CHAPTER 4- KIDNAPPED

why would i marry him?!

“YAH! SUNNY!” I shouted.

Sunny, she’s my childhood bestfriend. We were friends since Kinder. She’s cute and y at the same time. *looks at my melons* yeah, she’s… you know. ^^

I ran towards her and hugged her tight.

“Yah! I missed you a lot.”

“Shut up you pink piglet! I missed you too!” She kissed my cheeks.

“Stop it! I’m not a piglet! I’m a pink gangsta!” I said.

Here she is again; she’s calling me pink piglet coz when I was about 10yrs old. I’m fat and eat a lot. -.- well pink is my favorite color! ^^

“You pink gangsta?!! No way! Let me see you fight!” She shouted!

I’m just kidding.. This girl.. -.-

“Yah, okay I cant fight. “ I chuckled.

“You know what tiff, I have a good news for you.” She smiled brightly like the sun. She’s a goddess. And I’m also a goddess.. HAHA! :p

“Me and Xiumin are dating.” She said happily.

“Xiumin!!!!!” OMO!!!~” I jumped out of excitement.

“Yah, don’t be so happy!” She tapped my shoulder.. Pfft~

Anyway, Xiumin is his High School friend turned to be her crush and now, her boyfriend. I admit it they’re look good together. Xiumin is also a cute, caring guy. I also had a crush on him, a little, about 1%. HEKHEK ^^ Don’t worry, sunny knows about it. :3

 

We discussed a lot of things, like my life in high school, we were not schoolmates at that time, but still we communicate often,  VERY OFTEN. My love life and many more.

While we were chatting, a guy suddenly covered her eyes, He’s cute, really cute with those cheeks!!

He made a sign to be quiet, not to tell who he is. I saw sunny smiled and shouted!

“BAOZI!”

“Yah, sunkyu! Stop calling me baozi!’ Xiumin Laughed and I saw sunny pouted!

“stop that sunkyu thing! I hate that name!”

“But it’s your name!” Xiumin Said as he hugged Sunny sweetly.

OKAY IM KINDA “OUT OF PLACE” HERE..

“Yah! Psssh!” Sunny  trying to remove Xiumin’s hands on her.

“yah, don’t be mad sunny, I love you.” Xiumin kissed Sunny’s cheeks and sunny is obviously… you know what it is.

“Okay Minseok. I love you too.” Sunny kissed Xiumin’s lips. A long one. e n e I looked at the side, coz its so effing awkward!!!

“EHEM!” I said. I cant stand the awkwardness.

“Sorry, its my cough.”I smiled sweetly and lied. HAHA!              

“oh by the way tiff, I heard that you’re getting married! congrats!” Sunny greeted me, ewwww.. I will not marry that guy!

“neh, im not interested! Yuck that play boy!” I shouted

“What, he’s a playboy?! Yah Minseok! If you’re a playboy, I’ll kill you!”She said while pouting.

“And why would I do that?! I love you, and you’re the only one…” Xiumin said sincerely

They’re getting sweet again.. e n e

“Hey, is that him tiff?” Sunny said while pointing at my back.

I look at the direction and its him.. WHAT!!! ITS HIM!!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!!!e n e

“Yah, tiffany… you’re father said I need to fetch you, we’ll go the office together.” He said in a expressionless face. He’s cool, *blushes* but I hate playboys and his not a good person.

“No I wont!!!! And why would i?! You might me!” I said and saw sunny and xiumin with their eyes widened.

“You know what.. I’m trying to change, for my father… don’t judge me like that, you don’t even know me well yet. I’ll tell your father you want to go alone.” He said while looking down.

OMO! Those words impaled my heart. But  his still a playboy.

“Trying to change?! I’m not judging you… I have evidence!” I took out the pictures and threw it to him.

“See, and here’s the latest pic! One day ago! I know I couldn’t trust you, there’s no way you’ll change!!!” I shout.

He sighed.

“OK FINE IM A BAD PERSON!!!! IM A PLAYBOY! BUT I AM ALWAYS TRUE TO MY WORDS!  I thought you were a good person, but it seems you’re not. You even hired a private investigator huh! Well F*uck you!!!!  I’m trying to be nice but you’re provoking me to burst out!!!” He said as he threw the pictures back to me and walked away.

OMO… did I pushed him too much…

“tsk.tsk. Tiff! You should apologize. You should not treat him like that..” Sunny Said.

“He’s really trying to change, I can see it his eyes.” Xiumin followed

Okay, I feel guilty; I didn’t want to hurt him like that. BUT I WONT APOLOGIZE!!!! All I said was true, and there’s proof.

“No I wont.” I stand and grabbed my bag. I’m going to the office and after that, I need to rest.

“Tiff you might regret it, apologize, make him your friend, please do it for him, help him, he’s experiencing problems right, you should help him” Xiumin said then he smiled.

I nod. Fine I’ll have some reflecting later. I just realize how big my mistake was. Aish! Tiff babo! >.<

“Okay guys, I need to go.. I’m tired” I smiled and waved at them. They waved back and smiled at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m here at the bed reflecting, I remembered all those words he said.

“OK FINE IM A BAD PERSON!!!! IM A PLAYBOY! BUT I AM ALWAYS TRUE TO MY WORDS!  I thought you were a good person, but it seems you’re not. You even hired a private investigator huh! Well F*uck you!!!!  I’m trying to be nice but you’re provoking me to burst out!!!

I think I really need to apologize, he has problems, especially in terms of money, I need to help him. I don’t want to see him on the street being a beggar. >.<

What?! Him!!! I mean his FATHER.. He’s old, it would be really hard for his father if that happens. Remember tiff! For his father! NOT FOR HIM!!!! >.<

Remember tiff! For his father! NOT FOR HIM!!!! >.<

 

Remember tiff! For his father! NOT FOR HIM!!!! >.<

 

Remember tiff! For his father! NOT FOR HIM!!!! >.<

                                                                                                                                                     

My mind is repeating those words.. then suddenly, I saw flash of his face, his hair, his lips, his built…

“Yah tiffany! You have a boyfriend! You don’t love KRIS! YOU LOVE NICHKHUN!!!” I said while slapping my face. It hurts. e n e

I think I really need to sleep. I turned off my lampshade and slowly, I fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.. e n e I'm so busy this past weeks. well have fun!