Chapter 1- COFFEE TIME

why would i marry him?!

Tiffany’s P.O.V

                Hi everyone! I’m Tiffany Hwang!  I’m 24 years old. And im fab!!! HAHA! Okay, slap me please! Jk! My father own one of the largest company here in Korea. For short Im a princess! I have an older brother, who’s helping my dad in our business. And guess what.. he’s in the Philippines! Enjoying the beautiful beaches there! HAHA! Jk.. His priority is business.

 

                aaaah… such a pleasant day. Sitting here, drinking a café latte.. Glad, im done with all my paperworks..  I really love the word relaa---“

 “kringgggg!!”

Oh gosh! A phone call!!! From appa!

“Hello.. appa! What now?!”

“Go to my office I really need you at 10:30 am! Faster it’s about your future! Don’t be late!” appa said in a hurry.

“why?”

“beep beep beep beep”

“APPA!!!”

Oh really. That oldie!!

                I glance at my wrist watch and its 10:20. WHAT 10:20?!! I start to run out of the coffee shop bringing my café latte. Looking at my watch while running like a horse, starts to catch my breath when suddenly I felt like I bumped a tree, and I fell down and spilled my drink everywhere.

“Ouch!! Yah! My ! ”

“No my drink!!!” I continued

I look up at him and saw his face, his giving a poker face and suddenly he closes his eyes and quirks his lips and..

“yah!!!!! oh ! My shirt!” he said while looking in his stained shirt.

He then looks so mad and pissed. I tried to stand but I’m too scared of his face. My knees are shaking. I want to call Nichkhun, my boyfriend, but I know, He can’t defeat this guy; he’s so tall, cool, and handsome.

I finally stood up and go near to him. I started to wipe his stained shirt.

“im sorry .. Sorry! I didn’t mean to do it. “Panicking and glances at my watch and its 10:26. Fudge!!

“Sorry again.. im really sorry.. I have to go.. I have an appointment”

“Do you think you’re the only who have appointments? You ruined my shirt!!” he shouted at me.

I felt insulted. This guy, just shouted at me,  most beautiful girl in the world!

“YAH! YOU DON’T NEED TO SHOUT! IF YOU WANT MONEY, HERE! BUY A NEW SHIRT! YOU COLD CITY GUY! AND BE CAREFUL! YOU MIGHT KILL SOMEONE BECAUSE OF YOUR CHIN!”

I walked out of the scene with my forehead crumpled. That guy! Aish!! I want to kill him! Im in a rush! Urrghh.. he ruined my day!

“What’s with my chin huh?! You stick, knife-chinned, !”

He shouted on me. This guy is really pissing me off! I faced him as shouted at the top of voice.

“Yah! Im a girl!!! I have s!”

I run. That guy is really pissing me off. And ride on a cab. I decided to call nichkhun. I really missed him. My love, my everything, my boyfriend, and the one that makes me happy.

“Hello, Khun!!” I said in a cute voice

“Hi,, oh tiff.. How are you? Are you done with your paperworks?” he asked with his just-woken up tone.

“Did you just wake up? Oohh.. Sorry for waking you up” I said

“No its okay”

“ I know you’re tired because of your job, so you need a rest, sorry if I woke you up. Sleep now or my baby will be ugly.hahaha”

“thanks baby”

“I love you.. Khun.”

*beep beep beep beep

He didn’t even said “l love you too”..Its making me sad. I expected hell say I love you too. He’s been so cold to me this past few weeks.. Sigh.

 I didn’t notice I already arrived at my father’s office. I go inside the elevator with the employees. I noticed that there’s a space between me and the employees. I hear whispering, gossips, and etc. 

“Oh god, she’s so lucky…”

“is that her?”

“yes, I envy her”

“The most handsome guy will be with her”

I face the employees and I raise a brow at them and give them a “shut-up” look. I turned my back as I heard the bell indicating that it is going to open. I went out the elevator gets inside a room saying “CEO’s room.”

“Appa!” I ran and hugged appa tight

“You’re late” he said in a deep voice

“Appa~” I said cutely

“stop it.”

“yah appa! Why did you called me on my rest day” I said while stomping my one leg

He takes a deep breath.

“Okay, I will not take this long, You know, our company is strong, hard to defeat but we need to be stronger and I have decided---“

 

“Appa! You’re taking it too long!” I shout in a cute voice

 

“You need to marry an inheritor slash the other company’s guy.”He said

WHAT?! I was shocked. He really had the time to think about things like that?! Marry.. im not ready! And who’s that guy!! Eerrr appa! I hate you!! >.<  

 

“What do you mean Appa!!! I’ll marry this guy so we could merge to their company?”

My blood shoots up and starts to have goosebumps.I started to draw the face of “the guy” in my brain whom my  appa was referring to. Yuck.. I know his ugly, nerd or even worse,  a fat guy or an ugly with no traits at all! Err.

“uhmm yes my dear, but he’s a good person, you would like him” he said trying to keep me calm.

A ring was heard in the room and appa turn his back at me and starts talking to the phone as quiet as he could. He then puts it down.

“He’s here” Appa said

I saw a tall, handsome, familiar face of a man. Oh no. he looks familiar! A weird feeling started to crawl all over my body. And as he gets nearer I can see the aura of his coldness and the whiteness of his face, his blonde hair. He runs his hand through hair and my heart started to jump! He’s the guy I met in the coffee shop! The guy… I spilled my drink in to his shirt. He is now wearing a black suit. I don’t know what to do!!!!!!! Aaaah!

I step forward and shouted.

“YAH!!!!!!!! APPA!  Is that him?! No way! He’s a bad guy!! That knife-chinned guy!”

“sssh! Tiffany!” my father shouted at me.

I saw my future husband (yuck!) clenching his hands. I know he wants to shout at me but for a reason, he can’t. Another man entered the room. I think he has the same age with father.

“Tiffany, I would like you to meet, the owner of Wu appliances, Mr. Zhang Wu and his son, Mr. Kris Wu.”

My mouth is on my feet, I can’t believe his.. His.. the son of Mr. zhang Wu. I want to collapse.. I can’t believe it.. I’m engaged, Victim of a fixed marriage. I want to call Khun. I want to go to him.. But I can’t.. urrgggh.

To be continued