SM Entertainment announces official fanclub name for EXO: “EXO-L”

EXO Galaxy !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment officially announced on the 5th, that EXO’s official fanclub name would “EXO-L” 

Meaning EXO-LOVE, the new fanclub name has more meaning than meets the eye. In between the alphabet “K” and “M”, there is the letter “L”, to represent all the fans who love EXO-K and EXO-M. And fitting to EXO’s team phrase, “We are one”, the new fanclub name also represents how EXO and their fans are one. 

EXO-L fanclub also has their own mobile application through which they will be able to  communicate, and will have individual barcodes and mobile member cards. The application will also have member chatting events, exclusive contents, and official schedules.

Also with the establishment of their official fanclub, there will be a special event starting from the 6th, in which once a week, there will be a chatting event where the fans will be able to converse with a member. The event will also include quizzes about the EXO member, in which the correct answer will win a present! 

Congratulations EXO-L! 

Source: SportsChosun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter