Unforgettable Sleepover

Popular Song {DISCONTINUED}

Author's P.O.V

Ashley and the rest of Ladies' Code approached Tracy at Music In The Stars bar.  She asked Tracy if she wanted to come to her sleepover where the other girls are at in a excited and perky voice. 

"Tracy, can you please go to my sleepover?" 

"I'm not sure if I want to go....." Tracy was trying to make an excuse of not sleeping over, knowing that what Ashley and the rest of the girls usually do at sleepovers......

Tracy's P.O.V

Flashback

At almost every sleepover that Ashley invites me to, they would do violent pillow fights. One time the pillow fight was so violent that EunB had to get a nose job.  Prank phone calls that would always get us in trouble with the police, and worst of all truth or dare.  You think that truth or dare is an innocent game for innocent children, but you are wrong.  To Ashley and the rest of Ladies' Code, it can turn into a wrong turn.

"Hey Tracy, Do you like Joon?" Rise asked.  The rest of the girls made a circle around me, giving me questioning looks.  

"No, I like Joon as a friend and he likes me as a friend." I started blushing.  The girls started teasing me as Ashley grabbed the phone off the dresser and threw it at me.

"Now, why won't you just call Joon and tell him that you like him." Ashley spoke with demanding eyes.  The girls started teasing, thinking that I would chicken out.

"Fine!" I dialed Joon's number and waited nervously until Joon picked up.  

"Hello?" Joon picked up.

"Hey..it's Tracy," The girls started giggling in the background, "um, I just wanted to say that I like you more than a friend..."  

It took Joon a few seconds before he responded. "So..we're best friends?" Joon asked.  

I hesitated... "Oh no! I mean I like you even more than that."  I waited for Joon's response while the other girls were circling around me.

"I've been waiting for you to say that, I feel the same way too. So I'll ask... Tracy will you go out with me?" Joon asked.  I couldn't believe what Joon was saying.  The girls were really shocked that Joon felt the same way about me, too.  

Well I can't leave the boy hanging, so I answered his question. "Yes, I will go out with you!"

"Thank god, I've been wanting to do that ever since I met you." I was about to burst into tears of happiness.  Joon told me to have a nice night and told me details about our date tomorrow before he hung up.  I sat the phone down on the dresser.  The girls were staring at me and we started to shriek.  I have to say, that is the only sleepover that is actually good.


I had enough of Ashley's constant pleading, so I decided to give up, but I'm going to regret this so much. I just know it.

"Ugh! Fine I will go." Ashley started jumping up and down and hugged the soul out of me while the employees and the customers start pointing and staring.

"I will go on one condition, for you to stop jumping!" Ashley stopped jumping after I said that. She gave me her best eye smile and said, "I promise you, you are not going to regret this!" with a mischievous grin, she walked out of the bar.  I'm already regretting this.......

Later that night

I went onto the front porch and ringed the doorbell. Suddenly I heard footsteps and I was trying to debate if I should run or not.  Ashley opened the door and shrieked, calling the girls. I came inside the house and placed my duffel bag in Ashley's room.  "Let the fun begin....yay" I said unenthusiastically.

She said that we're baking cupcakes and I thought. There should be no harm in that right?

I took a glance at the kitchen, I noticed something weird about the kitchen. All of the tables are pink, so were the cups and counters, and just actually... about everything. Ashley whispered in my ear. "I know what you're thinking, let's just say that my dad lost a bet with my mom, okay?"

The girls started to gather the ingredients for the cupcakes, then they added the ingredients into the mixing bowl, next they started whisking the batter and finally, put the batter in the cupcake pan and off it went into the oven.

I went up to Ashley's room to listen to music while the other girls did each other's nails since I wasn't that interested in doing that. After awhile I started smelling something burning followed by the sound of the girls screaming.  I went downstairs to the kitchen to see what was wrong, then I realized.....the oven was in flames! Luckily, I grabbed the fire extinguisher that was perched on top of the refrigerator and burned out the fire. By now the cupcakes were burned into a crisp and kitchen smelled like the Pillsbury man's . Ashley was panicking and muttering to herself things like, 'my mom and dad are going to kill me!' and 'when my mom and dad find out I will end up like the cupcakes!'

After we cleaned up everything, we went up to Ashley's room to do truth or dare, as if the oven catching on fire wasn't something to be too concerned about we're going to play games now...

I am really not looking forward to this, hopefully I make it out alive. Ashley started with RiSe and asked truth or dare.  RiSe picked dare "Try putting on makeup on my big brother." Ashley asked mischievously.  

RiSe rose to her feet and said loud and proud "I accept this challenge." She started to grab her eye shadow brushes, palettes and lipstick.  She started her dangerous journey to Ashley's brother Bryan's room.  We heard a lot of pleads and promises then RiSe appeared on Ashley's doorway and said,

"Here is the new Bryan!" In came said person wearing a red dress, blood red lipstick, light blue eye shadow, black eyeliner, blush, and defined eyebrows.  He was forced to do a girly pose and said in a high girly voice... "Do you ladies like my look?"  

