SM Academy

Popular Song {DISCONTINUED}

Eli's P.O.V.

"Did they expect us to have our speech ready? They didn't give us enough time!" AJ complained, while he was hooking up cords to the speakers and doing mic checks. We're at SM Academy preparing the stage before the students arrive.

"Yeah and I'm so sleep deprived from writing the speech last night." Kevin rubbed his eyes while he and Tracy were doing vocal warm ups. I went through our bag to look for the speech cards. Wait....where is it? I dumped all of the items out of the bag but there were nowhere in sight. I turned to Kevin. "Where did you put the speech cards?" 

"It should be in the bag." Kevin replied. I showed him the bag, there were no speech cards. Kevin went up to AJ while he was still doing mic checks. "AJ, do you have the cards?"

"I thought you had them?" AJ looked at him confused. Kevin searched everywhere for the speech cards before his eyes widen with realization."Shoot." 

Me, Tracy and AJ gasped.  "Please don't tell me that you forgot the speech cards!" I nearly shouted.

"I can just drive back to my house." He said quickly while getting his car keys, but it was too late, the students were arriving at the gym and getting situated. 

"Now what are we going to do?" Tracy started to panic, Kevin and AJ following suit. I tried to calm Tracy and Kevin down so that it doesn't affect their performance.

"Okay, the only thing I guess we can do now is we're going to have to wing it" I told them. We're just  going to have to prepare for the worse.

The principal took the mic from the stand. "Good afternoon everyone! I'm so excited that our special guests are here to perform for us and they are also here to tell us about their project. Ladies and gentleman, I present you Eli, AJ and the band they are managing, The Haven!" The principal announced and moved to the side to give us room on stage. Kevin and Tracy went to their chairs that have been placed on stage, adjust their mics and waited for me to signal them to start singing. I gave them the signal like a conductor.

Run To You

Tracy & Kevin (Keep in mind that this song is acapella)

A light in the room
It was you who was standing there
Tried, it was true
As your glance met my stare
But your heart drifted off
Like the land split by sea
I tried to go, to follow
To kneel down at your feet

Chorus
I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you

Verse 2
I've been settling scores
I've been fighting so long
But I've lost your war
And our kingdom is gone
How shall I win back your heart
Which was mine
I have broken bones
And tattered clothes
I've run out of time

Chorus
I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you

Bridge
Oh, I will break down the gates of heaven
A thousand angels stand waiting for me

Oh take my heart and I'll lay down my weapons
Break my shackles to set me free

Chorus
I'll run, I'll run, I'll run, run to you
I'll run, (I'll run) I'll run, (I'll Run) I'll run, run to you
Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm


After the performance, the whole school gave Kevin and Tracy a round of applause. Now for the speech...

Me, AJ, Kevin and Tracy went up to the podium on the other side of the stage. Well, here goes nothing...

"Good afternoon guys" AJ spoke first "I'd like to say that we are glad to be here with you guys and umm...talk to you guys about the project that we are doing right now." He motioned Kevin to speak but I could tell he was a little nervous since he is the one who forgot the speech cards. So AJ pushed him forward to the podium. 

"Umm what I would like to say is that uh....." The whole student body was staring at us and we could tell that Kevin was skaking a little. Looks like I have to save him from embarassing himself.  Why am I always the one who has to do the talking? I gently pushed Kevin to the side and whispered 'let me handle the speech' so we can keep him from embarassing us anymore than he is now. I adjusted the mic on the podium then I started speaking.

"The reason why we are all here at this very gym is because we want to discuss about a very serious matter that not only happens in this school but other schools as well. Bullying, basically it's mean, snobby, and awful people who are so full of themselves, who want attention, and want to prove their status by making fun of and giving that individual or a group a hard time. They would like to embarrass them by spreading rumors that are not true about that person and would make that individual's life miserable. Bullies would often take their bullying way too far to the point that it costs a life! Most of those individuals who have been bullied either self harm themselves by cutting or even committ suicide! I know it sounds funny to some people, but it's not. A lot of individuals, who have been bullied all around the world, end their life by committing suicide because of their differences!" All eyes are staring at me and paying close attention to every word I said.

"Being weird, different social status, something you did, gays, lesbians and bi-uals!  Even though I haven't been bullied and so have AJ, Kevin and Tracy, but we've seen it all and it gets worse day by day.  Bullies to us, they're just insecure people in the inside who try to act cool and everything but in reality they will regret it in the future. We have this project we are working hard on and we would like everyone's help.  AJ and I are writing a new song  for The Haven to sing that is an anthem, not only that but we would also like to spread the message to schools everywhere. We teamed up with the "Stop Bullying" committee to help us spread the word. This bullying needs to stop now!  Even the word "bullying" disgust me! Together, we can stop bullying and make our world peaceful. So...yeah, there you have it."  After I gave that speech, one person started clapping, then one by one, everyone started to applaud, even the principal.

"Wow, I didn't know that being unprepared for a speech worked.  Did you think of a speech at the last minute?" AJ asked.

"Well I didn't really think of a speech but I guess I said it with emotion and meaning" I replied. Kevin then reached into his pocket to get his car keys, but instead he took out notecards. He looked up at us with a surprising look on his face. Really?

"Hey guys, I found the speech cards!" Kevin shouted.

"Oh my god Kevin! You had us worried sick when you had the damn speech cards this whole time!" Tracy exclaimed in shock yet annoyed voice.

"Hey, at least we delivered a speech, even though it was awkward at first, but it's worth it!" Kevin threw his fist in the air.  

Me, AJ and Tracy sighed because of how stupid Kevin can be sometimes. Shortly after that, we all headed back to our school and continued writing our song.


Hey:) I'm back with another update. How do you guys like Eli's speech.....? I'm not really good at giving speeches so...yeah.  Anyways, have you seen UKISS' new music video and I have to say it was hot and I mean H.O.T.  The music video for me was unexpected, even though I've seen the teaser video and damn Eli and Kevin why!! The feels and the feels are real!! The new member, Jun, I didn't know his voice was that deep and I somehow find it hot!  He is like 1 year older than me and he is one y maknae, but we kissmes will never forget Dongho as our original maknae,

If you guys haven't seen the music video or want to see it again and might die of blood loss, then here is the link------------------>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0pJ-mBHiV0 

The song that I chose for this chapter is called "Run To You" by Pentatonix.  They are an amazing acapella group.  You guys should check them out on Youtube. I would also like to have you guys take a look of my latest blog post. Here is the link.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/871296

See ya in the next update:)