CHAPTER 2- APOLOGY

why would i marry him?!

“Appa! Don’t you know I have a boyfriend??!” I raised my voice up and took a glance at Kris. He’s still standing, giving his poker face expression.

“Do you think you’re the only one? He has his girlfriend too..  he’s handsome you know.. and kind, and she’s more beautiful than you tiff!” Appa smirked at me.

His statements impaled me. As if he’s saying im ugly! But I don’t want to marry this guy! I’m not in love with him, and how about nichkhun?

“Okay appa! I’m leaving!” I walked out the room. I’ve decided I’ll go to nickhun.

“grrrrrruuuuu~”

My stomach said. Gosh.. im hungry… eeeehhh! Okay, I’ll eat first.. at the company’s canteen! HAHA!

 

I went to the canteen and ordered 2 burgers and a soda water. My eyes were wondering around the room. When I saw Kris and his father sit at the chairs behind me. They made a conversation loud enough so that I can hear. Oh no! I’m eavesdropping. Hekhek. ^^

“Son, I know it’s hard for you but---“His father said but before his father finished what he’s saying, when kris starts to speak.

“No its okay pa.. I understand you, we need it badly. I don’t want you to be bankrupt. I just can’t stand that girl. I met her earlier and she’s so annoying, careless and she has no heart!”
Kris said.

“hmmm.. really son?”His father laughs

“Kris, I know tiffany is a good girl, like his father. I’ve  his father for almost my entire life.” His father added.

Okay guys, I forgot to tell you that My appa and that Kris’s appa are childhood friends! WTFUDGE! Okay. Hekhek.

 

“I’m so proud Kris, that I have you, don’t worry, tiffany is easy to love and please don’t do to her what you did to the other girls.” His father said.

“appa… it’s not my fault im handsome..” he smirked

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. this guy is so errrrrr! But what does it mean, I smell something bad here. Hmmmm.

“Appa  I think I don’t think I can do it.” Kris said.

“I trust you Kris, please, do it for your future, not for me. Okay Lets go home.”his father said.

I heard the chairs moving as a sign of they’re leaving.

“but appa I need to go back to your office and do some paperworks there.. I’ll finish it today” Kris said.

“Thanks son”

I was moved of how kris acts… It made me guilty, even if we just met hours ago, I feel sorry for him, he’s kind but there’s one part in him I don’t understand.. hmmm. Let me check it later, after I apologize.

I finished my food and suddenly, I felt something.. I want to poop so bad!!!! This stomach is in a wrong timing! I want to remove it! Urrrgh! I ran to the cr and released my “treasures” there.

“Aaaah!!!” I said after having that moment but before I go out, I heard some workers talking about me. I stayed inside the cubicle to eavesdrop.. for the second time.. why do I like to eavesdrop? Slap me please. Jk! It hurts right!

 

“Oh gosh, I can’t believe it! She’s so lucky! Uurrggh! I hate her! That spoiled brat!”     

“yeah, and I heard she intentionally spilled her drink on Kris’ shirt! Om gosh!”

What?! Where did that come from! I’m so annoyed with these girls here! They are still chatting and *ting!! I have an idea!

*clears throat

“umm, appa can you fire these girls here in the CR.? They’re talking bad things about me. FIRE THEM NOW! ASAP!” I shouted and kicked the door’s cubicle and stared at them fiercely.

“wwwuuuuah!!”They shouted as a response of shock

“mianhe.. sorry.. sorry.. mis hwang.. sorry” they said and ran outside the cr.

Hhhm! Good for them! Those mean girls! I know I’m also mean, but they’re meaner than me! HAHA! :p

So yeah, I finally went to the Wu’s company. As I entered the building, I noticed those employees, gossiping and talking about me.. err. It makes me feel insecure. *TING! A light bulb lighted in my brain. I started acting gentle and cute and greet every person I passed.

“Annyeong hasseo!” I Bow down and intentionally dropped my bag into floor.  A man helped me and picked my bag from the floor.

“uhh.. thank you.” I said with all the charms and my eye smile powers, I noticed him blush.

“no problem” the guy said.

 

 

I entered Kris’ office and I was shocked on what I saw…

I SAW HIM KISSING WITH A GIRL. Things I should not see. He finally saw me and he was also shocked, he whispered something to the girl and the girl rolled her eyes on me. WTFUDGE! I want to kill that girl! ASAP!

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HUH?!” he shouted at me,  I bet he was still angry at me.

“Hey! why shout?! I’m not deaf! I’m here to apologize of what I have do---“

“Apology not accepted! Go out! Leave now! You’re ruining my day!”

What’s with this man?!! Urggh.. ahh I know, he is now experiencing menstrual issues -.-  I didn’t go to nichkhun coz I want to apologize but I realized my apology will be a waste!

“k fine! I’ll leave and you can now continues your “PAPERWORKS!!!” I emphasized the word.

So I know what he’s father was talking about.. he’s a playboy! I ran and left the building. I ride a cab.

Hmmm… Another  light bulb shines! *ting* I took out my  phone and called Sungjin, our private investigator.

“Hello, sungjin I need to know more about this guy named kris Wu, give me every secret he is hiding… I want to take him down.”.*evilsmile*……….

TO BE CONTINUED