Will You?

The Big Day

If you wish and wish earnestly

Will it come true, like the fairytales?

A never-ending happy ending, happily ever after

I will trust you, protect you and comfort you

I will be on your side

I will never leave your side

What is love? by EXO


 

(Aria telling the story)

I woke up and looked at the time and it was 3:15. I got up to see if Minseok came back yet. Walking from room to room, they were all empty. Hmm strange where is he? I know Luhan bear needed him but that was this morning. Oh well. Guess I will wash and put some lounging clothes on. I want to finish my favorite drama of all times, It Started With A Kiss, on DramaFever. I have seen it over a thousand times and still cry at the sad parts and laugh at the funny parts. Don't judge me! 

After my shower, I went to cook me some ramyeon since I haven't been grocery shopping yet and that's all we had. I got my big eagle blanket and sat on the couch with my food and my drama. I was so wrapped into my drama that I didn't hear the door open and someone come sit beside me. When it went to commercial, I looked to my left and seen Minseok sitting beside me.

"Omo when did you get here?" I said shocked. 

"About 10 minutes ago. So this is what you been doing all day?" he asked. 

"No. I woke up around 3, took a bath and made me something to eat." I answered.

"Oh you have been sleeping a lot lately. What's been keeping you up?" He whispered in my ear.

"Stop Seokkie. My drama back on." I said pushing him away.

"But I want to you to pay attention to me." he pouted. Gosh he was so freaking y. 

"You have been gone majority of the day. Is everything okay with Luhan bear?" I asked. 

"Yeah he just need my opinion on something." He said. 

 "And it took all day. Must be something very important." I said.

"Jagi how about you put some clothes on and we go on a date?" 

"Okay! Where are we going?" I asked.

"Secret. Wear that dress I like so much and let your hair down." He said excitedly. He hasn't been this excited about a date before. I wondered what he got up his sleeve this time. He is forever surprising me and I just love it. Maybe I will get that necklace I told him that I like. Oh boy!! I'm getting excited now.

I got up and took another shower. Minseok went to the other bathroom to shower. Once I was done showering, I went to find that purple dress that Minseokkie loved so much. He bought it for me when he was in China last year. It fitted just right. I am a little on the thick side so I sometimes have problems finding dresses that looks right on me. Before Minseok and I got together, I always wore jeans. I was never comfortable wearing dresses or tights. It wasn't my style. My sister Shantell always told me I need to step my dress game up but I would always say I don't want to wear stuff like that. After I met Minseok in California, we started talking. You know getting to know one another and he told me that he was about to debut in a boy group which I didn't believe. Anyways he asked me on a date before he left to go back to China. Of course I said yes. I asked Shantell to help me with finding a outfit to wear. So being Shantell, she went out and bought me this blue, pink,and white mixed together halter top dress with some pink heels to bring out the pink in the dress. Don't get me wrong, it was cute but I didn't wear dresses and I didn't like showing my arms like that. But after fussing with Shantell and my mom, i end up putting the dress on and Shantell did my hair for me. After Minseok saw me, he was completely shocked and complimented me the whole night. And that's how I started wearing dresses! Hahaha!! 

After putting on my dress and accessories, I grabbed my purse and cell phone and headed to the living room. I sent Minseok coming out the guest room wearing an all white suit. Gosh this man is so fine. I sometimes forget that he is an idol.  

"Wow Aria. You look amazing." He said looking at me up and down. 

"You look very handsome yourself oppa!" I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and kissed me softly. I felt my legs going weak and I pushed him away. "Seokkie you better stop or we won't be going anywhere." I said quietly. He started laughing and we headed out the door. 

After to my favorite restaurant, Minseok got out and opened my door. He took my hand and helped me out the car. He lead me inside and the waitress put us in a private room which was weird because we never get a private room. I just shrugged it off. As I sat down, I noticed the room had different lighting and purple flowers everywhere.

"Seokkie are all the private rooms like this?" I asked him. 

"Nope. Just this one." He said nonchalantly. 

"So why is this room so decorated?" He sighed and looked at me. "Jagi, can you just enjoy the night and not worry about the room?" He asked. I nodded. Something wasn't right. 

All during dinner, Minseok wasn't talking to me much. He was on his phone a lot. I'm not the nosey type but it kind of bothered me that he was texting and not talking to me.I cleared my throat to get his attention but he seem to be really into his texting. I sighed loudly. He finally looked at me. 

"What wrong jagi?" He asked. 

"Nothing. I just thought we was on a date but you been texting the whole time." 

"Oh sorry. Kris keep texting me. Well tell Kris that you are on a date and leave you alone." I said. 

"Sorry! Are you ready to go? I got surprise for you." "Ooo what kind of surprise?" I said excitedly.  

Minseok got up and took my hand. He paid the bill and lead me to the car. Just as I was about to get in, I felt a soft sheet like thing covered my eyes. "Yah what are you doing?" I screamed. "Do you trust me?" Minseok asked. "Of course I do but why the blindfold?" I asked. "It's a secret." He said and kissed my forehead. I felt his hands on my back as he helped me into the car. 

I really don't the fact I was blindfolded and didn't know where I was going. My heart was beating fast and I felt something wrong was going to happen. I hope not! I hear my favorite song 'My Dream by MBLAQ', playing. I just sat there and let the lyrics take over. I was so wrapped up in the song that I didn't feel the car stopped. I heard the song cut off and it was dead silence in the car. "Minseok?" I didn't hear him. "Oppa where you at?" I started to panic. I was about to take off my blindfold when I felt my door open. 

"Are you trying to peek Aria?" Minseok laughed. 

"Where did you go? I was calling your name." I said. 

"I was getting something out of the trunk." He said. 

I felt him helping me out the car and we started walking on something real soft. We finally stopped walking. "Seokkie where are we?" I asked. 

"One second jagi. I'm about to take the blindfold off." He said. I felt him untying the blindfold and it slipped off and I opened my eyes. I was completely shocked.

I seen my family, his family, and all of the exo members around us all dressed up. Minseok and I was standing in the middle of a heart made of the same purple flowers like at the restaurant. They was purple and white lights hanging above us. Everybody was smiling at me. "W-W-What's going on guys?" I asked them. Minseok grabbed my hand and got on one knee. My heart dropped. This couldn't be happening to me. No please tell me I am dreaming right now! Terrance put a white box in his hand. He cleared his throat and open the box. It was a beautiful diamond ring.. 

"Aria, we have been dating for three years now. After making our relationship public last year, I knew that i wanted to be with you forever. You are my everything. I don't know what I would do without you. You stuck by me when I was a trainee and when I debuted. You even moved here to Korea to be closer to me. I am so thankful to have you in my life. What I am trying to ask you is 'Will you marry me?' He said. 

I started crying. I never would have thought that he would ask me to marry him. I nodded my head and said yes! He got up, put the ring on my fingers and wiped my tears and kissed me. Everybody started clapping and yelling. Fireworks started going off into the night sky. It was beautiful. I will be marryimg the man of my dreams. I seen Baekhyun grabbed my sister hand and she snatched it away and he said "oh kkaepsong!" and put his head down. We started laughing.  

After talking to everyone and having drinks, we decided to head home. In the car on our way home, I looked at Minseok. "Are you okay jagi?" He asked. "Yeah still a little shock that's all." He smiled. 

"I love you Aria." He said kissing my hand. 

"I love you too oppa." I said.