Our Heaven (GTOP)

Scripturient

Request for TOPfuture: GTOP, fluffy/comedy, mpreg, GD is craving everything Top


When he attempted to roll over, he felt a weight press into him. He groaned slightly at the feel and peeked open an eye to see what was disturbing his sleep so early in the morning. He found his lover snuggled into his side, a slender leg flung over his thighs and arms wrapped around his shoulders. He would have found it cute if not for the smaller’s pregnant belly pressing down on his stomach in a less than comfortable way. He attempted to pry the other off of him but it elicited little whines and a tightening of the arms around his shoulders.

“Jiyong-ah…you’re making me uncomfortable. Let go.”

The smaller whined more and kept his hold tight. He finally managed to push the other off. He frowned some, now fully awake. He really hated mornings but he was already awake now. He retreated to the bathroom to relieve his bladder before grabbing a pack of smokes. He retreated to the terrace quietly, checking if the other was still asleep before shutting the door. Once the cigarette was lit, he leaned onto the rail and looked out at the busy streets of Seoul.

After the cigarette had been reduced to the , he pressed it into the ashtray on the table and slipped back inside. Jiyong was sitting up in bed, dark blond hair sticking up in every direction and the sheets bunched up around his swollen middle. He sleepily rubbed at his eyes.

“Where’d you go?” he asked in a slightly whiny voice, opening his arms with a pout.

The taller joined him on the bed and the smaller immediately latched onto him. He inhaled deeply.

“You were smoking. Ugh. I miss smoking. Tobacco smells so good mixed with your cologne.”

“I’m not wearing any cologne…” He responded with a raised eyebrow.

Jiyong gave him a slight glare. “You know what I mean, Seunghyun. I think you smell good.” He sniffed the other again and hummed happily.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes but found himself rubbing the smaller’s back.

“What do you want for breakfast?”

“I feel like toast but the baby wants waffles.”

“You two have been craving western food a lot lately.”

“We like it. Hyunnie, make us waffles,” Jiyong pouted cutely.

Seunghyun laughed. “You know I’m a cook. Let’s go out and eat.”

Jiyong let out a frustrated sigh but agreed. He climbed out of bed and waddled to their walk in closet. He stared at the designer clothes and lamented over the fact that most didn’t fit him now that he was five months pregnant. Seunghyun slipped past him and pulled down some clothes for the day. If it had been anyone else, Jiyong would have thrown a temper tantrum about how jealous he was and how they were insensitive to wear such wonderful clothing around him when he was like this. But it was Seunghyun, whom Jiyong loved almost more than air and was the only person he thought dressed better than him. He watched the elder slip into some checked slacks and a button up he covered with a navy sweater. After considering it, he waddled over to Seunghyun’s side of the closet. Down came an oversized white sweater that the elder never wore. When Jiyong slipped it over his head, it drooped down to his thighs and perfectly hid his belly because of his narrow shoulders. He smelled it and grinned, smelling faintly of Seunghyun’s cologne. He then found a pair of stretchy work out pants and slipped them on.

He left the closet and went straight to the dresser which was covered in the multitudes of jewelry he owned. He slipped on every bracelet Seunghyun had given him as a couple item and a few select rings and a pair of earrings. He then picked out a comfortable pair of shoes and sat on the bed to put them on.

Seunghyun came out of the bathroom, freshly shaven. He raised an eyebrow at the other’s outfit as he helped him up.

“What are you doing in that thing? I haven’t worn it in forever.”

“It looked comfy,” the smaller defended as he took his hand.

Seunghyun chuckled. They left their flat a moment later and after an elevator ride, emerged into the cool morning. Jiyong held his hand tightly and walked close to him, nearly pressing into Seunghyun. The elder merely smiled. They didn’t have to walk too far to find a small restaurant that wasn’t too busy. They were seated instantly and Jiyong sat across from Seunghyun.

“What do you feel like, Ji? Did the baby change his mind?”

“We still want waffles…but what kind? There’s so many.” Jiyong stared at the menu in deep thought. “Hyunnie, I want fruit but the baby wants Belgian. Why does he never agree with me? He’s just like you! Why did you pass that on?!”

Seunghyun tried not to laugh. “Get both, Ji. I don’t mind.”

The younger immediately brightened up. Once they’d placed their order, Jiyong was playing footsie with his lover and reaching across the table for his hands.

“You’ve been awfully clingy lately,” he said, nevertheless lacing their fingers together.

