Tao to join 'Laws of The Jungle'

EXO Galaxy !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO’s Tao has been confirmed to make an appearance on “Laws of the Jungle.” He has also left a message for fans through his SNS letting fans know his current state of mind.

Tao is next to join “Laws of the Jungle”! Along with him is his fellow labelmate Dana. The shooting will be at the Solomon Islands and will start filming in July. Fans wondered how well they would fair in the jungle since this will be their first time appearing on this type of variety show.

Prior to this release, Tao had left a series of messages on his SNS (Weibo) updating fans on his current thoughts and whereabouts.

He posted, “I don’t know why there is so much going on this year" followed by, "I came out for a hike and to relax. I hope I’ll be able to get past all the bad news with a smile on my face." 

Tao continued with, “How are you guys feeling. If you’re not well try and put a smile on your face." Then finished by saying, "Even though I can’t see [the future] I hope that the people who love EXO will have fun and be happy. Whether it’s right now or the future.”

This left fans questioning if he was addressing the news of Kris filing a lawsuit against SM as well as the current situation between Baekhyun and Taeyeon. Nonetheless, fans left supporting messages, praising him for thinking of the fans.

 

cr koreaboo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter