Chapter Three

The Special Person

As Chi walked home with Emi"Emi, can I say something" "Yeah, sure what's it" 'I-I-I" "I what" "I think I like..." Chi  didn't even finshed her words" YOU, LIKE LAY!!!" "SHHHHHH" "Sorry" "He ask me to go with dance with him" 'Did, you say yes" "...." "YOU DID!!!!!" SHHHHHHH" 'Sorry" "Did you?" "Yes" "Oh,my Chi grow up" "Hey, I'm still a baby!!" in a very childich voice.

As Chi and Emi were talking in the front exo was right behind them, Kai went Lay"Lay, did you hear that?" "Hear, what?" "Lay, don't lie you heard" "Hear, what?" Luhan came"Kai, he probably didn't hear that" "Hear, what tell me!!" "Okay, so Ch..." Kai didn't finsch his words because Luhan covered his mouth"Lay, he's just joking, he he" "Uh, okay" Luhan pulled Kai's arm "Why, didn't you let me tell him" "Because, he'll know it soon" As Lay was walking he could hear Luhan"I'll, probably know what?" Few minutes later...

"Bye, Emi I'll see you later" "Bye Chi" Chi walked in the house with exo"JINYOUNG!" as jinyoung walked down the stairs"What?" "Can we have a party please" "Fine" "Yes" Chi was working on her homework until she heard something, as Chi walked around she saw Luhan and Kai hiding behind a pot and the table. Chi saw so she act like if there was nothing there"I probably thought that was something in my head, to much homework" as Chi left Luhan and Kai was still there"Hyun, that was close" "I, know" "Hyun, so what now?" "Lets, hurry" As they went up stairs, Chi saw with her eyes that they are going up stairs.

Chi went her bedroom to get her dress for the prom but she bump right into Luhan and Kai" Sorry" Both Kai and Luhan saying sorry"Its ok" Chi got up and went to her bedroom when Kai pull her hand"Yah, Kai let go I need to get ready for the prom" Chi turn her wrist to let Kai go"Yah, Chi you can't go in" As he struggle to get her hand then Kris came" What's, going on?" Then Kai let her hand go"Nothing" Chi opened the door she saw Lay in his suit"Oh hi Chi" "Uh hi"  Chi grab her dress for the basket and ran to the bathroom.

Few mintues to the prom...

Lay went down stairs and saw everone there but Chi"Where's Chi?" "She still getting ready" Lay went sit down. (In the bathroom)

"Shhhhh guys be quiet" There was animals around her"But we want to play though" Playing with her hair"Come on I know you want meet them then you have to be good then" "Okay" "Okay now come on get in to the bag" "Your no fun" Chi went out of the bathroom...

 

(Sorry its so super short I have to study for a big test)