“I love you,” the blond beamed.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes but squeezed his hand lightly. Jiyong looked at him dreamily. He immediately frowned a moment later.

“You’re leaving tomorrow, huh?”

“Tomorrow evening,” he nodded. “I’ll only be gone a day. You’ll be fine.”

Jiyong pouted. “That’s a long time.”

The taller wanted to argue but didn’t bother. He remained quiet and returned the footsie play which distracted the other.

“You have a doctor’s appointment the following day, right?”

“Mhm. You’re still going right?”

“Of course. You can’t drive yourself.”

Jiyong pouted again but nodded. “I think I’ll go stay at the pension. I miss Gaho and Jolie.”

“Okay. I’ll go there when I come back. How will you get there?”

“I’ll take the train and then have appa come pick me up. I swear I won’t drive.”

Seunghyun nodded just as their food was brought. Jiyong cut into both sets of waffles and alternated between each as he ate. The elder ate slowly, happily watching the other eat.

“Do you think the baby will be a boy or a girl?”

“I’d really like a girl, but it’ll probably be a boy,” Jiyong said as he ate a peach slice.

“Why do you say that?”

“We’re both boys. It’s probably way more likely we’ll have a boy.”

“That makes sense,” Seunghyun agreed.

“Any particular names you’re thinking of?”

“Not yet. I was waiting to find out the .”

Jiyong nodded as he finished a set of waffles. He ate the other set then, thinking quietly. Once he was done, he sighed some.

“Satisfied?”

He nodded. “Yeah. The baby quieted down.”

“That’s good. Do you want to do anything else?”

“Can we cuddle on the couch?”

“Sure, babe. Let’s get home.”

They got out of the booth after paying the bill. Jiyong immediately stuck to the taller’s side as they made their way back to the flat. Once inside, Jiyong shuffled over to the couch. He sat down with a little grunt.

“Hyung, hurry up! I want to cuddle!”

Seunghyun joined him and the younger practically climbed into his lap. He smelled the other again. He purred a little.

“Hyung~” Jiyong curled up on him. He was quiet before letting out a pained groan. “Oww…”

“Are you alright?”

“I got two kicks. It feels like the baby punches and kicks me at the same time. Can babies do that?”

“I’ve never heard of it, but maybe?”

“I’ll ask the doctor.” Jiyong winced again and curled into Seunghyun.

The elder rubbed his back with his large hands. He kissed his neck gently to comfort him. After Jiyong had calmed, he switched on the television. They cuddled as they watched and the younger eventually drifted off against his chest, fingers curled in his shirt.

 

“Don’t leave,” he whimpered.

Seunghyun pulled him close. “Ji, I’m just going to be gone a day. I’ll see you at the pension.”

“No. Don’t leave. I need you with me.” He held onto him tight.

The elder sighed, managing to separate them. He pet Jiyong’s face gently as he watched his eyes fill with tears. He gave him a kiss.

“I’ll be back soon. I’ll call you when I get to the hotel. Take it easy. I love you.”

Jiyong nodded. He got one last kiss before Seunghyun left. He waddled to the window and watched as Seunghyun got into a cab down below. He spent the rest of his afternoon packing a bag and thinking about Seunghyun. They hadn’t been apart since Jiyong had found out he was pregnant. After he’d packed his bag, he left the flat and walked to the nearby bus station. Once he’d boarded, he checked his phone for messages. There were none.

He felt like crying, he missed Seunghyun so much. He immediately opened up his music library and scrolled down. He selected a random song and put in his headphones. The smooth rap lyrics flowed into his ears and he relaxed, shutting his eyes. Seunghyun’s voice immediately calmed him. Aside from the songs he had by the other, he had unreleased songs and personal messages and songs meant only for him in his library to listen to. He fell asleep as the bus moved, Seunghyun’s voice filling his ears.

He awoke some time later when the bus stopped. He got up sleepily and made his way off, grabbing his luggage. He paused his music to check if he had any messages from his lover but there were none. With a pout he called his father to come pick him up at the Lotteria. His father was there within fifteen minutes. He climbed into the little van and got comfortable after they hugged.

“How have you been?”

“Okay. Adjusting to the situation.”

“Your mother is excited you’re here. She wished you’d let us know.”

“I should have. I didn’t think ahead. It was spur of the moment.”

They pulled up to the pension and Jiyong climbed out of the car. His father carried his bag for him as they went inside.

