Setting Up

The Big Day

Do you know, darling I know you feel it too

The words of your heart is "love"

I hear it now

I see it now

This timid feeling that is more beautiful than any flower.

"Do You Know" by Someday


 

(Minseok is telling the story)

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I answered roughly. Who could be calling so freaking early on my day off.

"Hey sweetheart. This mama Jean. Did you forget about today?" 

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I told you he was going to forget." I heard Terrance in the background. "Let me help you remember..umm ring, part-" I jumped up and looked at the time. It was 9:30am. !

"Mama Jean I will be there in 10 minutes." I said before hanging up.

I looked to my right and seen my beautiful girlfriend Aria still asleep. Good now I have to get ready without waking her. I got off the bed and grabbed my clothes. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I was rushing so fast that I didn't realize Aria was looking at me with sleep in her eyes.

"Baby where you rushing off to? It's your day off." She asked.

"Luhan needs me. He said it was very important." I somewhat lied.

"Is everything okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yes baby. Now go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you." I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

 

" Okay tell Luhan bear I said hello." She said closing her eyes.

*ring ring*

Who is it now? I said looking at my phone. It was Luhan. Now I know I'm late!

"I am walking out the house now Lu."

"Hurry up. Everybody is here except you!" He yelled and hung up the phone on me.

So I know you are wondering what in the world is going on?! Well today I have decided that I will ask Aria to marry me. We have been dating for three years now. I met her family and she has met mines and they gave me the okie dok on asking her to marry me. Anyways today is going to be big. My family, her family, and all of my exo members are going to help me get everything perfect. Last week we met up and talked about how we going to do everything. Of course Aria thought I was at practice.

I arrived to her favorite restaurant. I grabbed my keys and some stuff I was going to use. I walked inside and saw Luhan, Jean, and Terrance waiting for me.

"About time you showed up!" Terrance said.

"Sorry I oversleep. Went to bed late and forgot to set my alarm."

"Aria had you up all night huh?!" Luhan said laughing. Jean hit him on top of the head. "Stop being nasty Lu!" I busted out laughing."Alright time to get down to business." Terrance said. We started decorating the room I rented for tonight. With the help of the restaurant staff we was able to finish in record time.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I answered.

"Xiumin we need your help down here at the beach. Are you guys finished at the restaurant? Shantell asked.

"Yes matter of fact we are on our way there now." I answered.

"Hurry up before I chop Baekhyun's fingers off." She yelled.

I laughed because I knew he liked Shantell but she was too old for him. Or at least that what she said. If you ask me, I think she likes him too but don't tell her I said it. She might kill me.

Mama Jean, Terrance, Luhan and I headed to the beach where everybody else was at. As we pulled into the parking lot I see Baekhyun running from Shantell and the guys laughing. I started thinking to myself 'This is what my life is going to be like after marrying Aria.' At least we all get along some family don't even like each other and fuss all the time.

I was in such deep thought that I didn't see my mother talking to me until she hit me on the head.

"Yah Minseok-ah. Are you listening to me?" She asked.

"Huh? What is it umma?"

"I asked how does it look?" She replied.

I looked at how everything was set up and it was perfect! There was purple flower leading from where I will park my car to a big purple heart which is where I will propose at. I was so ready for tonight. After putting some finishing touches to the beach we was all satisfied with how it looked. I looked at the time and it was 5 oclock. Gosh where have the time gone?

Terrance came up to me and showed me the ring I had bought and engraved it with her and my name in it.

"Are you ready solider?" He asked.

"Yes I am. Well go home and you two get ready and we will see you here at 8." He said patting me on the back.

"Alright. Thanks man. I appreciate all you guys did for me!"

"Anything for my little sis." Terrance said.

I nodded my head and got in my car. I took out my phone and text Aria.

To: Pooh Bear

Hey baby. I am on my way home. Love you.

I put my phone in the seat beside me and drove home. Tonight is going to be perfect!

________________________________________________________ Hope you like it. Hehehe dont forget to subscribe and comment. Thanks for reading! 안녕!!