I seriously want to throw up,  right on Ashley's lacy bedspread.  Everybody started laughing to the point that some of them started snorting.  Shortly after we continued on with truth or dare.

RiSe asked me. "Do you like Eli?" Oh god, it's going to happen again.  This time, I would admit I am starting to have feelings for him but not love love feelings, just best friend feelings right?

I answered.  "No."  I didn't realize that I was slightly blushing until......

"You do like him you are blushing." Ashley said raising her eyebrow questioningly.   I tried to refuse but the girls couldn't resist and started teasing me.  I finally gave up and said yes.

Then Ashley dared me to have a makeover since she knew I hated makeup.  The girls were about to make chicken noises, "Fine I'll do it." I said with a sigh.

"Girls get the brushes, this is going to be a challenge" Ashley said.

Author's P.O.V

Popular Song

ASHLEY

(spoken)

Tracy, now that we're best friends, I've decided to
make you my new project.

(Ashley said while, grabbing the kabuki brush)

TRACY
(She shook her head sideways, not wanting to take advantage of her)

(spoken)

You really don't have to do that 

ASHLEY
(spoken)

I know. That's what makes me so nice!
(sung)

Whenever I see someone
Less fortunate than I
(And let's face it - who isn't
Less fortunate than I?)
My tender heart
Tends to start to bleed
(Ladies' Code turned the chair towards Ashley)

And when someone needs a makeover 
I simply have to take over
I know I know exactly what they need
And even in your case
Tho' it's the toughest case I've yet to face
Don't worry  - I'm determined to succeed
Follow my lead
And yes, indeed

 

You will be:

(Suddenly, spotlight shines on Tracy, Tracy looked around nervously)

Popular! 
You're gonna be popular!
I'll teach you the proper ploys
When you talk to boys
Little ways to flirt and flounce 
(Ashley brings a pair of pumps to Tracy)

I'll show you what shoes to wear 
(Ashley combs Tracy's hair)

How to fix your hair
Everything that really counts

To be popular
I'll help you be popular!
( Ashley puts her arms around Ladies Code)

You'll hang with the right cohorts
(Ashley pretends to kick a ball)

You'll be good at sports
Know the slang you've got to know
So let's start
'Cause you've got an awfully long way to go:

Don't be offended by my frank analysis
Think of it as personality dialysis
Now that I've chosen to become a pal,

Sister and adviser
There's nobody wiser
Not when it comes to popular -
I know about popular
And with an assist from me
To be who you'll be
Instead of dreary who-you-were: are:
There's nothing that can stop you
From becoming popu-
Ler: lar:

La la la la
We're gonna make
You popular

( Ladies' Code gathers around her, doing Tracy's hair, make up and nails)

When I see depressing creatures
With unprepossessing features
I remind them on their own behalf
To think of 
Celebrated heads of state or
Specially great communicators
(Ashley grabs a book)

Did they have brains or knowledge?

(She throws the book) 

Don't make me laugh!

They were popular! Please -
It's all about popular!
It's not about aptitude
It's the way you're viewed
So it's very shrewd to be
Very very popular
Like me! (Ladies' Code cleaned up and moved to the side, showing Tracy in the mirror)

(Ashley stands by Tracy)

(spoken)

Why, Tracy, look at you. You're beautiful.

Tracy

(spoken)

I - I have to go:

(Tracy grabs her duffel bag and leaves Ashley's house)
 

Ashley
(Ashley stood there, speechless)

(spoken)

You're welcome!
(Ashley cleans up the mess)

(sung)

And though you protest
Your disinterest
I know clandestinely
(Ashley gets happy again) You're gonna grin and bear it
Your new  found  popularity
La la la la
You'll be popular -
Just not as quite as popular
As me!

(Ashley has a standing ovation)


Tracy's P.O.V

I don't know why I decided to go to Ashley's house in the first place..I didn't expect all that to happen at the sleepover, the oven bursting into flames, admitting that I like Eli in truth or dare, and an extreme makeover, but I have to admit though I look good and I do need a makeover.  I'll have to thank Ashley later in school.  

I'm on my way to go to Eli's house to check on Eli and AJ's progress on the song.  Why did I decide to go to Eli's house all of the sudden?  I mean ever since Joon broke up with me, I started to realize that Eli has been there for me since when we first met and  little by little I'm starting to fall for him.  Maybe the girls are right, I do like him, no.... I love him.


Hey you guys, I might do a double update so keep on the lookout.  I have another story which is on Wattpad.  It's called "The Galaxy From Afar".  I will have a Korean version which will have Mark of Got7, who is my bias right now on Got7,   when the book on Wattpad is finished.  Here is the link to the story, I only posted the introduction and first chapter.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/18162969-the-galaxy-from-afar

See ya guys:)