“Jiyongie!” his mother cried from behind the desk.

“Umma,” he grinned.

“Let me get your room ready.”

“I don’t feel like staying in the Crayon room due to the stairs. What rooms are open?”

“The Blue Room, the This Love Room, and the Heaven Room.”

“I’ll take the Heaven Room.”

His mother walked him to the room. Once it was opened, Jiyong collapsed onto the bed and grinned.

“Where’s Seunghyun?”

“He had a shoot.”

“Magazine or movie?”

“Both I think,” he said softly as he got comfortable. “He’s supposed to call me when he gets there.”

“How long ago did he leave?”

He checked the time. “Four hours. He should call soon.”

“It’s about dinner time. Would you like something?”

“Sure,” he agreed.

“What does my future precious grandbaby want?”

Jiyong paused and touched his baby bump. “He says he wants hanu beef if possible.”

“It’s a boy?!”

“N-no…I just assumed. We’re finding out when Seunghyun comes back the day after tomorrow.”

“Well, call me as soon as you know. I’ll go cook some beef.”

“Thanks, umma,” he smiled softly.

She left him alone in the room. He looked around, taking in the decorations. He hadn’t stayed in any other room in forever. He always had stayed in his own. He plugged his phone in to charge but switched the music back on. Grabbing a change of clothes, he carried them into the bathroom and shut the door. Down went the blinds in case anyone came in and on went the jets in the tub as the water rose. He undressed and slipped into the bath. His eyes shut as he focused on Seunghyun’s voice coming through the glass walls.

After the bath, he dressed in Seunghyun’s pajamas he had packed. He smelled them before leaving the bathroom. His mother was cooking in the little kitchen, waiting for him. Jiyong waddled by, placing his clothes in his bag. He then sat down at the table. She set out food in front of him and he began to eat.

“Thanks umma.”

“How are you feeling?”

“I’ve been alright.” He ate before biting his lips. “Umma, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, sweetie.”

“Did you ever…crave appa when you were pregnant?”

“What do you mean?”

“I crave Seunghyun. I don’t want to be without him. I need his voice, touch, his scent, something, or I just feel crazy. I stole his pajamas because he’s not here to cuddle with. I almost cried earlier because I miss him so much. Is that bad? Is there something wrong with me?”

His mother merely laughed. “It’s cute. You just love Seunghyun. It’s just your hormones. Don’t worry, Jiyongie.”

“Thanks, umma,” he smiled softly.

He ate a large amount of food before dragging himself back to the bed. He the television and watched a drama, feeling tired. The baby was active, kicking all over. He missed Seunghyun because when he talked, the baby would calm down. He groaned lightly and checked his phone. It was almost midnight and Seunghyun still hadn’t called. He chewed on his fingernails in frustration. All the worry stacked up and he fell asleep, curling into Seunghyun’s shirt for the comforting smell.

 

He woke up to his mother cooking. He sat up and rubbed at his eyes.

“Umma, what time is it?” he called, rubbing at his eyes.

“It’s nine. Seunghyun just called to ask if you were alright. He said you didn’t answer your phone.”

Jiyong’s eyes widened and grabbed his phone. There were three missed calls from his lover. He listened to the messages he’d left. He quickly dialed the other, wanting to hear his voice horribly. It rang and for a moment he didn’t think it would connect.

“Hello?” came Seunghyun’s voice.

“Hyung!” he practically screamed.

“Ji! Baby, I was so worried! I’m not used to you not picking up.”

“The baby wore me out. It was so late. What happened?”

“We didn’t get into the hotel until 1:30. I tried to take some time to call you but they kept hassling me. We were doing the shoot and it started raining. It was ridiculous. I’m so sorry, Ji.”

Jiyong let out a soft sigh as some tears fell. “I miss you.”

“I’ll be back in 24 hours. Don’t you worry. Have a good time at the pension.”

“Okay,” he whimpered, not wanting to hang up. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Ji. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Hyung.”

“Yeah?”

“Will you rap for the baby?”

Seunghyun laughed. “Okay, baby.”

Jiyong switched the call to speaker and placed the phone by his belly. The elder quickly made up a rap about being a good baby who shouldn’t torture his mother because he’s pretty. Jiyong tried not to laugh but he could hear his mother giggling across the room. Once the elder was finished, he waited a moment.

“Thanks, Hyunnie.”

“I love you, baby. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Okay. Bye.”

He hung up and relaxed a little, feeling better after talking to him.

