Really?

Popular Song {DISCONTINUED}

Tracy's P.O.V

Why are people still talking about what happened to me during the summer? I mean isn't it old news by now? All it was... is  that me and Joon broke up because he had to start college, it's for his family. I've been feeling down ever since that day...

"I'm sorry Tracy, I have to do this for my family." Joon said to me firmly.

"I understand I mean you do have to focus on your future." I tried to not break down in tears, I didn't want Joon to see my weak side.

Joon waved me goodbye before he entered the university. I walked back to the train station, in tears, I don't think I will find a man like Lee Joon again.

"Hey Tracy, are you okay?" Ashley shook my shoulder, bringing me back in reality which I didn't want to live in at the moment. 

"Yeah, I'm okay." I nodded, giving a small smile.

This is Ashley, she's my bestfriend who is a girl because I hang with the guys most of the time. Ashley and her friends called themselves Ladies' Code. They're a group that also performs at the music bar.

"Do you know what everyone is talking about?" Kevin asked, speaking up. Ashley slapped Kevin upside the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed the back of his head looking at her confused.

"You know that is rude!" Ashley scolded him.

"I guess I can tell you guys then." I sighed, as Eli put his arm around my shoulders.

"You know you don't have to tell us if you don't want to" He reassured me.

"It's okay Eli, I need to let it out. Two days before school started, I went to the university where Joon was going. Before he went to the entrance, he broke up with me because he needs to focus on school and he needs to help with the family business." I had a tear in my eye, feeling depressed all over again.

"You can't be like that forever, you still have us and also The Haven is performing tonight. Come on, does someone need a hug huh?" Eli smiled.

"Okay.." Eli hugged me while I heard Ladies's Code awing before Kevin and AJ started to tease us. I'm so glad that Eli knows how to cheer me up unlike them.


Kevin's P.O.V

I was on my way to English class until I witnessed something happening between Ravi of VIXX, and one of the kingkas in school along with one of the band geeks, Woohyun.

"Give me my trumpet back! I need it for the band concert!" Woohyun complained, while trying to get his trumpet out of Ravi's hand.

"Aw come on, all I want to do is play with it." Ravi let out a laugh as he kept turning side to side not letting Woohyun succeed in getting it.

"It's not a toy!" This time I really needed to do something about this. The bullying needs to stop now. So it happened that Mr. Horvejkul, my English teacher was walking by. I walked up to him quickly.

"Mr. Horvejkul, Ravi is bullying a band student and it needs to be stopped." I explained. Mr. Horvejkul puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Kevin, this happens all the time." He reassured me.

"But..but..it needs to be stopped." A teacher shouldn't say that... right?

"But, I'm going to get a black eye on my beautiful face." 

"C'mon you're a teacher, you're supposed to stop it. It's your job!"

"Fine then, if its my job." Mr. Horvejkul sighed before putting his hand out. "Then it's going to cost you $10."

"What! You're supposed to do it. You're getting paid by the principal, not by the students."  Seriously, this teacher is being impossible right now.

"Fine, I guess I quit being an English teacher." He walked away with his briefcase. What?! Just like that? ... What should I do?! Not even realizing it, I called after him, "No, no, no wait! I'll pay you 20 then!" But I was too late as Mr. Horvejkul walked out.

"Really, what did I just do..." I mentally slapped myself and walked to English class. How am I supposed to tell everyone especially AJ?

When I arrived to class...

"Where is Mr. Horvejkul? He's usually not late." AJ asked, as he checked his wristwatch. "It's already been 10 minutes."

"Well, let just say that I fired a teacher without even actually firing him, and the principal didn't say he was fired." I nervously said. I can tell AJ is really pissed at me.

"You what?!" AJ shouted causing the whole class to look our way.

"Look, the principal is already looking for a replacement, so he recommened that you should take over the class until the he finds a new one." I reassured him.

"But.....but I have no idea how to teach a class..." He stuttered, looking a bit nervous at the thought of this huge responsibility to lead our class.

"Sure you can, according to the handbook, anybody in any class who has a superior grade on a subject can teach temporaily."

AJ has no choice but to take over anyways. "I'm going to hate you for this Kevin." He whispered before he walked up to the teacher's desk. He tried to get everyone's attention but everyone was too busy screwing around. Girls polishing and filing their nails, the kingkas playing hacky sack while everyone elses was talking amongst themselves. AJ is already pissed off as is, with that crazy English teacher quitting, now he has to teach the class and everyone is not doing what their supposed to do. Getting frustrated, I saw AJ put his nail on the chalkboard. 

"Kevin, you might wanna plug your ears." He warned me, I quickly grabbed my earplugs from my bag and put them on before he proceeded to run his nails down the chalkboard to gain everyone's attenting. Everyone covered their ears immediately.

"Okay, pay attention people. Since I have a superior grade in this class,  I have to take over the class for now because somebody made Mr.Horvejkul quit, so lets get to the chapter we are on." Everyone decided to follow along, not wanting to risk him scratching the chalkboard again, and got their textbooks out.

"Does anybody know where we left off?" AJ asked looking around. Eric Nam, the nerd, raised his hand at the speed of light. AJ picked him.

"I know what page, it's on 138, paragraph 3 and also I can tell you the copyright date." Eric Nam said loud and proud. One of the kingkas stood up.

"Shut up your pie hole!" JB shouted. 

"I can tell you where shut your pie hole came from." Eric Nam looked his way, adjusting his glasses. JB angrily walked towards Eric's desk feeling insulted, seeming Eric had used his middle finger to adjust his glasses unknowingly.

"Why you little..." JB was about to throw a punch at Eric's face until AJ stopped him.

"Go to your seat JB." AJ said firmly.

"But AJ.." JB said. 

AJ interrupted "For now you, well all of you, will call me Mr. Kim." 

"Yes Mr. Kim." JB nodded and went back to his seat. 

"Now let's start class." AJ lead the class until the bell rang.


Author's P.O.V

Eli, AJ, and The Haven all went to Music in the Stars, a music bar where Eli, AJ and Kevin usually work. Tracy and Kevin were getting the stage set while Eli and AJ served the drinks. After Eli and AJ has done their shift, the duo collected the profits from people who want to see the performance tonight.

Tracy and Kevin then come up on stage, the crowd was cheering for them as they got their mics ready.

"It's nice to see you guys." Tracy smiled as she waved to the crowd.

"Now, we are here to perform our new song that our music makers and managers have made." Kevin smiled before the music started.

Just Give Me A Reason

Tracy

Right from the start

You were a thief
You stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them


Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh
Things you never say to me, oh, oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

Kevin
I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine
(Oh, we had everything)
Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind
(Yeah, but this is happenin')

You've been havin' real bad dreams, oh, oh
You used to lie so close to me, oh, oh
There's nothing more than empty sheets
Between our love, our love
Oh, our love, our love


Tracy and Kevin
Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
I never stopped
You're still written in the scars on my heart
You're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again


Oh, tear ducts and rust
I'll fix it for us
We're collecting dust
But our love's enough

You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again


Oh, we can learn to love again
Oh, we can learn to love again
Oh, oh, that we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

Eli could see the tears that appeared shortly after the performance, coming out of Tracy's eyes. 

I want to always be there for Tracy...

But I don't think she will ever noticed my feelings for her.....


Here here is chapter 2! :) I decided to have Nickhun as the English teacher.