abuse!

Rap Monster: Alright... You can keep him...

Tiffany: Rap Mon!? You not even gonna try!?

I drag Tiffany back into Jungkook's room...

Rap Monster: We are gonna steal him from the hospital... If they end up doing all sorts of test on him... They will stress him out... He will hurt someone... Its sad that he's so sensitive...

Tiffany: Alright....

We tell everyone the plan... They agree... But Jungkook doesn't care... He wants to be at home with us...

V: You got him Rap Mon?

Rap Monster: Yeah... 1... 2... 3.... GO!!!

We run out his room thru the halls of the hospital.... We run down flights of stairs.... Until we make it to the parking lot...

Tiffany: Are you riding with us Rap Mon!?

Rap Monster: Yeah!

We end up escaping... An hour later... We are at the mansion... I bring Jungkook to his room...

Jungkook: I can't sleep in here....

Rap Monster: Do you want to go over to Fany's house for tonight?

Jungkook: No... I'm tired of running around... I just want to sleep with you Rap Mon.... I'm scared of being alone... Yongguk will hurt me...

Tiffany: We gotta go... We will see y'all tomorrow...

Rap Monster: Okay...

Taeyeon: Please let him.... He needs you... Bye bye...

Rap Monster: *sighs* Alright... Let's go... Yongguk won't hurt you okay?

I pick up Jungkook and bring him to my room... I lay him in my bed then I lay down next to him...

Rap Monster: Do you mind if we talk for a short time?

Jungkook: Sure...

Rap Monster: How did you join that gang?

Jungkook: It was a year before I escaped North Korea... My parents knew their parents... So we were close... I left North Korea without them... But they wanted to have my back... So a month after my escape... We met up...

Rap Monster: Ahh... Did any of the members hurt you in any way?

Jungkook: Well... All the members beat me... B-But leader Yongguk was the worst... He did things to me that hurt me... A lot.... *starts crying* He had with me... Or whatever you want to call it... He said it was love and what not... But now I'm not so sure... He confused me and told me all the bad things were good...

Rap Monster: That wasn't Jungkook... He you.. I bet he screwed up your ideas of love and ... I guess that's why you don't know what so many things are...

Jungkook: Ahh... So there is a difference? That's odd.. Anyways... I have these nightmares about him very often... I hurt Rap Monster....

Rap Monster: I'm so sorry Jungkook... I really am... I shouldn't have been so hard on you at the start... Let's work hard to build a better friendship... I would like to understand you better...

Jungkook: Yeah... You really need to start training me... So I can officially be apart of BTS...

I nod my head letting him know I understood... Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around me... This made me slightly uncomfotable.... But I need to do whatever I can to help him... He needs a true understanding of love... That starts with his friends and famliy....

Jungkook: Is me laying in bed with you wrong?

Rap Monster: Y-Yes... But you need someone by your side.... Let's hurry up and go to sleep... Its already 5:00 in the morning...

Jungkook: Okay...

(The story is pretty sad right now... So I put a cute BTS meme on the side.)