 

He spent the day outside, playing with and walking Gaho and Jolie. He’d missed his Shar Pei terribly. He hoped that he and Seunghyun would eventually buy a house that was big enough for the dogs to come live in. He wandered around the property with the dogs, out of the sight of guests, not wanting to draw attention. After his feet thoroughly hurt, he went back inside and took a bath. He had another set of Seunghyun’s pajamas to lounge around in and he even sprayed his cologne. The baby was oddly calm for the day which was a blessing to Jiyong who was sick of abdomen pain.

He talked to Seunghyun on the phone later that night. He was surprised at the call.

“We finished early. They wanted to go drinking but I wanted to call you.”

“Hyung~” he cooed. “I miss you so, so, so, so much.”

The elder chuckled. “Miss being glued to my side?”

“I miss everything. I had to fabricate your presence with songs and cologne.”

“You’re adorable, Ji. I’ll be back soon and we can cuddle all you want.”

“Good. I can’t function without you, Seunghyun.”

“You’re seriously too cute,” Seunghyun practically giggled.

“Yah! No bingu when I’m doing aegyo!”

“Aww. You ain’t no fun,” the elder snickered.

“Yah!!”

The two talked for nearly an hour, half of it them whispering loving words to one another.

“Go to bed early. I want you well rested.”

“I’ll go to bed. Good night, hyung. Sleep well.”

“You too. I’ll see you tomorrow, baby.”

Jiyong hung up and snuggled into bed quickly.

 

He felt a warm sensation over his belly. It was comforting and he curled toward it. He adjusted his legs and felt them bump into something. His eyes flew open as he looked over his shoulder. There was Seunghyun, clad in a sweater and jeans, sweatshirt still on, curled up behind him with a hand swung over and placed on his swollen middle. Jiyong used all his strength to roll over and press himself against the other. He pressed a kiss to the other’s chin and then his lips, a hand cupping his cheek. He then pressed his face to the crook of his neck, taking in the smell that was purely Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun,” he whimpered.

“It’s too early, Ji. Go back to bed,” the other grumbled without opening his eyes.

Jiyong found himself smiling. He cuddled into Seunghyun, listening to his heartbeat as he lulled back to sleep in his arms.

The couple didn’t awaken until almost noon because both weren’t morning people. Jiyong wouldn’t have gotten up if the baby hadn’t insisted that it was time to eat by giving a few strong kicks.

“Hyung, how did you get here so early?” Jiyong asked once they were seated at the table with breakfast.

“I got a really early flight back so I could get here as early as I could. Never say I don’t love you. I got up at 4:30 to catch that flight.”

“Hyung~” the smaller practically sang.

Seunghyun pressed a kiss to the top of his head. Jiyong ate happily, humming with a grin on his face. Once he was finished, he went to hug the taller. Seunghyun held him in his arms.

“I’ll admit, I really missed this,” he said.

“Glad I’m not the only one.”

They spent the day at the pension together. Seunghyun greeted Jiyong’s parents with a gift and words of thanks for caring for him. They took a walk together with the dogs and Seunghyun even played with Gaho and Jolie while Jiyong rested his feet. They took a bath together and cuddled. Jiyong couldn’t remember the last time the two had truly had a relaxing day together. It was much needed.

 

Jiyong felt nervous as he sat in the waiting room a day later. He gripped Seunghyun’s hand as he waited. The elder merely held on, being quiet. They both were holding their breath.

“Kwon Jiyong,” a nurse called.

Both jumped and got up quickly. Jiyong practically drug the other into the hall and towards the examination room. Once they were inside, Jiyong nervously approached the table. He attempted to hoist himself up but his thin arms failed to be much help in moving his pregnant body onto the table. Without having to ask, Seunghyun’s hands were on his hips and he pushed him up onto the table. The lanky man got comfortable as his lover took a seat beside the table.

“Hyunnie…” he said.

“Yeah, baby?”

“I’ll bet 1000 won that the baby is a boy.”

Seunghyun smiled. “Okay. I’ll take that bet.”

Jiyong smiled some. He was glad the tension had lessened. The door opened and his doctor entered.

“Hello, Mr. Kwon. How are you feeling?”

“Fine. Thank you.”

“It’s been a long time since you’ve come in. Are you ready to see your baby?”

“Yes. We wanted to learn the as well.”

“Of course. Let’s take a look! Please lift your shirt.”

