Make It Right ( Chanyeol + OC + Luhan)

Springjasmine91's Collection of Oneshots

Oneshot - Make It Right 

Characters - Park Chanyeol. Juliana Huang, Lu Han

Genre - romance, angst

 

Park Chanyeol was just an ordinary guy who loved music. Always writing music wherever he may go. But by his side was his best friend, Juliana Huang a soon to-be fashion designer who was genius at designing all kinds of clothing, especially for Chanyeol who never seem to pay attention to his wardrobe. So she became his stylist as he prepares to be one of the biggest idols in the music industry.

 

During his trainee years they always hangs out together as he practice and she designs clothes while watching him. In his perspective she was always his best friend nothing more than that but to her she thought of him as more than friends. 

 

One day she confessed to him

 

"I want to be more than friends"

 

Confused by her sudden confession he was still oblivious by the hidden secret of the question

 

"But we are more than friends right?"

 

Disappointed by the answer she just internally sighed and replied

 

"Y-yeah.."

 

He continued on being oblivious as one by one everyone around him tries to give him clues about a certain someone but he never could figure it out.As time goes by is near the time where Chanyeol will soon debut as an idol.

 

But the summer before the semester ends for Juliana in her university she decided to try once more. To confess this time truthfully to him. She prepared herself for the heartbreak if he rejected her.

 

So with a heavy heart she left her apartment and soon enough arrived at Chanyeol's apartment only to see him hugging a woman as they were smiling happily. That broke her heart finally and soon enough she soon left the street walking home crying.

 

It became dark and soon she realized she went the wrong way. Try as she might to get home but she got even more lost. With tears in her eyes she cried and cried until she heard a voice

 

"Agashi, gwenchanayo? Why are you crying?"

 

She look up and she saw a very pretty man in soccer jersey. She could say he was beautiiful. His hair was the color of cotton candy and his eyes were pretty too. 

 

"W-who are you?"

 

She stood up and was about to run away when he pull her back.

 

"Hey don't be scared. I won't hurt you. Look lets go where it's warmer"

 

He brought her to a nearby cafe and had coffee together. It was where it started that began their story together. She warmed up after the meeting with him. And soon they were together that whole Summer together.

 

The man who saved her that day, Luhan was a soccer player, under a scholarship at his university. A smart guy. A perfect guy suitable for Juliana. Soon enough they became a couple and it made Juliana distant towards Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol often miss Juliana whenever he went to practice. Whenever he tries to call her she would never answer nor text him. He felt the loss quickly and soon realized what he has done. 

 

It all made sense when he was lying in bed thinking of what has been happening all these while as he thought of what she say and do. He remembered how he saw the disappointed look upon her face. He never realize it until one day he got frustrated thinking of it all and left his apartment to take a short walk. 

 

He never realized where he was going until he reached her apartment. He look up and saw her lights were off. In front of her apartment there was a man, in a jacket. Smiling at her as he wrap an arm around her waist as he brought her into a car and soon drove off. 

 

Chanyeol that night felt his heart broke into a million pieces. Realizing finally what his real feelings were all this while. It was that he has finally fallen in love with his own best friend but too blind too see. 

 

He went home, heartbroken and sad laid in bed cry a single tear fell onto his bedsheet and realized he was too late to try to make it right between them. He regretted for being blind. Too blind to see her true intentions. 

 

That night after hours of changing sleeping positions couldn't get a wink at all he sat up in bed and look out the window. He look at his guitar by the stand and grabbed it. He took a pieces of paper and wrote down the lyrics as well as the notes. 

 

Soon enough he got the melody and wrote to his heart content. That night changed him as he finally focused on his new song. He is prepared for his debut in a week time. 

 

One week later:

 

Chanyeol brought his guitar to the concert area and huffed letting out the nervous feeling in his chest. As he gets ready for his debut concert he look at this guitar and nodded to himself.

 

"You can do this Chanyeol! Hwaiting!"

 

As he got up, he went in front of the stage and soon begun his debut stage. His first song he first wrote. For that one girl he'd loved but can never be his. For his best friend. All for her as he sang his heart out for her. To make it right. 

The End