Jiyong lifted his shirt and the cold gel was applied. He shivered some. The doctor took a seat and switched on the ultrasound machine. She ran the wand over his swollen stomach and the image came up on the screen.

“There we go!” she grinned, “They look good.”

“They?” Jiyong said in surprise.

“Mhm. Three.” She pointed each out. She moved the wand to show them at another angle. “Looks like three boys.”

“T-three boys?” the couple echoed.

Jiyong looked at Seunghyun. The elder then promptly fainted from shock.

 

When Seunghyun came to, he rubbed his head. He found Jiyong sitting on the table, who appeared to be waiting patiently. He took a deep breath.

“I totally had a dream we were having triplet boys.”

“We are. You passed out. They’re here on the screen.”

Seunghyun gaped. He looked at where Jiyong pointed on the screen.

“That explains your violent kicks…”

“Yeah. She said two of them are very active and the third is a calm baby. Apparently they all comfort one another so they don’t have to kick too often. That’s why it only happens sometimes.”

“That’s cool,” Seunghyun said in surprise. “Woah…three. Your mother will be thrilled.”

“Yeah. I sent her a picture of it. I sent it to Youngbae, Daesung, and Seungri as well. And my noona and your noona.”

“So, everyone.”

“Just about,” Jiyong laughed. “Gosh triplets.”

“You owe me 1000 won.”

“What?! No! You owe me!”

“No. You said a boy. Not three.”

Jiyong pouted. “Fine…”

“Tell you what. I’ll let you smell me later.”

“Don’t be a jerk, hyung!”

Seunghyun laughed. He picked up Jiyong bridal style and carried him out of the office. Jiyong clutched the photo in his fingers.

“Do you have names picked out now? We can each pick one out and then we’ll pick out one together,” Jiyong said.

“Okay,” he nodded.

They drove back to the flat and Jiyong practically skipped inside.

“I have my name already picked out~” he giggled as he hung the picture on the fridge.

“What is it?”

He hugged Seunghyun tight. “Hyunseung!”

“But…that’s just my name reversed…”

“So?!” Jiyong pouted but cuddled closer. “Do you have a name in mind yet?”

“How about Jihoon?”

“That sounds nice,” Jiyong agreed. “Now we have to find one together.”

Seunghyun nodded as he made them ramyun for lunch. Jiyong was pressed into his side.

“No wonder my appetite was always changing. They were fighting,” he giggled, clinging on Seunghyun.

Seunghyun merely chuckled and gave Jiyong a kiss.

“You’re okay with this?”

“Of course,” the elder nodded. “I love you. Why would I be mad?”

“It’s just a lot of kids.”

“We don’t have to have any more for a while then.”

“I guess.” Jiyong took his ramyun and sat down.

“We’ll have to get a house. Three kids won’t fit here.”

“Maybe one with a yard big enough for two dogs…”

“That was your plan all along, wasn’t it?!”

“Hey! Hey! It’s not my fault you’re potent!” Jiyong defended, trying not to laugh.

Seunghyun laughed and began to eat. “I will look for a house big enough for us, three kids, and two dogs.”

“Hyung~”

The elder gave him a kiss. “Eat. Feed my sons.”

“Our sons,” he corrected, devouring his noodles.

 

Seunghyun was reading and Jiyong had his head in his lap, watching television. The elder was rubbing his stomach with a hand.

“Seunghyun.”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Seunghyun turned the page, bookmarked his spot, and then put his book down. He picked up the tablet and clicked around before lowering it into Jiyong’s view. “I found this house earlier. What do you think?”

Jiyong’s eyes lit up. He took the tablet and scrolled through. Each picture made his heart warm more. “It looks perfect, hyung.”

“We can go look at it tomorrow.”

The younger agreed and handed back the tablet. His vision returned to the TV. “Do you like the name Wonshik?”

“Yeah,” Seunghyun agreed. “Let’s use it.”

Jiyong smiled softly and nuzzled into his lover, looking forward to their future.


I hope you liked it. I really really had a lot of fun writing it! I'm sorry it's not as funny. I tried really hard to make it funny but I fail at writing intentional comedy ;A; If you hate it, I'll try again but I really do hope you like it because I honestly love it although I do apologize that the end is kind of blegh

But this is totally what I want to write because I love fluffiness and I love domestic fics and I love mpreg and this fic was all of that together. I love it!!! I seriously needed an excuse to write about GD's pension as well because I'm obsessed with it.

If you can guess who their babies are, I'll give you a cookie :3